♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
I have a question about the task list. I just realized that one of the tasks completed a while ago but it is not completed in the list to reach the fourth star. The twins Ivy and Lily have already confirmed that it has been a great success but the task "Successfully host a country and western event at the hotel" is not checked
Is the lighthouse incident causing this or is it a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here a pic

image_109.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's relationship with kris would be heavily objected by her parents (at least by daddy) so it's possible that mc+kris won't end together.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
mc's relationship with kris would be heavily objected by her parents (at least by daddy) so it's possible that mc+kris won't end together.
We don't know enough for that yet. MC is trying to dig up dirt on him. It may very well be possible that his opinion on a MC + Kristina relationship is entirely irrelevant.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Do you have any inside information or is this your guess?
'Cause from what I can see and... You know, after what she did in the confessional, I highly doubt she cares much about what Daddy thinks, don't you think? I mean after telling what she saw in dad's office, the two priests and the girls, the little rolplay, and how she wants to take away the sins of the Mc. Lily and Ivy told the Mc that there was a party girl hiding inside Kritsy... Yeah, right... Party girl um? A fucking succubus most definitely :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just guessing and it might be possible that after she finds out what her father does she leaves and goes to live on some remote nunstery.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
might even if is on her path.
Nah, I don't think so.
I think after when we discover what shit her father did she'll become disillusioned with the ways of the church.
If we are on her path we end with her and if not she might leave.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, I don't think so.
I think after when we discover what shit her father did she'll become disillusioned with the ways of the church.
If we are on her path we end with her and if not she might leave.
we'll have to wait since summer is far from over.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, I guess we're still on the third day of the week, but the week has not ended. But to be honest, I'm wondering about the task myself, as it's confirmed as complete by the Twins.
yeah it's a bit strange because the other tasks are checked much faster usually, but I guess it will be fixed in a next update at least I hope so

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes