Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Mmmm... according to what is happening right now in the game.... I feel that in the end, since almost everyone has decided to go elsewhere after the summer, if the MC decides to stay in Sunshine Bay, it will be only with sister an maybe Nicole.
you forgot about the goddess ashley

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I didn't think all the girls were going elsewhere. Screw Nicole, time to kick her to the curb.
Again, this is not meant to be a harem game. It doesn't matter how the roads of the girls separate from the path of the Mc. Whether Nicole is part of it or not "The good ending++" will definitely be Mc + Sis (they've loved each other since they knew each other even if that stupid Mc doesn't see it yet). Maybe other endings with one or two other girls/women. A bit like in Melody. I don't really see Nicole as an obstacle, at least not yet (The Mc is insecure no matter what, with or without Nicole). That said, it could veer one way or the other. Take away broom that's stuck in her behind and she might make a good accomplice. Push a little further and... No, I'd rather not think about it

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Again, this is not meant to be a harem game. It doesn't matter how the roads of the girls separate from the path of the Mc. Whether Nicole is part of it or not "The good ending++" will definitely be Mc + Sis (they've loved each other since they knew each other even if that stupid Mc doesn't see it yet). Maybe other endings with one or two other girls/women. A bit like in Melody. I don't really see Nicole as an obstacle, at least not yet (The Mc is insecure no matter what, with or without Nicole). That said, it could veer one way or the other. Yake away broom that's stuck in her behind and she might make a good accomplice. Push a little further and... No, I'd rather not think about it
I agree, I think that during all the game you can fool around with everyone, but in the end the MC will remain in Sunshine Bay, running a 5-star hotel, with the sister and maybe Nicole in an open relationship between the three of them.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I agree, I think that during all the game you can fool around with everyone, but in the end the MC will remain in Sunshine Bay, running a 5-star hotel, with the sister and maybe Nicole in an open relationship between the three of them.
who wants to help me take the broom away from her bum. There are better things to ride than a broom in life, right?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Again, this is not meant to be a harem game. It doesn't matter how the roads of the girls separate from the path of the Mc. Whether Nicole is part of it or not "The good ending++" will definitely be Mc + Sis (they've loved each other since they knew each other even if that stupid Mc doesn't see it yet). Maybe other endings with one or two other girls/women. A bit like in Melody. I don't really see Nicole as an obstacle, at least not yet (The Mc is insecure no matter what, with or without Nicole). That said, it could veer one way or the other. Take away broom that's stuck in her behind and she might make a good accomplice. Push a little further and... No, I'd rather not think about it
Actually no this will not be like Melody in that regard

The Hotel is separate and the girls will have major endings for multiple LIs

In Melody they tied her ending to the music career building so the best result was her best career and that included a long term love with the MC

In SuLo the Hotel is it's own thing. So a character like Goddess Shortcake will have her own ending that will be every bit as important or grand as the Sister char.

In fact more fans of Dots like Shortcake than any other SuLo character

Broutminou The goal of making the Hotel the best is not tied to Sister you can make it the best as friends
Melody being the best in her career required her to be in love with MC to make her the person she needed at the small window of time that she had to be ready
so she had a bigger more special ending for Melody

SuLo has a lot with the Sis but she is not tied into the whole plot or at least dating her isn't. SuLo will be different than Mel. You can have endings that do not involve Sis right up to the very end.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Take a Look at Me Now

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re about halfway through developing the next update of Sunshine Love, and boy do we have some very special previews to share with you today!
The most recent addition to our small team, Mistress Elemental, is a huge Shortcake fan. Over the past year, he’s learned how to use DAZ studio and has gotten so good that he’s managed to create some new scenes that we will be including in this next update. I hope you like them :)
As you can see from the preview images below, we can see Shortcake getting ready for her big date with you and the fancy restaurant that you will be taking her to.
This is Shortcake like you’ve never seen her before - confident, stylish, and drop-dead stunner! :p
How things unfold between the two of you after your dinner date together is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update. There will be more Shortcake previews before the update gets released :)
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

002.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Actually no this will not be like Melody in that regard

The Hotel is separate and the girls will have major endings for multiple LIs

In Melody they tied her ending to the music career building so the best result was her best career and that included a long term love with the MC

In SuLo the Hotel is it's own thing. So a character like Goddess Shortcake will have her own ending that will be every bit as important or grand as the Sister char.

In fact more fans of Dots like Shortcake than any other SuLo character
What do you mean the hotel is separate. Did you mean sold? Edit: I get it

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Take a Look at Me Now

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re about halfway through developing the next update of Sunshine Love, and boy do we have some very special previews to share with you today!
The most recent addition to our small team, Mistress Elemental, is a huge Shortcake fan. Over the past year, he’s learned how to use DAZ studio and has gotten so good that he’s managed to create some new scenes that we will be including in this next update. I hope you like them :)
As you can see from the preview images below, we can see Shortcake getting ready for her big date with you and the fancy restaurant that you will be taking her to.
This is Shortcake like you’ve never seen her before - confident, stylish, and drop-dead stunner! :p
How things unfold between the two of you after your dinner date together is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update. There will be more Shortcake previews before the update gets released :)
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 2092011

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) Just because you're a redhead lover too

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
@Broutminou The goal of making the Hotel the best is not tied to Sister you can make it the best as friends
Melody being the best in her career required her to be in love with MC to make her the person she needed at the small window of time that she had to be ready
so she had a bigger more special ending for Melody

SuLo has a lot with the Sis but she is not tied into the whole plot or at least dating her isn't. SuLo will be different than Mel. You can have endings that do not involve Sis right up to the very end.
Hmmm.... You are right. I got a little ahead I think. the sibling path is one of the routes but not the only one and it is not linked to the hotel. But it still remains quite logical as an end

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes