jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oh damn it! I was just browsing through old dmd's saves and just saw that there was also Rosa in a short cameo. The delicious latina and her beautiful long legs :love:
Wait Rosa the maid/nanny

She is a flashback only person so I barely consider her a character. She is like all the shopkeepers and announcers that get reused. But she did have one of the best flashback scenes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You don't know who's Rosa??? Shame on you! :ROFLMAO:
She's the maid who deflowered the Mc. You see her at the beginning of the game (prelude) and when the Mc tells his sister about his most shameful story in the wedding suite

Here she is :love:
sc day48trishalunch t44.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh damn it! I was just browsing through old dmd's saves and just saw that there was also Rosa in a short cameo. The delicious latina and her beautiful long legs :love:
well we saw sl mc's dad on dmd (ch4) and since dots games happen in same universe (country) there are plenty of cameos (if f and dee goto beach i'm sure that sc will be surfing there and if they go on sightseeing they'll goto sl sis's hotel and lighthouse and priest who will do f and d ceremony might be twins and kris's daddy "dearest").

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well we saw sl mc's dad on dmd (ch4) and since dots games happen in same universe (country) there are plenty of cameos (if f and dee goto beach i'm sure that sc will be surfing there and if they go on sightseeing they'll goto sl sis's hotel and lighthouse and priest who will do f and d ceremony might be twins and kris's daddy "dearest").
And when I think you said it was far-fetched when I assumed that Trisha could have been the mistress of the Mc's father in SL? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I don't remember the Mc's father in DMD, just some of them. Do you remember exactly when? This will definitely hit me when I play the updated Chapter 4 again. I hadn't played SL until then though. Among them, I also remember Melody's aunt. I'm just amazed that I haven't seen Olivia and Graham in SL, or that fucking bald asshole Lucas in Melody. But unless I'm wrong, it could still happen, at least for Olivia and Graham. But what bugs me even more than seeing the face of the bald asshole is seeing D in a nun's robe aka Kristina. I mean... Why not Shortcake in badass with tattoos all over and a punk haircut in DMD, like Zoe from BADICK :devilish:

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I just started play this game and I can already say that the girlfriend Nicole is a pain in the ass! And also she gives me a bad vibe, like she will cheat on the MC right after he leaves. I hope that she will be a positive character.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just started play this game and I can already say that the girlfriend Nicole is a pain in the ass! And also she gives me a bad vibe, like she will cheat on the MC right after he leaves. I hope that she will be a positive character.
Well I don't want to spoil your game, but you might be surprised by her attitude... But the game is far from over so... who will play will see :sneaky:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Anyway, it shouldn't take long now, since the Mc has already told her about his suspicions about the boss, and she'll be able to spy on him without his knowledge.
If I was the Mc, I'd put my balls in a safe place :giggle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And when I think you said it was far-fetched when I assumed that Trisha could have been the mistress of the Mc's father in SL? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I don't remember the Mc's father in DMD, just some of them. Do you remember exactly when? I'm just amazed that I haven't seen that fucking bald asshole Lucas in Melody.
sl mc's dad was that who took girls into modelling competition's "house" with boat. trisha being sl mc's dad's lover isn't farfetched since we don't know where she was before dmd but it isn't likely either due same reasons and most likely identity of dad's lover will remain mystery (unless it's trisha and she spills the beans). melody had her own antagonist so didn't need other and dee lived in big city when she was harassed by lucas and melody lived in small town.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
sl mc's dad was that who took girls into modelling competition's "house" with boat. trisha being sl mc's dad's lover isn't farfetched since we don't know where she was before dmd but it isn't likely either due same reasons and most likely identity of dad's lover will remain mystery (unless it's trisha and she spills the beans). melody had her own antagonist so didn't need other and dee lived in big city when she was harassed by lucas and melody lived in small town.
Oh the yatch's captain yeah but it was in ch 3 not ch 4 :p
As for Trisha, it's not so much of a mystery since she was one of the owners of the hotel. Trish and Ash's parents lived in Sunshine Bay, so chances are she lived there too. Also, if I'm not mistaken, shorkake said she never left here, and we know she doesn't know who her father is. If we take into account the mysterious envelope, well... There are only a few pieces left in this puzzle to have the complete picture... don't you think?
Well Lucas... Ahhh Lucas! The god of assholes. He could have been in the wrecker's place during Melody's concert. and for the small town, Sunshine Bay is also a small town and he's here so I think he would have been perfectly fit in this role. Maybe Dot was worried about scaring off his customers by overdoing it with him.
NOoooo Not again this vilain!!! Not him :eek:
But hey! You know what?

We'll wait and see

Nom.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Mmm......I am quite far into the first chapter, and still I haven't seen a single sex scene yet. The only one I have seen so far is the flashback of Ashley and MC's dad (which I don't care about). Is the kind of game that only teases you? Is a slow-burn?

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Mmm......I am quite far into the first chapter, and still I haven't seen a single sex scene yet. The only one I have seen so far is the flashback of Ashley and MC's dad (which I don't care about). Is the kind of game that only teases you? Is a slow-burn?
just keep playing. it will be worth it ;)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That isn't going to change.... if it bothers you you need to know now

Make your choice about continuing
I will continue because is a great game with a great story.
One quesiton though: is this supposed to be an harem game? I mean, if I choose to set to ON a girl path, I will be locked only with her?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'd say it's a Mr.Dots specialty.
Not sure about that. Neither DMD nor Melody MCs were as bad as SL MC.

The worst thing for me about SL MC is his constant talking about how he totally 100% is going back to Darkham City after the summer ends though... I think they toned it down a bit but it's still there.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I will continue because is a great game with a great story.
One quesiton though: is this supposed to be an harem game? I mean, if I choose to set to ON a girl path, I will be locked only with her?
You can fool around with all love interests, but some paths will blocked by others as the plot advances (there are paths that won't cut another girl route, but you will lose certain scenes because they happen at the same moment) and you will eventually have to choose just one of them. I remember MrDots once hinted a possible harem ending in his blog, but seeing how some paths are starting to close I suppose that idea got scrapped.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
You can fool around with all love interests, but some paths will blocked by others as the plot advances (there are paths that won't cut another girl route, but you will lose certain scenes because they happen at the same moment) and you will eventually have to choose just one of them. I remember MrDots once hinted a possible harem ending in his blog, but seeing how some paths are starting to close I suppose that idea got scrapped.
Well, if at the end I will have to choose, I will surely choose the MC's "childhood friend", hoping that a 3some relationship with the girlfriend will be possible.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes