OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah don't worry there will definitely be multiple-lady endings.

We are still finding out who connects to whom, but it will not be only One (except maybe one with little experience might be only open to adding one extra)

Again though we are still just recently starting to learn the connections and blocks
I just hope that the MC at some point will grow some backbone.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Not sure about that. Neither DMD nor Melody MCs were as bad as SL MC.

The worst thing for me about SL MC is his constant talking about how he totally 100% is going back to Darkham City after the summer ends though... I think they toned it down a bit but it's still there.
Yeah, when he better convince Nicole to come and move to SB so they can have fun together with their respective brooms stuck in the little door :giggle:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I would say that there are two kinds of guys who are too often used by the devs, either the beta loser or the total jerk who thinks he is an alpha
There is also another kind of MC, the one that I like the most: a good guy with a good heart, definitely not a horny pervert, but with that spark that lets him to take his chances when presented.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There is also another kind of MC, the one that I like the most: a good guy with a good heart, definitely not a horny pervert, but with that spark that lets him to take his chances when presented.
Yes! that's exactly me! :p
More seriously, those are pretty rare.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wow! You mean that you'll do one by one?
Jup. This is not a harem game. Sis is my fav so I do her solo path first. Then when the game is done we'll know how the other paths go and where they split then I'll play those. For example we know that you can't have Sis and her mom at the same time.

Reactions: Dylan741

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Jup. This is not a harem game. Sis is my fav so I do her solo path first. Then when the game is done we'll know how the other paths go and where they split then I'll play those. For example we know that you can't have Sis and her mom at the same time.
But you can definitely have multiple girls at the same time so far, although knowing that the MC is such a dumb beta loser, I am pretty sure that he will be totally incapable of handle more than one girl.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, if anything, I always start with all route so I have a chance that one girl get nuts and go berserker. I like it when girls catfight :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for Trisha, it's not so much of a mystery since she was one of the owners of the hotel. Trish and Ash's parents lived in Sunshine Bay, so chances are she lived there too. Also, if I'm not mistaken, shorkake said she never left here, and we know she doesn't know who her father is. If we take into account the mysterious envelope, well... There are only a few pieces left in this puzzle to have the complete picture... don't you think?
Well Lucas... Ahhh Lucas! The god of assholes. He could have been in the wrecker's place during Melody's concert. and for the small town, Sunshine Bay is also a small town and he's here so I think he would have been perfectly fit in this role.
well mc's daddy "dearest" visited on sb twice (afawk) and both times didn't spend much time there and we don't know how far his base where he lived with ashley, sis and mc was from sb so trisha being lover is plausible. ashley bought hotel and lighthouse after she left mc and his dad (i think) so.............

shortcake being mc's half-sis would create problem to patreon version since that'd be hard to explain as non-incest (patreon story is already so deep bullshit that ........).

yes lucas could been in mel.ody but he wasn't so end of story. he was brought to sb by connie's dad.

don't remember melody and her future hubby going on beach (or any1 else), mc and that next door cutie went on mountains and also there was airport somewhat nearby and no such thing at sb.

I will continue because is a great game with a great story.
One quesiton though: is this supposed to be an harem game? I mean, if I choose to set to ON a girl path, I will be locked only with her?
no harem but can freely fool with every1 since no commitments (by the looks sis wants mc to stay), 3some endings are possible.

Unfortunately the loser beta MC is one trope that way too many devs use.
well it sells and quite often players can improve him to be alpha.

I'd say it's a Mr.Dots specialty.
no it isn't.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes