♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I will take the car back on tracks by saying this: I am tired of this MC that is dense to the point of stupidity and after almost 4 weeks in which he already had sex 2 times with Vicky, had sex with Jazmine, almost had sex with the sister and got several blowjobs, he still wants to return home!!! How idiot can you be in a lifetime???
I asked myself the same question. how can he be so dumb and still be alive AND lucky

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Evening Chaps, and Chapesses and those in between - I saw a post from the Dev that said they woul be doing back-to-back releases for the latest chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the 0.03iExtras but there's been no sign of the second half thus far, as far as I know. Does anyone know when we can expect the second half?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I will take the car back on tracks by saying this: I am tired of this MC that is dense to the point of stupidity and after almost 4 weeks in which he already had sex 2 times with Vicky, had sex with Jazmine, almost had sex with the sister and got several blowjobs, he still wants to return home!!! How idiot can you be in a lifetime???
At this point the plot is still the hotel a "helping out over the summer project" with the request to help Nicole pay the mortgage back home by earning money with the hotel, and the hope to find another lawyer internship job after the summer. We have not reached the "I'm considering staying there because the hotel is a successful five star one" crossover point yet. In fact, that will most likely be one of the final decisions.

Evening Chaps, and Chapesses and those in between - I saw a post from the Dev that said they woul be doing back-to-back releases for the latest chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the 0.03iExtras but there's been no sign of the second half thus far, as far as I know. Does anyone know when we can expect the second half?
We are always getting the latest dev post on a Monday. Next update is October 29, then it goes to the DMD Finale Christmas Eve.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know when exactly, but the next update should be there for this month

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
At this point the plot is still the hotel a "helping out over the summer project" with the request to help Nicole pay the mortgage back home by earning money with the hotel, and the hope to find another lawyer internship job after the summer. We have not reached the "I'm considering staying there because the hotel is a successful five star one" crossover point yet. In fact, that will most likely be one of the final decisions.
I get it, but there is no need for the MC to always say this to everyone and to himself. Just go with the flow for Christ's Sake!!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
He's done a lot more than that at the point I'm at. He fucked just about all the girls (not the older women) and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IIMIIeLO

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah I got there too but the fact is even in the end he's in the same mindset
Yeah, you'd think banging all those girls he'd be a lot more confident, but he acts like he never had sex at all. Sometimes the girls almost have to rape him to get anywhere. Vicky is almost like "Shut the fuck up MC." Throws him down - wham - wham -wham!

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, you'd think banging all those girls he'd be a lot more confident, but he acts like he never had sex at all. Sometimes the girls almost have to rape him to get anywhere. Vicky is almost like "Shut the fuck up MC." Throws him down - wham - wham -wham!
Yeah, we can understand that he is intimidated for his first time with Rosa, especially after stealing one of his panties and getting caught red hand ... Even so, he is less stuck at that moment by the way, and then he seems regressing like Benjamin Button.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He's done a lot more than that at the point I'm at. He fucked just about all the girls (not the older women).
fucked all girls except "loli-department (excluding yuki)", kris and svetlana and has fucked both "mommy" and "auntie" and also had sex with maid whe he was young.

Reactions: pgm_01

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Question: I arrived at the point where Ashley asks me to join her in the cabin woods. If I go with her, I will be able to be with sister in the future?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Question: I arrived at the point where Ashley asks me to join her in the cabin woods. If I go with her, I will be able to be with sister in the future?
Yep! But if you deny to go with Ashley in the cabin, end of the road with her

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In the future yes, but if you go with her and spend the night, you cannot spend it with half-sis at the hotel. Also, you essentially break up a future relationship with Ashley of you don't go there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even if mc goes with sis's mommy it doesn't matter since sis was out of hotel too so she doesn't know that mc didn't asleep in his bed, instead he was having sexmathon with her mommy, but connie knows and she will bit blackmail mc later.

I may not be the only one though
nope. we all got it.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
even if mc goes with sis's mommy it doesn't matter since sis was out of hotel too so she doesn't know that mc didn't asleep in his bed, instead he was having sexmathon with her mommy, but connie knows and she will bit blackmail mc later.
connie is too naive and stupid for that :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes