Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Btw what week will mc first f*** xstep-sister
Don't remember. Near the end of Ch1 - last release I think. They had some play time before that, though. There may be a delay if you decide to stay with Ashley on the mountain, but I don't remember exactly.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Too bad you can only choose between Ashley or her sister and not both.

I always look forward to more Ashley in the end ever since the first big scenes with her.

Here'a hoping there's maybe at least a minor scene peppered into the next update.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I always look forward to more Ashley in the end ever since the first big scenes with her.

Here'a hoping there's maybe at least a minor scene peppered into the next update.
There's a path for both right now, but certain decisions will cut off one of the paths as early as the end of Ch1, and there is at least one other decision to cut one early in Ch2. I suspect it will be more difficult to maintain both as the summer moves on, and so far it's only one of the paths that you don't get multiple extra chances to revive.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021

better wait and come back next year

• Sad
Reactions: HoneyLibido

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Shortcake.
Doesn't anyone feel weird about that?
I mean...Shortcake... What the hell did the Dev think of of giving her that name?
Well, it could have been worse calling her doughnut I guess.... I can imagine

|Mc] who is sis? [Sis] Oh, that's my cousin... Hey, come meet my cousin brother. Cousin meets my brother "Dickhead", Dickhead meets my cousin "Doughnut" [Mc].... ?!"# |Sc]....&@? |Sis] What a nice couple we have here :sneaky:

I'm afraid to ask but I can't remember if Sis had a default first name?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes