Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
In my opinion, it does. I don't count old hags. Three juicy teen girls at the end of the game is enough for me.)
you are so wrong - having 3 girls doesn't make it harem - it's just having 3 girls.
What about Amy? You can't have her together with Melody.
What about the first girl Izzy? You can't have her at the end together with melody.
What about Rebecca? you also can't have her together with Melody......

So you call THAT a harem? *Facepalm
50% of all girls are not possible to "harem" with each other.

Just putting an onion on your head doesn't make you a doener - same as having 3 girls in the end doesn't make a game "harem game"

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
you are so wrong - having 3 girls doesn't make it harem - it's just having 3 girls.
What about Amy? You can't have her together with Melody.
What about the first girl Izzy? You can't have her at the end together with melody.
What about Rebecca? you also can't have her together with Melody......

50% of all girls are not possible to "harem" with each other
Dude... let it go... :KEK:

Logic doesn't work on those kind of people... ;)

Reactions: Hyperserver

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Take it easy, bro. I'm not so greedy like you.)) MC fucked them all and made his choice for harem.

Logic doesn't work on those kind of people.
The logic or meaningfulness of your desires? You choose who you wanna fuck till the end of time and they stay with you or you gonna hunting forever for new pussy just for count. But it has nothing in common with harem.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Take it easy, bro. I'm not so greedy like you.)) MC fucked them all and made his choice for harem.
hmm.....
let me think about it .....
so "You are not GREEDY like i am" .... but you "fucked them all"?
... think about it ...
Don't you see the big stupidity behind your words?

But however - if you see 3 girls as "harem" so it be then.
I see harem as:
- living together and share everything together - being one big family.
Melody got nothing like that
All you got in Melody was:
- Fucking 3 girls at same time - and that's not harem - that's just polygamian sex and MC being a nympho

amen to that

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think it's funny that you are arguing with Hyperserver... one of MrDots mods... :KEK:
Essentially someone who knows more about the games then most people here.
None of MrDots games have harem, you can fool around with multiple girls throughout the game but then you are forced to make a decision.
And that's not harem...

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
And that's not harem...
It's your choice, but I've got my own point of view, and there is no authority over me to change my way of thinking with empty words.

- Fucking 3 girls at same time - and that's not harem - that's just polygamian sex and MC being a nympho

amen to that
You 've got common sense, I'm agree with you, but don't blaspheme in vain. )) Who knows, maybe it was just my dream.(

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's your choice, but I've got my own point of view, and there is no authority over me to change my way of thinking with empty words.
so - i've got my own point of view, and there is no authority over me to change my way of thinking with empty words too.
And my point of view is that you are just going to change and re-arrange definitions just to match your ideas.

Well - just call it a "harem game" then as much as you want if you get sexually satisfied that way.
Still it doesn't make it right only because of your own ego likes to see it like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it may be an OK gamble to have all the 18's together -- SC, Yuki, Connie
no love for kristina?

it's not a bug based on mods (this time). It happens if you toggle paths on/off manually.
By normal gameplay you can't be on both (Yuki AND sis path) - if you toggle both paths on after starting Yuki scene, you will get this situation.
don't tell that to jawbaby. :p

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there any hint who are the girls that want something more with MC and maybe start a relationship with him and his girlfriend (if you are still dating Nicole)? My favorite ones are the childhood friend and Vicky (they are so hot!). It would be nice, in my opion, if you can start a relationship with them.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any hint who are the girls that want something more with MC and maybe start a relationship with him and his girlfriend (if you are still dating Nicole)? My favorite ones are the childhood friend and Vicky (they are so hot!). It would be nice, in my opion, if you can start a relationship with them.
Vicky is off the table - she is not interested in any kind of long term relationships.

Shortcake on the other side is, same as sister, one of the two main girls and of course there will be a way to get her in the end somehow. (it's so obvious that i don't think it's necessary to use spoiler)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My two Pesos: I hate these types of debates honestly since they end up like this... where no one realizes the true definition of the the word they are flinging around like a Frisbee. This happens a lot with NTR but in this case "harem". Harem has never meant and will never mean "every single female on the fucking planet". That's NOT what it is. When I was a youngster we had no fake/false gooogle info, it didn't exist, we had physical libraries with dictionaries and other resources. So, quit gooooglin' shit and you'll find that a harem is: " the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. " or otherwise " a group of female animals sharing a single mate. " For you interwebs kidz .

With that said, it's actually a "group" and never in history "all". What is thought by some as "implied" or otherwise is just plain bullshit. So, if you have a group, that puzzle piece fits. If you demand all then you are actually beyond the scope of the harem definition (and more so entered the beginning definition of "world domination" :ROFLMAO: ).

Bottom line: I won't debate anyone regarding this. I'm giving you facts but I'm sure most folks will bend them anyway it suits them as that what folks do nowadays. Too much entitlement, giving trophies for all instead of just the winners, coupled with Ritalin poppers and the practice of timeouts versus corporal punishment has severely fucked some folks up. The source is almost always the same but I digress. Regards and be well.

P.S. Ritalin babies and Snowflakes can facepalm away, knock yourself out if it makes you feel better. I'm a thick-skinned redneck that knows little icons of you slapping yourself mean diddly-squat. TikTok is truly fucking you up.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
My two Pesos: I hate these types of debates honestly since they end up like this... where no one realizes the true definition of the the word they are flinging around like a Frisbee. This happens a lot with NTR but in this case "harem". Harem has never meant and will never mean "every single female on the fucking planet". That's NOT what it is. When I was a youngster we had no fake/false gooogle info, it didn't exist, we had physical libraries with dictionaries and other resources. So, quit gooooglin' shit and you'll find that a harem is: " the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. " or otherwise " a group of female animals sharing a single mate. " For you interwebs kidz .

With that said, it's actually a "group" and never in history "all". What is thought by some as "implied" or otherwise is just plain bullshit. So, if you have a group, that puzzle piece fits. If you demand all then you are actually beyond the scope of the harem definition (and more so entered the beginning definition of "world domination" :ROFLMAO: ).

Bottom line: I won't debate anyone regarding this. I'm giving you facts but I'm sure most folks will bend them anyway it suits them as that what folks do nowadays. Too much entitlement, giving trophies for all instead of just the winners, coupled with Ritalin poppers and the practice of timeouts versus corporal punishment has severely fucked some folks up. The source is almost always the same but I digress. Regards and be well.

P.S. Ritalin babies and Snowflakes can facepalm away, knock yourself out if it makes you feel better. I'm a thick-skinned redneck that knows little icons of you slapping yourself mean diddly-squat. TikTok is truly fucking you up.
you are 100% right mate.
Maybe i was taken wrong before. I wasn't talking about MrDots games not being harem games because you can't get ALL girls. It was more like "You don't get more than 1-2 in the end as family". Fucking around with a lot of girls doesn't make a harem. A harem is much much more than that. Livíng together, taking care about each other, Financial manage all together as a group ... and so on. Just being a whole big family with more women/wifes at once.
Compared to that, fucking several girls living in different places aside others is not a harem, it's just having several affairs with knowledge of each other.
So far, you can have a lot of affairs in SuLo - but in the end your "harem" will be reduced to 1, 2 or maybe, if you are lucky, 3 girls living with you and getting "family". (not finally decided right now, but i guess having 2 girls is likely the maximum MrDots will create like he usually did before twice with Melody and DMD - (plus Nicole as CQ?).
If you call that "harem" - then you might be right. But people call harem having "a lot of girls" - even it's wrong definition. For the same reason some people will never learn the real meaning of NTR, they will also never learn what "harem" truely means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kond

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
no love for kristina?

don't tell that to jawbaby. :p
OK Kristina is 18 but it is hard to say if she can be with the 3 others. Way back to her intro there was a choose SC 1st or Church 1st and it cost you a bit. SC is my main dedicated path so I know when things try to interfere with her and Connie seems to be a good fit and Yuki has not yet been a block. So as I stated it is hard to say who will start to block who.

On that note:
Hyperserver Being Yuki "on" blocks a special scene with Sister this update. So you miss out on that. But it does not prevent both being red hearts naturally without cheats. If that is going to happen it did not happen yet. So you cannot toggle to see all those lewd scenes but it is technically incorrect and misleading to say they cannot both be on (dating) WITHOUT cheats because they can still be both on (dating) right now.

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
OK Kristina is 18 but it is hard to say if she can be with the 3 others. Way back to her intro there was a choose SC 1st or Church 1st and it cost you a bit. SC is my main dedicated path so I know when things try to interfere with her and Connie seems to be a good fit and Yuki has not yet been a block. So as I stated it is hard to say who will start to block who.

On that note:
Hyperserver Being Yuki "on" blocks a special scene with Sister this update. So you miss out on that. But it does not prevent both being red hearts naturally without cheats. If that is going to happen it did not happen yet. So you cannot toggle to see all those lewd scenes but it is technically incorrect and misleading to say they cannot both be on (dating) WITHOUT cheats because they can still be both on (dating) right now.

PEACE
Actually you could be right - depending on how you play, you actually somehow CAN be on both paths by normal gameplay.
However - thanks for incisting and pointing that out - we look into it - and if there really is a bug, then there will be a bugfixed version very soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Actually you could be right - depending on how you play, you actually somehow CAN be on both paths by normal gameplay.
However - thanks for incisting and pointing that out - seems there is really a bug, so there will be a bugfixed version very soon.
Yeah it seems to be right now if you put Yuki as more important but never ditch Sis you can have both but miss Sister scenes. So if you are much more into Yuki that is OK.

If you are more into Sister you NEED to drop Yuki or never start.
For anyone setting up paths. Also if you like Sister over Vicky you will need to end it with Vicky or never start.

Hope that helps people

PEACE

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Quick note for those Mega sluts out there -- Harem chasing, El Dorado seeking, wishful thinkers.

The paths are starting to eat into each other in small ways.

Some girls are asking for outs.

You can still press on with Yuki and Vicky who both ask if you should END things.

Being on EVERYONE path is still possible at the END of ver 0.3 of Chap 2 but you have DEFINITELY missed good content and lost points (sometimes a lot of points).

Probably best to start making saves with groups that are not in conflict but also hard to say the exact parameters.

We know Yuki can cost you Sister scenes
We know Vicky can cost you Sister scenes

So they are not meant to be grouped with her. I will go back and look but I think those are the only hard blocks other than Ashley. Ashley cost you a Sister scene in Chap 1, if you didn't know. Or going to Sister in Chap 1 cost you an Ashley scene and also the entire relationship (Ashley breaks up if you do not stay with her).

I think it may be an OK gamble to have all the 18's together -- SC, Yuki, Connie

I think the MILFs Ashley and Trish have already slightly cost points and might get worse.
Trish may dump you soon if you are on Shortcake path (hints in game)

You could be good with Vicky and Jazz (hints in game)

Twins seem to be no issue (So far) as they are just horny as fuck, no strings
Nicole seems to be excited for ALL of it (I hope she joins in at some point -- just watching would be lame)

Hope that helps anyone

Also I needed 3 paths of saves to get all the Donuts and Peeps because of gating.... so there's that
Sorry I don’t remember names that good, is Trish the hot aunt that works for the mayor? How do you hookup with her, cause I must have missed a choice & sorry who is shortcake?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes