cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean?
All the links in the OP are for chapter 02 and there's a version for every platform.
well not for every platform, apple (not gonna happen) and ms surface are missing (windows compressed version might run on latter). :p

anyways all usual platforms are represented.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well not for every platform, apple (not gonna happen) and ms surface are missing (windows compressed version might run on latter). :p

Mac isn't it an apple platform? that's new.... :giggle:
ms surface? Really??? I'm sure you can find even more inappropriate work station :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Well Broutminou kindly already answered for me, but Mac is the short version for Macintosh that are the computers produced by Apple inc. so yes the Mac version is there, I agree there's not for Ipad nor Iphone though.... But hey I think that making an Android port is already a pain in the bum, I don't see people doing it for these platforms free so soon... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just curious - is it possible to keep GF here and stay away from that open relationship bs or she goes whoring either way?
played this one a while back, ignored all girls, but as soon GF started talking about open relationship - stopped playing, now wanna give another try, but wondering if that's it or not

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well Broutminou kindly already answered for me, but Mac is the short version for Macintosh that are the computers produced by Apple inc. so yes the Mac version is there, I agree there's not for Ipad nor Iphone though.... But hey I think that making an Android port is already a pain in the bum, I don't see people doing it for these platforms free so soon... ;) :ROFLMAO:
Are there even requests for these platforms? To be honest I have almost all plateforms such androïd and iphone. I can't imagine myself enjoying this kind of game on a screen as large like hand?
"Hey!,! where the fuck are these fucking doughnuts???" :mad:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
just curious - is it possible to keep GF here and stay away from that open relationship bs or she goes whoring either way?
played this one a while back, ignored all girls, but as soon GF started talking about open relationship - stopped playing, now wanna give another try, but wondering if that's it or not
If my memory doesn't fail me, Nicole always proposes the open relationship. And I don't remember her whoring away (she is more of a cuckquean). If you just want to give your focus on her then maybe this game isn't for you, as she isn't exactly a main girl and there are very few interactions with her.

Reactions: CircaAD and Danv

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are there even requests for these platforms? To be honest I have almost all plateforms such androïd and iphone. I can't imagine myself enjoying this kind of game on a screen as large like hand?
"Hey!,! where the fuck are these fucking doughnuts???" :mad:
ROTFL! No I don't think so... Unless someone is a masochist and have the loose a dipoter kink in that case maybe... ;) :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Eu... You mean worry, right?
I think the open relationship is central to the plot, so whatever you choose, she'll be worried, unless you let her down...maybe?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I play many AVNs on my phone. Sometimes I like to play before I go nap.
I couldn't for the sake of me, also I have a short sight, sadly, so I wouldn't even try it I don't want to become a mole, of course I was only joking it wasn't mean to be rude so I apologize if I offended you. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I couldn't for the sake of me, also I have a short sight, sadly, so I wouldn't even try it I don't want to become a mole, of course I was only joking it wasn't mean to be rude so I apologize if I offended you. :)
Don't worry.... :D

I also bought this to makes it easier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes