Apr 28, 2017
Someone told me on Dating My Daughter page that SL will have a update this month, so how long until it arrives?

P.S. If ithis question was already answered point me to it, please...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
only way to peace with connie's dad is that mc marries connie or sis sells hotel to him or some sort of miracle happens.
hmmm
Guess I'll be hoping for the miracle path then, lol

I even went back and rejected the kiss... hoping not to spend any more time w Connie but that didn't
really help. tbh that's kind of why I kind of eased off of playing so much. But oh well... We'll just soldier on! lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Grront

Dec 17, 2021
This probably have already been solved but I can't find anything about it. After the cuddle scene in Chapter one I get the error iamge can't be found. How do I fix this? My whole screen is black except for dialogue boxes and options to pick.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Someone told me on Dating My Daughter page that SL will have a update this month, so how long until it arrives?

P.S. If ithis question was already answered point me to it, please...
The next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v0-03i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-9098393

I also thought I saw that they were going to focus the next 2 updates on SL and then DMD for a Christmas release...
BUT, I could be very wrong about that so take it w a grain of salt... I'm still looking for that particular post.... heck could of even been from a diff game... I'm fairly stupid... lol

Cheers

Reactions: Mikedazz1

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Adult VN games have their own cliches and you can see most of them in this game. What I meant is the dev lacks creativity in the development of the story. The general aspect of the story and characters are really good. And I already said that the renders are beautiful. My problem is mostly with the dialogues and some scenes. Dialogues are boring for me most of the time and I saw several "accidental" sexual situations like characters falling upon each other. But maybe it is so hard to make intriguing this kind of story and I'm wrong. I don't know.

And I must say I'm almost sure we will suddenly make peace with the most evil characters in this game too. I'm still stuck with Melody about this. I was like "wtf? just like that huh?" :D
From this point of view, yeah I understand what you mean and I agree. Mrdot is not great for surprises in his plots and we see them coming from afar. Dialogue point of view, it's especially the internal monologue of the Mc that I find the most boring. All the time asking himself 500 questions before answering his interlocutor. I know it's important to think before you speak most of the time, but fuck... I'm glad we don't have to see him pee.

"Hmmm... Do I sit or stand? But if I stay up I risk pissing everywhere" (yeah, he's continuously hard) "But if I sit down, I risk pissing myself in the face! Maybe if you do a handstand on the toilet seat it might work?" And then before any action with girls....
If you do that with a girl she will go away before you know it [the girl] "Have him got a stroke or something??? What a fucking weirdo! That's it! I'm out"

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This probably have already been solved but I can't find anything about it. After the cuddle scene in Chapter one I get the error iamge can't be found. How do I fix this? My whole screen is black except for dialogue boxes and options to pick.
I didn't get any error for the missing pic. Maybe try re-downloading the game? some archive might be corrupted

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
From this point of view, yeah I understand what you mean and I agree. Mrdot is not great for surprises in his plots and we see them coming from afar. Dialogue point of view, it's especially the internal monologue of the Mc that I find the most boring. All the time asking himself 500 questions before answering his interlocutor. I know it's important to think before you speak most of the time, but fuck... I'm glad we don't have to see him pee.

"Hmmm... Do I sit or stand? But if I stay up I risk pissing everywhere" (yeah, he's continuously hard) "But if I sit down, I risk pissing myself in the face! Maybe if you do a handstand on the toilet seat it might work?" And then before any action with girls....
If you do that with a girl she will go away before you know it [the girl] "Have him got a stroke or something??? What a fucking weirdo! That's it! I'm out"
I just saw the first handjob scene with MC's sister and she convinced him it's all a dream. Come on man. Now I'm sure the problem is not me here. :D

And yeah, I completely agree about the internal monologue thing. I'm sick of reading about every small thing from MC's point of view after they happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure he and Kristinas father will both be in jail at the end. Lucas too. He is a criminal anyway.
possible.

hehe... I know that I was here humm.... Well, you know what I mean, but interrupted so not fucking, so not saucage in the doughnut, soooo Trish = 2 not 3 :p
well he got hj i think.

I also thought I saw that they were going to focus the next 2 updates on SL and then DMD for a Christmas release...
sl gets 2 updates in row, current and upcoming and then devs focus on dmd. normal would been dmd at end of month and then sl at december.

Reactions: Forgotted

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well he got hj i think.
Ok ok...Although I think a full night of fucking gets way more points than a hj...There... Take your Trisha's third time.
Hell! you are so greedy with this one. I didn't know you were so into the redhead milf :rolleyes:
Uthuriel will get jealous :LOL:

• Haha

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
Wait wait wait... She appears in dmd? wow! :rolleyes: I don't remember she was there. Can you remind me when her appears in dmd? I haven't played the latest version though, I'm talking about the current version here
Wasn't she the experienced hairdresser who was hoping to get a good job at the Mayor's in DMD, when D was getting hair restyled?

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wasn't she the experienced hairdresser who was hoping to get a good job at the Mayor's in DMD, when D was getting hair restyled?
Ooh... Now when you put it like that... :rolleyes: You might be right. You know what? Since I haven't played the last version (0.35) yet, I think I'll restart this chapter 4 again to the beginning :)
By the way, what memory (y)

Reactions: Profundus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok ok...Although I think a full night of fucking gets way more points than a hj...There... Take your Trisha's third time.
Hell! you are so greedy with this one. I didn't know you were so into the redhead milf :rolleyes:
Uthuriel will get jealous :LOL:
no i'm pro ashley, sis and kris and hello nurse too.

dunno about experienced but yes and there was elections coming (so current mayor has sit in office 5 years now) and she hoped that if her candidate wins she gets better job.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
possible but unlikely, although we don't know where trisha was before she moved to sb (before her appearance in dmd) it's a bit farfetched but once again we'll see.
Oh damn it! I was just browsing through old dmd's saves and just saw that there was also Rosa in a short cameo. The delicious latina and her beautiful long legs :love:

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes