hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Is it just me, or does nearly every sentence that's meant to have "the" in it have it missing, lol.
Got a team of proofreaders (most likely) and miss something so obvious.
Just one example of MANY, lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe pick a different example, because Svetlana is pretty clearly intended to be a Russian speaking with an accent (they often drop the/a when speaking in English, since the Russian language doesn't have them).

Reactions: Hyperserver

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anybody know which relationships dont go together besides the sis/yuki one? I can guess sis and the stepmom will clash but not positive.
Yuki/Nurse, though I think Nurse may be a one-time thing. I'd have to go back and look, but I think a Trish path cancels or impacts someone else - maybe Ash impact, and maybe Yuki cancel. I'd have to go grab my external to see all of my various save descriptions to see what falls out with each side choice.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Not to be ungreatful or anything, I could spend a good while thanking the Dev making this game and all the work behind it but...yet another update without any sex content with "Shortcake" and if it has something to do with her age or such, that would be a flawed logic as she has already been giving blowjobs and let herself be licked and more by MC.

So when are we getting more about her? She's been teasing MC for a good while now and the way she has been written, she wants i bad too, altho being shy. Again, not here to bash so please try see this as constructive critisism for me aksing this.

EDIT: Just finished the latest update.

Thank in advance!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yuki/Nurse, though I think Nurse may be a one-time thing. I'd have to go back and look, but I think a Trish path cancels or impacts someone else - maybe Ash impact, and maybe Yuki cancel. I'd have to go grab my external to see all of my various save descriptions to see what falls out with each side choice.
To date I don't remember TrishPath canceling anything... but I've had a few whiskies and done quite a few other VN updates since last go-round.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Maybe pick a different example, because Svetlana is pretty clearly intended to be a Russian speaking with an accent (they often drop the/a when speaking in English, since the Russian language doesn't have them).
Yeah someone pointed out to me that her russian dialogue is meant to be like that, my bad :)

Reactions: hrm

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Trying to install on Linux but this newest version appears to be missing the .sh file that allows for installation on Linux (In my case: the Steam Deck). Anyone able to help with this? If you can, thank you.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
To date I don't remember TrishPath canceling anything... but I've had a few whiskies and done quite a few other VN updates since last go-round.
Any plans to make some sex scenes with "Shortcake"? More than just the teasing with BJ and MC licking her.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I wasn't sure - maybe it just altered some minor scene availability with Ash, but didn't do anything to the path. I did think there was some mutually exclusive thing that choosing Trish impacted that was more significant - do X with Trish and you can't go see Yuki (or someone) and that impedes or closes that path, but it's been over a year since I played those initial Chapter 1 variants.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unless Scrappy got one helluva head start on me I wouldn't expect either of these mods to be updated extremely quickly. Seems the dev has completely reformatted the script code yet again making for a minimum of ~1.5k (yes, thousand) diffs per file. All due to spacing changes and conditional code reformatting. I ain't gonna lie, this really sucks to comb through and had to be done before but it has to be done. Time for another adult beverage, this will take a bit...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As long as there's Victoria, I'm happy. Hot damn, I have missed that little latina minx! :love: Great update! (y)

Also getting that BJ in the confessional by Kristina was pretty sinful...and oh yeah, this also wasn't a bad scene! :p

View attachment 2049993

What the hell indeed :ROFLMAO:

Also Victoria catching us was pretty hot, I wouldn't mind a threesome with these two hotties sometime in the near future...make it happen, please! :love:
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE SPOILER MASK!

Learn how to do this right, or don't do it at all.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Trying to install on Linux but this newest version appears to be missing the .sh file that allows for installation on Linux (In my case: the Steam Deck). Anyone able to help with this? If you can, thank you.
I had to pull the executable bash script and linux library files from another renpy game. In this case JOHN and rename them appropriately. You can do this yourself by grabbing the linux folders within the lib folder of another renpy game and copy them into the Sunshine Love folder. You will need to rename the executable library files to the same as the bash script in the root of the game folder. I have done this for you if you need help just download the zip here.

If you don't trust bash scripts from random people on the internet, you can look at the file structure in that zip and maybe better understand what I described above.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not to be ungreatful or anything, I could spend a good while thanking the Dev making this game and all the work behind it but...yet another update without any sex content with "Shortcake" and if it has something to do with her age or such, that would be a flawed logic as she has already been giving blowjobs and let herself be licked and more by MC.

So when are we getting more about her? She's been teasing MC for a good while now and the way she has been written, she wants i bad too, altho being shy. Again, not here to bash so please try see this as constructive critisism for me aksing this.

EDIT: Just finished the latest update.

Thank in advance!
i can reassure you that shortcake is NOT out of content because of her age (she is legal though).
But i also make a little "spoiler" (which should not be that surprising though):
Sortcake and Sis will be part of the "best" possible endings - MC plus one of them, or even both.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes