♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No, Nicole is a fucking bitch. Let her get in some scandal where she gets fired and disbarred and has to be a hoe instead. That might make a good female protagonist sequel. She has to advance from streetwalker to high class call girl.
Wow! Would you have a passive with some blonde with glasses? :giggle:
I think she would be great as a dominatrix wearing leather and whip in the hand :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to horror movie with her? yea right, after that she will stay in a bed for a 2 weeks.

other pics are pre-date with mc.

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021

Take a Look at Me Now

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re about halfway through developing the next update of Sunshine Love, and boy do we have some very special previews to share with you today!
The most recent addition to our small team, Mistress Elemental, is a huge Shortcake fan. Over the past year, he’s learned how to use DAZ studio and has gotten so good that he’s managed to create some new scenes that we will be including in this next update. I hope you like them :)
As you can see from the preview images below, we can see Shortcake getting ready for her big date with you and the fancy restaurant that you will be taking her to.
This is Shortcake like you’ve never seen her before - confident, stylish, and drop-dead stunner! :p
How things unfold between the two of you after your dinner date together is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update. There will be more Shortcake previews before the update gets released :)
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 2092011

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finally

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game
I am not on mrdots discord..just wanted to know will there be threesome between MC, Ashley and Ashley's Mom ?
Same with with Shortcake and her mom ?
Has mrdots ever mentioned that ?
ashley's mom? i'd say that's quite difficult since she's either 70+ years old or dead.
no sc and trisha since it'd be very difficult to add to patreon version.
also no sis and ashley due same reason as above.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
to horror movie with her? yea right, after that she will stay in a bed for a 2 weeks.

other pics are pre-date with mc.
:unsure: It depends on what position they're doing it.... In the cowgirl position she shouldn't have a nightmare afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
So... I think we can all agree that the renders are great, but what have you all thought of the in-game animations so far? I'm talking about the hot scenes. Personally, I've never seen a rocking horse try to fuck a log, but I think we're not very far from the same result.
The first time i saw the first scene I was like.... Is my Pc have some stroke or somethink???

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
no sc and trisha since it'd be very difficult to add to patreon version.
also no sis and ashley due same reason as above.
I agree those threesomes won't happen (i don't think Shortcake or Sis want to share the MC, especially not with their mothers) but if it's just because of patreon then why is there a threesome with the twins? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree those threesomes won't happen (i don't think Shortcake or Sis want to share the MC, especially not with their mothers) but if it's just because of patreon then why is there a threesome with the twins? :unsure:
on patreon version twins have solo sex with mc aka other gets fucked and other watches and then swapped, as long as siblings (blood or adoption) don't touch eachother on 3some (more than hold hand) then it's ok for patreon.

there is 1 game where mc has raised girl up since she was baby even he isn't her father (by blood or by adoption) but still basically her father and was married to 2 other girls mother and will eventually fuck 1st girl (has fucked 2 others) and it's on patreon and still inside patreon boundaries (just barely).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
on patreon version twins have solo sex with mc aka other gets fucked and other watches and then swapped, as long as siblings (blood or adoption) don't touch eachother on 3some (more than hold hand) then it's ok for patreon.

there is 1 game where mc has raised girl up since she was baby even he isn't her father (by blood or by adoption) but still basically her father and was married to 2 other girls mother and will eventually fuck 1st girl (has fucked 2 others) and it's on patreon and still inside patreon boundaries (just barely).
For the 1000th time

NO

Gerald did not ever marry Ashley OFF TOPIC

(EDIT)

Instead of being wrong (as is common) cxx was OFF TOPIC

My bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Again with Patreon here, Patreon there...
Many games are on Patreon, games with incestuous content because the developers use other methods, for example a patch, a dialog box that allows changing the type of relationship between the protagonists and the Mc, without forgetting that they can post a slightly edited version somewhere other than Patreon (usually a simple story arc is enough). One patch and you're done. In fact, the choice of content belongs to the developers and not to Patreon or other gas plants. If you decide to do something forbidden, you're not going to do it under the nose of a cop, are you? (or your head has no electricity on all floors). This site (F95zone) is full of games and comics that have content way above the red line and if you allowed yourself to do even a tenth of what a Mc does in those games, you would leave a legacy of 2000 years in prison on Mars. I don't know where this version of SB is from, but the content is about "incest on". The sister, the twins, so if Dot decides to create other blood ties, I don't see the problem. It's him in the end who will decide, or maybe he has already made his choice

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That just shows how much of a prick he is...
First he didn't marry her even though they had a kid together and now that MC is back in SB he acts like a tard again.
Thank god he is barely in game.
For sure he is a big one but proposing to Ashley wouldn't have made he any better, plus there's a lot of married people who are pricks. Marriage often plays the role of revealing ink... or stains

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I heven't got them either. Any suggestions?

I haven't got it either. Any suggestions?
................................................................................

when week is over.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I had to drop this game, the MC was driving me insane in a very bad way. I hope that in the future they will make a full overhaul of him because right now he is just a pussy incapable of enjoying his life and stand up for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and hawk784563
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes