Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there an ntr or share path ?
there is NEVER ntr in any of MrDots games at all.
The closest thing is "sharing" in "Dating my Daughter".
Over here, Nicole will become a CuckQueen if you haven't ended the relationship. (She likes to watch, but doesn't take part.

Reactions: DADIANA and CircaAD

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I am new in this game. Should I only dl chapter 2 or both?
you should start with CH 1 - or you miss a lot of content and you will not know what's going on if you don't play chapter 1. Basicially Chapter 1 is half of the story at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can't get any further than the fire in the tower. Why ???
Maybe cause you loaded 0.3? but not 0.3 i. I's a pity ! There is no compressed version in the latest update.
the difference between 2.0.3 and 2.0.3i is only that "i" is "incest-prepatched" (Subscribestar version) while 2.0.3 is Patreon version (Sis is childhoodfriend then).
The story and even the renders will be the same, but the textlines may differ very little at some points - that's all.

If you are stuck at lighthouse burning, then you probably used a mod before and that mod isn't updated to newest version (80% of all issues are based on/caused by mods).

Be sure to have a clean 2.0.3 setup and use a savegame made without any mods, and you should be fine.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - update progress:

Good morning. 0800 hours on Sunday here with my first cup of coffee (yeah, I slept in a bit). I'm in the studio, fired up all the machines and ready to get to it. Last night before I called it a day ~0200 hours I finished porting the core code over, ported the scripts through v0.02 and now ready to knock out v0.03, update SanchoGallery, and add as many of SanchoMod's newest features as I can (see a sample of my latest releases for examples) before folks either get too impatient or my fingertips start to bleed from banding out code on the keyboard. Will keep you posted as always.

Regards.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
As long as there's Victoria, I'm happy. Hot damn, I have missed that little latina minx! :love: Great update! (y)

Also getting that BJ in the confessional by Kristina was pretty sinful...and oh yeah, this also wasn't a bad scene! :p

View attachment 2049993

What the hell indeed :ROFLMAO:

Also Victoria catching us was pretty hot, I wouldn't mind a threesome with these two hotties sometime in the near future...make it happen, please! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

Superprowl

Sep 21, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.03 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.38GB
Repack size: 800MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

If you prefer Super Compression (564MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Notice: Decided not to include Official Guides in my repack and make them as standalone, you may get them all in below link.
Official Guides (Chapter 2, v0.03) = WorkUpload or Here

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
big thanks sir for the repack.
is this repack compatible with scrappy cheatmod?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is an error a bug i guess...was with Yuki, she asked me to sleep with her, MC says he textr MC stepsister to warn her, after Yuki goes to bathroom, we see MC at hotel searching for stepsister , in the shower she find her and have sex, after this scene,MC is again in bed with Yuki, she tanking him for staying the night....:unsure::unsure:..so scene are messed up...mied up each other...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NTR? No.
Sharing? Yes. The GF is a cuckquean.
cookqueen?? what? ahh u mean that ungrateful blonde bitch Nicole?? i already ditched as soon as i had the opportunity....mu GF is my Stepsister...wonderful render stepsister btw...not even consider Nicole at all...and she works for the enemy too..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...If you are stuck at lighthouse burning, then you probably used a mod before and that mod isn't updated to newest version (80% of all issues are based on/caused by mods).
Hmmm... maybe more like "(80% of all issues are based on/caused by mods mod)

SanchoMod will not harm any saves nor progress if the player chooses to later use those saves created while previously using the mod later in a game that is un-modded. Simply install the "SaveFixer" found in the mod's OP to negate all the python functions, mod screens, etc and everything is exactly like original every single time. This is how it works with every release of SanchoMod for every VN from the private catalog that has been supplied publicly.

Just to set the record straight. To date it has been 100% foolproof. I will always do everything absolutely possible to insure the player has ultimate choice and even go so far as to save them from themselves as required. Regards.

Reactions: CircaAD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
cookqueen?? what? ahh u mean that ungrateful blonde bitch Nicole?? i already ditched as soon as i had the opportunity....mu GF is my Stepsister...wonderful render stepsister btw...not even consider Nicole at all...and she works for the enemy too..
Did the same. I never liked Nicole.
The half-sis is is great though, I agree.

Reactions: indio68

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there is an error a bug i guess...was with Yuki, she asked me to sleep with her, MC says he textr MC stepsister to warn her, after Yuki goes to bathroom, we see MC at hotel searching for stepsister , in the shower she find her and have sex, after this scene,MC is again in bed with Yuki, she tanking him for staying the night....:unsure::unsure:..so scene are messed up...mied up each other...
could it be that you have both paths on? or changed them recently?
If yes, then you know why your issue happened.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
i can reassure you that shortcake is NOT out of content because of her age (she is legal though).
But i also make a little "spoiler" (which should not be that surprising though):
Sortcake and Sis will be part of the "best" possible endings - MC plus one of them, or even both.
Very glad to hear it and good for keeping it as spoiler free as possible when answering my question.
+1 to you. Thanks.

Reactions: DADIANA

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any plans to make some sex scenes with "Shortcake"? More than just the teasing with BJ and MC licking her.
Bud, I'm a pro modification coder but certainly not a render artists. The best you'd get from me is rendered stick figures going at it... probably not up to snuff. :ROFLMAO:
vX_Phoenix All BS aside this is the best I can do for you brother: I'll add a bonus scene in SanchoGallery named in your honor that is not available in the original scene gallery at all.
1663516182856.png
How do you like them apples?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes