Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 2074405
Where?

I know you meant Shortcake... DUH...
And to answer your question when MrDots adds it into the game.
Shows it when I look at the tags lol

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Developer: Mr Dots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.03i Extras
Language: English
Other games: Dating My Daughter - Melody
Genre:

3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Romance, MILF, Loli, Big tits, Lesbian, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Creampie, Female domination, Footjob, grouping, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Religion, Titfuck, Twins

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
Shows it when I look at the tags lol. says it under genre.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Developer: Mr Dots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.03i Extras
Language: English
Other games: Dating My Daughter - Melody
Genre:

3DCG, Anal Sex, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Romance, MILF, Loli, Big tits, Lesbian, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Creampie, Female domination, Footjob, grouping, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Religion, Titfuck, Twins

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
I wish the dev would hire a good writer. This game is giving me Melody vibe and its writing was very bad. The only reason for me to play this game is the renders so far. They are beautiful. Everything else is really bad. What is with this mentioning the names in every two sentences?

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2022
I wish the dev would hire a good writer. This game is giving me Melody vibe and its writing was very bad. The only reason for me to play this game is the renders so far. They are beautiful. Everything else is really bad.
Are you sure you posted this on the right thread? This game has memorable, distinct characters with story arcs of their own. It has scenes like the one praised here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v0-03i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-9069716. It's fine to not like something but don't confuse "not for me" with "bad".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I named Shortcake Susie because she just looks like a Susie to me. As far as who I'd like to end up with in the game I have always had this thing for older but not too older women so I would like to marry and/or impregnate Ashley a multitude of times and grow into a clan, er a tribe maybe, LOL.
well getting "mommy" preggo won't be easiest task but we'll see.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I named Shortcake Susie because she just looks like a Susie to me. As far as who I'd like to end up with in the game I have always had this thing for older but not too older women so I would like to marry and/or impregnate Ashley a multitude of times and grow into a clan, er a tribe maybe, LOL.
Well I named mine Heather and I think it looks more like her... But hey! Each his own, huh?
I'm really curious to know what secret is in the envelope that Shortcake and the Mc got back for Trisha. I have a pretty good idea of a nice little drama here... Was Trisha the woman Dad was cheating on Ashley with? Imagine the consequences that would entail... :oops: For that alone, I would wait a bit before embarking on a quest to mass impregnate anything with two legs. :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I named mine Heather and I think it looks more like her... But hey! Each his own, huh?
I'm really curious to know what secret is in the envelope that Shortcake and the Mc got back for Trisha. I have a pretty good idea of a nice little drama here... Was Trisha the woman Dad was cheating on Ashley with? Imagine the consequences that would entail. For that alone, I would wait a bit before embarking on a quest to mass impregnate anything with two legs. :sneaky:
possible but unlikely, although we don't know where trisha was before she moved to sb (before her appearance in dmd) it's a bit farfetched but once again we'll see.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
well getting "mommy" preggo won't be easiest task but we'll see.
it depends on whether mrdots will add pregnancy into this game or not. if thats the case ashley's pussy will be flooded with my cum :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
possible but unlikely, although we don't know where trisha was before she moved to sb (before her appearance in dmd) it's a bit farfetched but once again we'll see.
Wait wait wait... She appears in dmd? wow! :rolleyes: I don't remember she was there. Can you remind me when her appears in dmd? I haven't played the latest version though, I'm talking about the current version here

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I wish the dev would hire a good writer. This game is giving me Melody vibe and its writing was very bad. The only reason for me to play this game is the renders so far. They are beautiful. Everything else is really bad. What is with this mentioning the names in every two sentences?
I don't know what in your eyes could be good writing or not, but for what I know there is a good background for each character with a story arc with plots that make good points in my book. Saying you don't like the game because maybe it's not your kind of game is fine, but saying it's bad? It looks like a bit of a whimsical child who didn't get his favorite dessert. Constructive criticism might be more appropriate. There are definitely some inconsistencies in the writing, and what Mrdot does is probably not to everyone's taste. So unless you're here just for some nice pictures to jerk off to, I don't understand why, if you don't like the story of "Melody", you're bored playing other Mrdot games because that for the three games he developed, we can see his style and his trademark which remains unchanged since DMD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it depends on whether mrdots will add pregnancy into this game or not. if thats the case ashley's pussy will be flooded with my cum :giggle:
we are sure of that.

Wait wait wait... She appears in dmd? wow! :rolleyes: I don't remember she was there. Can you remind me when her appears in dmd? I haven't played the latest version though, I'm talking about the current version here
she appeared on previous update but it wasn't that long.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Red Red Wine

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re back with some brand-new preview images from the forthcoming release of our next update for Sunshine Love!
During the next update, you will be invited over to Trisha’s house to discuss the possibility of the local mayor attending the hotels’ next major event.
But why does she want you to meet her there? Why not at the office?
As you can see from today’s previews, and if you are on the Trisha path, then she has an ulterior motive for inviting you there!
But be sure to make the right choices when they come up during this scene ;)
Find out how this storyline unfolds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
The next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(EDIT)
They changed the header to something better for Trish
So I updated it here

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes