Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Let's talk more about the small balls MC has and how nobody should be surprised that he got fired from that law firm. :KEK:
Yeah, no wonder why Nicole wear the pant in this relationship
The MC's (non-stop)inner monologues makes him seem that his age is mid 20's going on 13.. No wonder Nicole was/is unsatisfied sexually with him.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The MC's (non-stop)inner monologues makes him seem that his age is mid 20's going on 13.. No wonder Nicole was/is unsatisfied sexually with him.
[Mc] Do I give her 3 strokes while biting her ear or do I bite her nipples first and flip her like a steak to give her 4 strokes from behind? :unsure: or maybe....

[Nicole] LESS THINKING MORE FUCKING FOR THE SAKE OF MY WET PUSSY!!!!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
[Mc] Do I give her 3 strokes while biting her ear or do I bite her nipples first and flip her like a steak to give her 4 strokes from behind? :unsure: or maybe....

[Nicole] LESS THINKING MORE FUCKING FOR THE SAKE OF MY WET PUSSY!!!!
[MC]Hmmm, she seems in a rush for me to get to her wet pussy.... maybe I should give her 2 strokes while biting her ear AND pinching her nipples... THEN flip her over and give her 5 strokes from behind :unsure: or maybe.....

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well not for every platform, apple (not gonna happen) and ms surface are missing (windows compressed version might run on latter). :p

anyways all usual platforms are represented.
"Mac" IS Apple, or are you specifically referring to the iPhone?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yup I imagined it, but as I said I don't think anyone will make a portable version neither for the Ipad nor the Iphone.
They have two different OS so it would a double work and I'm not seeing it doable at least in the foreseeable future, when there will be enough interest gathered maybe, and that will happen regardless what Apple thinks or want. :)
Apple tends to be a very unfriendly company when it comes to making anything compatible with them.

Reactions: tbz1983

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It's not that I don't like to discuss interesting things, but guys, I think it's time to wrap up this little off-track or off-topic trip before taking a spanking from a mod . As usual I always have a knack for leading this kind of discussion or feeding them. :whistle:

I will take the car back on tracks by saying this: I am tired of this MC that is dense to the point of stupidity and after almost 4 weeks in which he already had sex 2 times with Vicky, had sex with Jazmine, almost had sex with the sister and got several blowjobs, he still wants to return home!!! How idiot can you be in a lifetime???

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes