Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
ash.jpg
Oct 28, 2022 08:51 PM
Sunshine Love Update – Slight Delay

Good morning/evening everyone.

Due to some late changes and several bugs that we have found during testing this week, unfortunately, we’re going to need to delay the update by 24 hours.

The extra day should be enough time for us to get everything the way we want it to be and it will also save us from having to fix a lot more errors after the update is out.

So the new release date will now be on Sunday (Monday morning for those of you in the South Pacific, Australia, NZ, and Eastern parts of Asia).

We’ll post up a countdown clock on Sunday so you’ll know exactly when Sunshine Love - Chapter 2 (v4) will be officially released.
To somewhat make up for the delay, we have included another preview from this new update featuring the gorgeous-MILF, Ashley!
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and really hope that you are all safe, and looking after yourselves.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, we’ll be in touch.

Mrdots

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I know it's the shower head, but I can't be the only one who thought it looks like MC has a dinner bell dangling off his nuts, right?
Well for a young, inexperienced lass like Connie they have to master the technique of "making the bell ring" for better blowjobs

Plus it stimulates the sack which is quite good for many guys

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well for a young, inexperienced lass like Connie they have to master the technique of "making the bell ring" for better blowjobs

Plus it stimulates the sack which is quite good for many guys
I only imagine the mess when the bells swing with the nuts when he bangs the girl. Notice on the pic, when it rings it's lunch time I guess :)

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019

You Belong To Me

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Only two more weeks to go before we release the last update of Sunshine Love for 2022, and it’s going to be one hell of an update!
For today’s previews, if you are on Connie’s path (or “The Bosses daughter’s” path), we can see that you’ll get to spend some very intimate time with her with a nice warm bath.
How things unfold between the two of you after you leave the bathroom is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 2105235

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice!!! I've been eager for some new Connie content. I quite like her, even if she's only a side character in the big picture. Very pretty and full of naughty youthful energy too. But I don't know, maybe I'm just waiting for a scene where MC gets to fuck her brains out in front of Daddy dearest and her brother and that's why I'm staying on her path. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: VOYEUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would be hilarious though...
Same with MC fucking Ashley in front of Gerald... :KEK:

Won't happen either... would still be funny...
funny yes but won't happen and doubt daddy dumbest (for cheating ashley) has any interest to visit at sb and while connie doesn't like her daddy she wouldn't do that.

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did i sense "sharing" thoughts? :unsure:
nope, not at all. :p

Have there been any new scenes with Ashley in the last two updates? She should be a real main girl honestly, way better than the rest
well she was last seen during costume party where mc and she had brief discussion.

That sucks..wonder why she doesn't get more focus. Is she not as popular as the other girls
well i'd say devs are making sis as main li and also trying not to get headache by trying to figure how to get ashley and sis in same scene and other things.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I love all three of MrDots games. I know that some people repeatedly critisize MrDots' games for being too "vanilla", too romantic, and that there are several sexual practics not being parts of those games.
But the gentle character building, the story development and specifically the focus on the plot and the characters' relationship development rather than non-stop sexual intercourse between different or several characters at a time for me personally are great preferences of MrDots games.
Three? Am I missing something? Unless you're counting Melody too, which has already finished.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Three? Am I missing something? Unless you're counting Melody too, which has already finished.
of course i am counting Melody too.
First game: Dating my Daughter
Second game: Melody
And Third game: Sunshine Love
will be followed by
Fourth game: <Title not to be leaked for now> :p

In all 4 games there will be unique main girls

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes