cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will this game have a romantic ending with Yuki? or just friendship?
while unlikely i'd say possible only in that case that mc moves with her.

any plans to include threesome scenes with ashley and her daughter?
that's next to never since it'd be hard to set up on patreon version (dots stay well inside patreon rules after they were forced to take dmd off there).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I never said I didn't like his writing. I'm saying his storytelling does not have any noticeable improvements. In fact, DMD ch1 to DMD ch4, the writing quality actually decreased. I think you're around here long enough to know that's a very common opinion so I don't know why you're so shocked.

Renders from DMD ch1 to now, yes there is a difference. But I attributed that more to better tech/graphic cards than skill improvement.

I'm not mad just disappointed. I know at the end of the day its a business and they have to pump out updates to appease the mass and make money. I guess I just want to see how high quality of a product Mr Dots and his team can have when they do things at their own pace rather than pump out Chinese made quality updates.
I think you misunderstand the structure of the sentences in my post.

I start with affirming your opinion. I do not share it but I did not discount it or disagree. (Or act shocked)

Then I follow with "But"

which is the transition to where I disagree, renders.

Dots used to have lower quality positioning and detail and very much lower quality animations. That first sex in Melody with Izzy was like a big leap. Animations are harder technically than rendering a pose as well so it is definitely more than some better hardware and Gen 8 DAZ. DMD chapter 1 versus 3 or 4 is using the same DAZ Gen 3 models and better GPU only means shorter time to cook. Visual improvements are skill improvements. And Ch 01 to Ch 04 is quite an improvement.

That is what I meant.

PEACE

Reactions: pgm_01

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I think you misunderstand the structure of the sentences in my post.

I start with affirming your opinion. I do not share it but I did not discount it or disagree. (Or act shocked)

Then I follow with "But"

which is the transition to where I disagree, renders.

Dots used to have lower quality positioning and detail and very much lower quality animations. That first sex in Melody with Izzy was like a big leap. Animations are harder technically than rendering a pose as well so it is definitely more than some better hardware and Gen 8 DAZ. DMD chapter 1 versus 3 or 4 is using the same DAZ Gen 3 models and better GPU only means shorter time to cook. Visual improvements are skill improvements. And Ch 01 to Ch 04 is quite an improvement.

That is what I meant.

PEACE

had those improvements been over a year, great. Over the course of 5+ years? If you average those improvements over 5 years it’s barely noticeable. Which was what I said in my original post.

they clearly could do better but chose not to.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
romanceable: sis, "cousin", "mommy", vicky (if follows her), yuki (same), kris (depends what happens with her dad).
non-romcom: auntie (she's in relationship with mayor), twins (relationship would hurt their adventures), hello nurse (she prolly ends up as servant for mc and sis), svetlana (while possible doubt she will give up on her work).

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
One of the downsides of this game is no poly relationship options/ group sex. In melody I could do melody and other girl together.

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
How much content does this have? I see this is only chapter 2. I'd prefer for the relationships to have at least progressed quite a bit with each of the women. Should I download it or wait for further updates?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How much content does this have? I see this is only chapter 2. I'd prefer for the relationships to have at least progressed quite a bit with each of the women. Should I download it or wait for further updates?
There is a good amount of content in the game but with all the girls. So depending on which girl you're looking at, more or less, and you can play with almost any girl, at least for now. I also waited a while for the story to progress before playing for, and it's worth it imho

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the game is over half way through the whole story.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Beautiful in White

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Here we are with one final preview post before we release the last update of Sunshine Love for 2022!
Today’s previews once again focuses on the delightful Shortcake.
A couple of weeks back, we saw our sweet little redhead all dressed up for a night on the town with you.
Here we see her in a sexy, lacy camisole, in the comforts of her bedroom.
Before any of these scenes take place, the mysterious envelope that you found inside Shortcake’s mother’s (Trisha) dresser drawer will be a major focus in this update.
What you do with it could be crucial to how things go between you and Shortcake not only during this update but also in the near future.
Play your cards right, and you'll be in for a special night with her. In a nutshell, this is an update NOT TO BE MISSED!!! ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past month or so, the very next update will be released NEXT SATURDAY - Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and let the countdown begin!!
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plenty of content both story and sex on ch1 (it's own game) and ch2 (own game + continuation from ch1). both chs have lots of updates.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes