Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I guess the facepalm crowd approves of unmasked spoilers on the day of release. Odd that no one had the same reaction to Sancho calling the guy out (which I noticed after my own reaction).

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
In my opinion Vicki might lead to a three way with Nicole and the MC due to the dream that Nicole had. Nicole may turn out to be a closet freak, much like her sister in the end. Shortcake is radioactive in my book, great to have as a side but will ultimately cause you to lose you half sister. So your sis and Vicki are two that I think are safe bets. Those two may be accepted by Nicole in a continuing relationship. Providing that you chose to keep Nicole. If you played Melody as a horn dog you ended up in the tank. Mr Dots in every story he has done that theme runs through it.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
I think my favorite part of every MrDots game is the bit in most updates where a character takes half a scene to recite some entirely mundane set of factoids direct to camera. I always assume that the script-writer really just learned about, say, wasabi, is super excited about it, and can't wait to share their research with all the perverts in the audience.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The yuki scene! Finally! Can't wait to see more!:p
I hope there will be a savetlana path in the future update which make her become one of the Li.:(

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Man gotta say the new Sis scene is fucking awesome, especially loved the touch with Victoria walking in lmao. Generally I dont give a fuck about the incest patch as I dont really like that genre but I would love to see the reaction on the incest version of the game lmao

Reactions: DADIANA and CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man gotta say the new Sis scene is fucking awesome, especially loved the touch with Victoria walking in lmao. Generally I dont give a fuck about the incest patch as I dont really like that genre but I would love to see the reaction on the incest version of the game lmao
doubt it's much different, incest version just changes few things.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes