Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I had to drop this game, the MC was driving me insane in a very bad way. I hope that in the future they will make a full overhaul of him because right now he is just a pussy incapable of enjoying his life and stand up for himself.
I don't know how far into the game you got but, I'm hoping the MC starts to grow some kind of confidence and a backbone... maybe this is STILL just the beginning of the game and like in TV/Films, the MC will evolve over time (Although we ARE currently in Chapter 2!!).. I seriously hope so, because his inner monologues are a pain to get through if not for the beautiful renders.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know how far into the game you got but, I'm hoping the MC starts to grow some kind of confidence and a backbone... maybe this is STILL just the beginning of the game and like in TV/Films, the MC will evolve over time (Although we ARE currently in Chapter 2!!).. I seriously hope so, because his inner monologues are a pain to get through if not for the beautiful renders.
I am at the end of CH2 content so far, and the MC is still a whining pussy!!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I am at the end of CH2 content so far, and the MC is still a whining pussy!!
That's why I'd hope after ALL this action with the girls he can start to act and THINK confidently SOON... maybe it's just wishful thinking. It just doesn't make sense for him to have no character progression in this aspect.

Reactions: Kassan06969

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

You Belong To Me

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Only two more weeks to go before we release the last update of Sunshine Love for 2022, and it’s going to be one hell of an update!
For today’s previews, if you are on Connie’s path (or “The Bosses daughter’s” path), we can see that you’ll get to spend some very intimate time with her with a nice warm bath.
How things unfold between the two of you after you leave the bathroom is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

You Belong To Me

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Only two more weeks to go before we release the last update of Sunshine Love for 2022, and it’s going to be one hell of an update!
For today’s previews, if you are on Connie’s path (or “The Bosses daughter’s” path), we can see that you’ll get to spend some very intimate time with her with a nice warm bath.
How things unfold between the two of you after you leave the bathroom is entirely up to you.
Make the right choices and who knows what could happen. ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 2105235

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn what's with that first picture? You got that girl sitting on your lap naked and that's your expression?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, MrDots always uses the same expressions and poses no matter the scenario. MC looks like a mannequin in that picture. While staring a hole though the back of her head. She looks nervous too, maybe she can feel it.

No other developer on this site is as simultaneously high quality and low quality as MrDots is.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Yes, MrDots always uses the same expressions and poses no matter the scenario. MC looks like a mannequin in that picture. While staring a hole though the back of her head. She looks nervous too, maybe she can feel it.

No other developer on this site is as simultaneously high quality and low quality as MrDots is.
Exactly right and also my biggest criticism of Mr dots games. He made 3 games over the course of 5+ years and I see almost no improvements in render or writing quality over all of those years.

im guessing it’s because they are still successful despite of it and so they’re taking the “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” approach.

Reactions: Somnus

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Exactly right and also my biggest criticism of Mr dots games. He made 3 games over the course of 5+ years and I see almost no improvements in render or writing quality over all of those years.

im guessing it’s because they are still successful despite of it and so they’re taking the “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” approach.
The quality of the renders is fine I mean they're not grainy or blurry they're just...basic I guess?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think they view this as a job first and foremost, which causes them to do production line-esque shortcuts. Hence the most basic poses and expressions. I find to hard to believe MrDots doesn't know how to make other expressions/poses or hasn't purchased any packages for them. Most of the renders don't use any DOF or interesting framing either. Just straight on with basic lighting.

It's just quicker to do it this way than to do it with more originality/effort. Which is disappointing, because they make plenty of money and can make the games higher quality pretty easily. But they don't, because as mentioned above, it's not "broken". So they don't "fix" it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

You don't like Hearsz' writing and feel it hasn't changed, that is an opinion to have

But if you do not see a difference in DMD versus SuLo renders you are a blind old codger, man. Super blind

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You don't like Hearsz' writing and feel it hasn't changed, that is an opinion to have

But if you do not see a difference in DMD versus SuLo renders you are a blind old codger, man. Super blind
I'm getting up there, but Sunshine Love is hot. DMD looks mostly boring (too much teasing, dragged out - teasing sucks donkey balls.)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

I never said I didn't like his writing. I'm saying his storytelling does not have any noticeable improvements. In fact, DMD ch1 to DMD ch4, the writing quality actually decreased. I think you're around here long enough to know that's a very common opinion so I don't know why you're so shocked.

Renders from DMD ch1 to now, yes there is a difference. But I attributed that more to better tech/graphic cards than skill improvement.

I'm not mad just disappointed. I know at the end of the day its a business and they have to pump out updates to appease the mass and make money. I guess I just want to see how high quality of a product Mr Dots and his team can have when they do things at their own pace rather than pump out Chinese made quality updates.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I never said I didn't like his writing. I'm saying his storytelling does not have any noticeable improvements. In fact, DMD ch1 to DMD ch4, the writing quality actually decreased. I think you're around here long enough to know that's a very common opinion so I don't know why you're so shocked.

Renders from DMD ch1 to now, yes there is a difference. But I attributed that more to better tech/graphic cards than skill improvement.

I'm not mad just disappointed. I know at the end of the day its a business and they have to pump out updates to appease the mass and make money. I guess I just want to see how high quality of a product Mr Dots and his team can have when they do things at their own pace rather than pump out Chinese made quality updates.
Never forgetti... :KEK:

uncanny_valley.jpg

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
all scenes are equal - in both versions. Just the relationships changed slightly, same as some textlines. But basicially it's still the same main-story. You will miss no scenes - no matter what version you play.
any plans to include threesome scenes with ashley and her daughter?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes