jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I know that sitcom "Happy Days", and it was funny in the mid 70s, but that's not her nickname here like Joanie... That's her first name Goddammit! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Actually NO you are wrong

In DMD the one LI we all call Dee had no default name at all. Dots did not want her to have one since she is "ours".

He skipped that in Melody because.... well um Melody

In SuLo he gave 2 LIs with the "No default name" one was the Sister/Childhood friend and one was the cousin to S/CF. No default names.

So much like in DMD the community has to have something to call the characters to ID them for everyone. The ID for Sister is uh... Sister and the ID for her cousin is Shortcake. It came about because of the adorable size of her mixed with the Strawberry Shortcake references that go along with freckled cuties ever since that so someone on the dev team made the comment and it stuck

PEACE

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

In DMD the one LI we all call Dee had no default name at all. Dots did not want her to have one since she "ours".

In SuLo he gave 2 LIs the "No default name" one was the Sister/Childhood friend and one was the cousin to S/CF. No default names.

So much like in DMD the community has to have something to call the characters to ID them for everyone. The ID for Sister is uh... Sister and the ID for her cousin is Shortcake. It came about because of the adorable size of her mixed with the Strawberry Shortcake references that go along with freckled cuties ever since that so someone on the dev team made the comment and it stuck

PEACE
Well, my bad. I knew about DMD and Dee and should have guessed. I don't know why it settled in my mind that it was the idea of Dots and his team. Thanks also for the ref. I didn't know all that. I'm going to sleep less stupid tonight thanks to you and glad that there are people with an interesting cultural level here
And... Sorry for my bullshit. I can hardly help myself

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

In DMD the one LI we all call Dee had no default name at all. Dots did not want her to have one since she is "ours".

In SuLo he gave 2 LIs with the "No default name" one was the Sister/Childhood friend and one was the cousin to S/CF. No default names.

PEACE
But after a summer when MC finally gets in and starts pounding her regularly, the name may need to change to Raggedy Ann.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
only who have fixed name are ashley, trisha and few others, only mc, sis and sc can be named by player.
You can also change Kristina's name.

So Ashley, Trisha, Jazmin, Ivy & Lily, Connie, Vicky and Yuki are the ones with an established name.

MC, Sis/Childhood Friend and Shortcake are the ones named by us, and Kristina is the only character that has a default name but we can change it.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You can also change Kristina's name.

So Ashley, Trisha, Jazmin, Ivy & Lily, Connie, Vicky and Yuki are the ones with an established.

MC, Sis/Childhood Friend and Shortcake are the ones named by us, and Kristina is the only character that has a default name but we can change it.
You're right and if I remember correctly it is even proposed to rename Kristina to Dee
Btw, you just put the finger on what's confused me with names

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
I love all three of MrDots games. I know that some people repeatedly critisize MrDots' games for being too "vanilla", too romantic, and that there are several sexual practics not being parts of those games.
But the gentle character building, the story development and specifically the focus on the plot and the characters' relationship development rather than non-stop sexual intercourse between different or several characters at a time for me personally are great preferences of MrDots games.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes