08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Gonna Make You Sweat

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re back with some brand-new preview images from the forthcoming release of our next update for Sunshine Love!
During the next update, you will be invited over to Trisha’s house to discuss the possibility of the local mayor attending the hotels’ next major event.
But why does she want you to meet her there? Why not at the office?
As you can see from today’s previews, and if you are on the Trisha path, then she has an ulterior motive for inviting you there!
But be sure to make the right choices when they come up during this scene ;)
Find out how this storyline unfolds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
The next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's Trisha's turn, yeah!:D

Reactions: fraerkof and VOYEUR

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Would be cool if we could make Svetlana switch sides... probs won't happen though...

But yeah I agree... readheads drive me nuts too... :love:
You read my mind here. :D That would be a really good turn of events, but for now I'll be happy to see Svet crush the balls of that fucking bald guy aka Lucas

Reactions: Uthuriel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They are tied in my game. I count only 2 with Trisha. One in her office, and the other in her car. And she was only fucked once by the Mc
trisha and mc were going to fuck in her house but got interrupted.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
I don't know what in your eyes could be good writing or not, but for what I know there is a good background for each character with a story arc with plots that make good points in my book. Saying you don't like the game because maybe it's not your kind of game is fine, but saying it's bad? It looks like a bit of a whimsical child who didn't get his favorite dessert. Constructive criticism might be more appropriate. There are definitely some inconsistencies in the writing, and what Mrdot does is probably not to everyone's taste. So unless you're here just for some nice pictures to jerk off to, I don't understand why, if you don't like the story of "Melody", you're bored playing other Mrdot games because that for the three games he developed, we can see his style and his trademark which remains unchanged since DMD
Adult VN games have their own cliches and you can see most of them in this game. What I meant is the dev lacks creativity in the development of the story. The general aspect of the story and characters are really good. And I already said that the renders are beautiful. My problem is mostly with the dialogues and some scenes. Dialogues are boring for me most of the time and I saw several "accidental" sexual situations like characters falling upon each other. But maybe it is so hard to make intriguing this kind of story and I'm wrong. I don't know.

And I must say I'm almost sure we will suddenly make peace with the most evil characters in this game too. I'm still stuck with Melody about this. I was like "wtf? just like that huh?" :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only way to peace with connie's dad is that mc marries connie or sis sells hotel to him or some sort of miracle happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good MrDots writing? :KEK:
Because so far in SL I'm not impressed...
well i was thinking more like sis hotel comes so successful that it can't be bought or mayor orders that town must have 2 hotel owners or he gets caught due past shehanigans and his son becomes hotel boss.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well i was thinking more like sis hotel comes so successful that it can't be bought or mayor orders that town must have 2 hotel owners or he gets caught due past shehanigans and his son becomes hotel boss.
I'm pretty sure he and Kristinas father will both be in jail at the end. Lucas too. He is a criminal anyway.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes