1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
so far, the only "but ... but ... but ... mimimimimi ..." is YOU.
You got several reason from several user, and all you do is to complain about missing or wrong tags, patreon rules and what you want.
The solution is simple: if you like it, then enjoy it.
If you don't like it, then leave it.
No matter how much "you are pissed", there will be no change because of you - bye.
Mate, I was just joking. No need to be so passive-agressive, others were chill when I wasn't joking.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Patreon version is the base game.
nope - the subscribestar version (with incest) is the main version like the game should be.
That's why theres always an incest patch for patreons even slightly before the patreon version is out - to get the game to what it should be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes hello i would like to impregnate several characters here, Is pregnancy planned and one point?
there likely will be pregnancy, but not with several girls. This is still not a fuck-all-without-consequences-harem-game. If you try to keep fucking all girls, you likely will end badly though.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Mate, I was just joking. No need to be so passive-agressive, others were chill when I wasn't joking.
then i am sorry and apologize - i thought you were serious. Always remember that written posts lack empahsis and it's easy to get things wrong.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's not what I'm asking... I asked if we need download incest version and non incest version for different scenes or we can just see both scenes just opening and closing incest.
all scenes are equal - in both versions. Just the relationships changed slightly, same as some textlines. But basicially it's still the same main-story. You will miss no scenes - no matter what version you play.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
the game's not running for me - i don't know why.....
... i just bought one IBM 386 compatible with ATI MACH64 4MB RAM AGP graphics card and 8 kb RAM from 2nd hand.
I was told the origin seller reassured just 30 years ago that this setup will last the whole life....
sounds reasonable

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So a new chapter every 3 GB?
Does that mean were getting to chapter 3 soon?
Each chapter is based on one month of play.. He's been there two month's hence 2 Chapters.
That's just not true.
There's nothing like "one chapter - one month".
There's a whole story, and whenever the download size will get too much, there will be a new chapter beginning.
As Chapter 2 just had 2 updates, it will be a long time until chapter 3 will be needed (rough guess around 5 updates per chapter).
MAYBE the game ends even within chapter 2 though. For sure there will be not more chapters than 3 at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's not what I'm asking... I asked if we need download incest version and non incest version for different scenes or we can just see both scenes just opening and closing incest.
same scenes on both even barn scene with twins.

Yes hello i would like to impregnate several characters here, Is pregnancy planned and one point?
sis or whoever mc selects in the end. that's mrdots policy.

Patreon version is the base game.
nope, patreon version is fucked up version aka why sailor (naval ship officer) would rescue woman whom he met once many years ago and her daughter and take her with him to his homecountry to live with him and his son?

any idea when peeping tom & doughnut walkthrough will be updated?
peeping tom is easy since when can peep there's face on left side of screen and doughnut feels like it got dropped (i didn't notice any on this update so well hidden or i was looking other things like sis tits instead doughnuts).

• Haha
Reactions: ThaDude1977

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
Thats it, Yuki cant be asian. Pretty sure every one of her ancestors would turn in their graves.
Pretty sure that saying wasabi is the same as horseradish would be highly insulting to the japanese cuisine.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thats it, Yuki cant be asian. Pretty sure every one of her ancestors would turn in their graves.
Pretty sure that saying wasabi is the same as horseradish would be highly insulting to the japanese cuisine.
Wasabi is LITERALLY a Japanese variant of horseradish.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@2.93GB, QR@80%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.93GB
MyRepack-YAC: 1.6GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Backups of Official Guides for Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras, all 3 === > Workupload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :p
could you upload it through GoFile because through WorkUpload the download stops all the time

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes