cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the Chapter 2 - 0.03i Extras version only for windows? Doesn't it exist for Linux?
well no unless you can start game with sl.py. maybe needs to play with renspysdk for linux.

Is there any way to support Mr.Dots financially besides Patreon or SubscibeStar. PayPal for example?
not that we know but you can ask them by contacting them.

Kopernikus

Sep 12, 2022
not that we know but you can ask them by contacting them.
Thats the problem I did not find any way to contact them. The page says that I need Patreon or SubscibeStar for contacting them. There is also a link to an Discord-Channel but the link is broken.

Reactions: Yogeshsen
Jun 13, 2021
Are you saying if there were 10 chapters you would ask which one to start with?
I mean... Regardless of the number of chapters, chapter 1 is always considered as the first chapter, don't you think?
So the second is?
This is first time playing this game i didn't know dev split verson into two. Game on here i usually play didn't split version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thats the problem I did not find any way to contact them. The page says that I need Patreon or SubscibeStar for contacting them. There is also a link to an Discord-Channel but the link is broken.
works for me but that's unofficial also you can ask from Hyperserver if he knows better method.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
works for me but that's unofficial also you can ask from Hyperserver if he knows better method.
that link should work.
But just to be sure, i created a new one:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes