FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
big thanks sir for the repack.
is this repack compatible with scrappy cheatmod?
Better ask creator of the mod about that to be sure but if its updated to v0.03 it should work as my repack is identical to original (except ipatch which i mentioned in spoiler info).

I want compressed one. No space at all for all of them.
There is a repack (unofficial compressed version) in OP, i even made a super compressed one. My repack was created from this source and just like Hyperserver explained here Patreon and SubscribeStar are identical... the only difference is ipatch. I mentioned this is "MyRepack-YAC info" spoiler. Just extract it into "game" folder if you want to use it.

Can anyone update the official walkthrough?
You may find them in my repack post in OP.

could you upload it through GoFile because through WorkUpload the download stops all the time
I'm busy right now but i will see what i can do. Have problems with uploading on gofile so if it fails i'll upload to pixeldrain...

kratos1234 i have posted gofile link, check the repack in OP ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: kratos1234

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
vX_Phoenix All BS aside this is the best I can do for you brother: I'll add a bonus scene in SanchoGallery named in your honor that is not available in the original scene gallery at all.
How do you like them apples?
Not sure if that was a taunt, mocking or kindness from you. I've not been using bad language or being sarcastic. Heck I even praised the work Dev's putting out for us and very recently I thanked your Donor "Hyperserver" for answering my question well.

But if I missunderstood that diss, then thanks to you as well. Let's not make a hen from a feather here. I'll leave it as is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure if that was a taunt, mocking or kindness from you. I've not been using bad language or being sarcastic. Heck I even praised the work Dev's putting out for us and very recently I thanked your Donor "Hyperserver" for answering my question well.

But if I missunderstood that diss, then thanks to you as well. Let's not make a hen from a feather here. I'll leave it as is.
Hmmm..No bud, this was no taunt... I physically coded a new scene into the mod's gallery that is not in the VN's gallery and named it after you. I meant it sincerely, most folks would be quite tickled to be named in a SanchoMod so I thought I'd do you a solid. It surely isn't meant to offend unless you think my mods suck of course.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
could it be that you have both paths on? or changed them recently?
If yes, then you know why your issue happened.
uhm well i've been with both yes...but all was ight except this mixed scene...like in interrupted the yuki scene to let me see stepsister hotel scene before returning home...and to be honest..temporal is off too..shoulkd be night so how can i be in bed at night with sister too?? really don't understand but no big issue anyway..the rest went smooth only some phrase being repeated ...no big deal

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I overplayed from the beginning, the same shit. I don't trust your opinion. And I don't care about the high-quality version. I want compressed one. No space at all for all of them.
so you basicially have have a broken game for whatever reason and you now wonder why by replay the same same error occured again?

HOW UNEXPECTED ......

*FACEPALM

However - if you "don't trust my opinion" - there's no reason to continue to help. Have fun with your broken shit.

PS:
Just to explain for those, experiencing the same issue and wondering why....
Most of the mods change (or add) some variables. If you make a savegame with a modded version, and try to load that savegame with the new version unmodded, there will likely be crashes or errors because of that.
To verify make a plain (UNMODDED) install and try again (NOT trying to load a savegame made from a modded game - get a unmodded savegame from somewhere for example) - if everything works fine, then your savegame is corrupt for official version and you may have to wait until your mod has been updated.
If the new content will not start, and you installed an outdated mod, this might also be the issue then. Some mods overwrite the Scripts, and outdated mods just don't have the new content within - fairly logic.

Thus been said, we didn't have ANY complaints about the game not working or crashing. There were 4 requests which all 4 turned out to be caused by mod(s) and removing the mod and using a plain unmodded savegame solved all 4 issues.

So before blaming the devs or accusing me over here for "bad, not trustworthy support" i recommend to check your own setup and try to get a plain original version to work before you change stuff and complain after that that it's not working.

Same goes for all compressed versions and Android versions which are NOT made by MrDots - the original files are fine - not sure about 3rd party scripts and their interaction with the origin files as we can't control or test them - they are out of our responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
uhm well i've been with both yes...but all was ight except this mixed scene...like in interrupted the yuki scene to let me see stepsister hotel scene before returning home...and to be honest..temporal is off too..shoulkd be night so how can i be in bed at night with sister too?? really don't understand but no big issue anyway..the rest went smooth only some phrase being repeated ...no big deal
well - i recommend to turn one path off if you toggle another on.
Some scenes are mutually exclussive to each other. If you mess with the character menu and turn paths on which shouldn't be on the same time, it likely will mess up your gameplay.
It will get worse from now on, as the paths slowly lead towards the different endings - and there will be NO HAREM ending.
All those who will try to forcefully keep all paths open, will mess up their game at all.
Just make different savegames - problem solved.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there is an error a bug i guess...was with Yuki, she asked me to sleep with her, MC says he textr MC stepsister to warn her, after Yuki goes to bathroom, we see MC at hotel searching for stepsister , in the shower she find her and have sex, after this scene,MC is again in bed with Yuki, she tanking him for staying the night....:unsure::unsure:..so scene are messed up...mied up each other...
Well, I'm almost done updating SanchoMod and can tell you that the scenario you describe is simply impossible. Your installation is not only fucked up but your scripts have been altered incorrectly by a third party. There's no way in this update you can be on Yuki's path, sleep with her, and get a shower with Sis since after Yuki's scene it's "a few days later" in game. What have you done with your installation?

This is the code at the end of Yuki:
Python:
mc "(Hmm… I’ll message [s_name] now before I forget to and deal with any consequences later…)"
jump lb_w7eow_01_mc_morning  # This jumps to the "A Few Days Later" screen, not the same day's "sis shower scene"
1663528405770.png

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
well - i recommend to turn one path off if you toggle another on.
Some scenes are mutually exclussive to each other. If you mess with the character menu and turn paths on which shouldn't be on the same time, it likely will mess up your gameplay.
It will get worse from now on, as the paths slowly lead towards the different endings - and there will be NO HAREM ending.
All those who will try to forcefully keep all paths open, will mess up their game at all.
Just make different savegames - problem solved.
No harem ending, which kinda removes some of the fun. Nice game, great art, so why no harem ending? Why even make the extra characters if the possibility for beinginvolved with them is completely removed? I am not expecting the dev to answer [I'd actually be surprised if they did], but it just seems like opportunity squandered. I think a lot of players would enjoy being able to have an ending where multiple hookups happen on the regular.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No harem ending, which kinda removes some of the fun. Nice game, great art, so why no harem ending? Why even make the extra characters if the possibility for beinginvolved with them is completely removed? I am not expecting the dev to answer [I'd actually be surprised if they did], but it just seems like opportunity squandered. I think a lot of players would enjoy being able to have an ending where multiple hookups happen on the regular.
MrDots games are never harem.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this Version but -Had to Break up with Andrea because of Nailing Sister :LOL: - She finds if you dont break up and its BAD
Would love Pregnancy options to be available :cool:(y) Those Twins would be cool mothers :ROFLMAO: or Mc's Sis :devilish:

Reactions: Pinsel

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I'm almost done updating SanchoMod and can tell you that the scenario you describe is simply impossible. Your installation is not only fucked up but your scripts have been altered incorrectly by a third party. There's no way in this update you can be on Yuki's path, sleep with her, and get a shower with Sis since after Yuki's scene it's "a few days later" in game. What have you done with your installation?

This is the code at the end of Yuki:
Python:
mc "(Hmm… I’ll message [s_name] now before I forget to and deal with any consequences later…)"
jump lb_w7eow_01_mc_morning  # This jumps to the "A Few Days Later" screen, not the same day's "sis shower scene"
View attachment 2051301
he hasn't done anything wrong - except playing with the ingame path toggling.
It's confirmed that this happens when you:
a) turn sis path off, Yuki path on
b) start yuki scene
c) turn sis path on but leave Yuki path also on
e.) continue playing
f.) at the end of yuki scene, and both paths on, EXACTLY that scenario happens - we've managed to reproduce several times

But it's not an issue, as turning paths on and off at any point WILL break your gameflow and cause some weird situations.
As it's not intended to switch paths on and off manually, we don't care to fix that.
People should see the path toggles like a debug feature and not use this as primary tool trying to force the game into situations which aren't supposed to happen. Like harem - this is NOT a harem game - forcing harem by overriding flags manually WILL mess the game up.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there a way to change the relationship stats?
you can toggle paths ingame by using character menu on your tablet.
For changing relation points i recommend to use URM mod (attached).
(for detailed doku how to use this mod, just search this forum for "0x52 URM mod". - thanks 0x52 again for creating such an amazing tool for RenPy games)

But be aware:
playing with toggles and/or relation points WILL mess your game at some point most likely

Reactions: Jack0h

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
he hasn't done anything wrong - except playing with the ingame path toggling.
It's confirmed that this happens when you:
a) turn sis path off, Yuki path on
b) start yuki scene
c) turn sis path on but leave Yuki path also on
e.) continue playing
f.) at the end of yuki scene, and both paths on, EXACTLY that scenario happens - we've managed to reproduce several times

But it's not an issue, as turning paths on and off at any point WILL break your gameflow and cause some weird situations.
As it's not intended to switch paths on and off manually, we don't care to fix that.
People should see the path toggles like a debug feature and not use this as primary tool trying to force the game into situations which aren't supposed to happen. Like harem - this is NOT a harem game - forcing harem by overriding flags manually WILL mess the game up.
If the player was manually changing variables I wasn't aware from what was posted and, well, if that's the case then it's very easy to resolve: Write the conditional code to abate the issues. Now that you bring it up I can certainly do it. In other words if one uses "if", "if", "if" as the basis of conditionals then each will fire off as the conditionals are met (like if someone is changing variables manually in between the course of the conditional processing), but correctly using "if","elif","else" will only fire off the very first conditional that is true and the others are ignored.

In other words there is a way and it's not complex nor technical. I only write this to be informative, I'm not trying to debate or argue so take it for what it's worth... I've traveled this road more times than most tbh.

Reactions: Samhain71
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes