Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It was added for Shortcake Yuki and Connie who are all 18

But since f95 is pretty tag stupid
and has no teen tag
or no small tits tag
Loli is often applied instead of those more appropriate ones

But if even teens are not your thing NONE of the youngers are Forced on you

ONLY your Sister is forced and you can finally say no to even her (She is like 23 BTW) before PinV time

PEACE
Ah I see, a case of unfitting tag removed (you're right, a "small tits" or "teen" or "flat as a stale beer" tag would be useful)
Thanks a lot for the info, bud. :)

Ran out of reaction so I'm putting the like here : (y)

Edit : You're right Krystal2 ; misleading af

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Quick question : I've always avoided this one 'cause of l0li but now the tag is gone. What gives ? The content was removed ; or is it just temporary ?
They put that tag on anyone 18 or 19 and with less than C-cups. One of the most misleading tags here.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
there is no public release for MrDots games.

MrDots only supports his patreon and subscribestar.

You may understand that he will not provide any downloads for free, even he can't do anything against piracy does not mean he supports it.
The only thing we do, is to provide the ipatch for those who got the patreon version - but that's all.

Just curious, does anyone know how big of a team MrDots has for making these games?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SunshineLoveCh2-0.03iExtras
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Ruffuss

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.03 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.38GB
Repack size: 800MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

If you prefer Super Compression (564MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Notice: Decided not to include Official Guides in my repack and make them as standalone, you may get them all in below link.
Official Guides (Chapter 2, v0.03) = or Here

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just curious, does anyone know how big of a team MrDots has for making these games?
4 People, he told me himself when I asked him on Patreon.
not 100% correct.
MrDots and his main writer HearszAM are kind of the Core-team who do this for money fulltime.
Aside there was also Jeff Steel the last 5 years, but we haven't seen him or heared about him for months right now.
Since a few months there is also Mistress Elemental who is helping testing and tracking bugs.

So basicially story and renders are made by "only" 2 people, and 1-2 more helping around here and there - but not fulltime

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Still watching this on hope to se a harem tag lots of good vibes
there will be no full harem.
You are able to date all girls, but you will get in trouble doing that.
Some of the girls (like Vicky) even told MC right from the start that they probably aren't interested in a long term relationship - kind of a summer affair.

Even in this update there are a few exclussive scenes to each other - Yuki and Sis/childhood friend are kind of mutually exclussive for example as it seems (at least if you don't want it to end badly).

I will not give any spoiler, but i strngly recommend to make several savegames with different paths. Forcefully keep all paths open will have most likely a bad ending.

Reactions: DADIANA

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Quick question : I've always avoided this one 'cause of l0li but now the tag is gone. What gives ? The content was removed ; or is it just temporary ?
i reassure you that there is no lolli in Sunshine Love.
this is "Shortcake" (Cousin) - she is the closest to "lolli" - even far away imho
1663466050450.png

PS: not every girl without DDDDD-Sized breasts is automaticially a lolli !

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love [Ch1 v1.00 & Ch2 v0.02i] - MultiMod Edition (Ch2 Update)
View attachment 1867215

Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a for Ch2 with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). I'll work on updating Ch1 to the latest core soon. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod ... still not listed in the fucking OP. I'll update it anyway. Will post progress updates in the mod's thread. Regards.

3.50 star(s) 266 Votes