Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
bit but still she knows what she wants and that is how she got what she wanted (later in future).
no way that she will blackmail mc later because she will never find out that he spent his time with ashley :devilish:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know exactly how much, but I think it might be the same score for me. the first time I was here in 2017 or 2018 I can't remember exactly I took at least one a week. Must be because I'm getting wiser :giggle:

Getting back on topic um hrum... Does the Mc really need to be blackmailed to give in to... Connie for example?:unsure:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Mmmm... according to what is happening right now in the game.... I feel that in the end, since almost everyone has decided to go elsewhere after the summer, if the MC decides to stay in Sunshine Bay, it will be only with sister an maybe Nicole.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Getting back on topic um hrum... Does the Mc really need to be blackmailed to give in to... Connie for example?:unsure:
lol

no but what she did was fastlane to destination.

Mmmm... according to what is happening right now in the game.... I feel that in the end, since almost everyone has decided to go elsewhere after the summer, if the MC decides to stay in Sunshine Bay, it will be only with sister an maybe Nicole.
or mc goes with vicki or hookups with "mommy" or goes with kris or ............

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
or mc goes with vicki or hookups with "mommy" or goes with kris or ............
Nah... I think that if he decide to leave the big city behind his back, it will be for running the hotel together with his half-sister which has always been the love of his life, even if he doesn't realize it jet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah... I think that if he decide to leave the big city behind his back, it will be for running the hotel together with his half-sister which has always been the love of his life, even if he doesn't realize it jet.
yea that's main finish like in melody.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Jasmine, Connie, Yuki, Victoria,... Who else has decided to leave SB? I don't remember for Kristina :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes