Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know what role i-patch plays.
Who are the blood related characters in this game?
Even after patch, isn't it just a relationship between the father's ex-wife and her daughter?
I don't think they're related.
They are related. The sis is MCs half-sister.

Reactions: LSC82

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for pointing this out. Clearly it was overlooked, and we will get it fixed as soon as we can. (Whether it will be a hotfix or the next release) I know personally the scene replay gallery is not something I pay the closest attention to when trying to beta test as my focus is more on the paths working how they should, the spelling, the grammar etc., when testing everything. This time however, I also had my hand in making a very large set of scenes. (This includes all the renders for it too) so there was quite a lot to keep track of.

There is one other bug reported to us regarding being on Vicky and S's path but not on Shortcake's, so that will need to be fixed too along with your report of the wrong point allocation there for Shortcake. Thanks
Add another to the list. Cuz date has this code but the image is missing from the clean/original VN (uncompressed):
Python:
    hide screen scr_rewards
    show 06-04-02 sc  # SanchoNote: this image is missing
    mc "Look Over there!"
1667224738187.png

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
first off, it's 2.0.4 (4th update chapter 2) and not 0.0.4

Second: images are better compressed. Size is not everything XD (oh wait - that sounds alike another topic :p )
Theoretically/Technically/Hypothetically, it's 0.04, as that is how the directory is named. I'll tell ya, the way some devs are versioning their games and how the uploaders are doing it is always a pain. The same goes for getting a mod or similar for the right version. ;)

Well, i assumed it could be something like that, but over 1GB compression? That's a lot if the image/animation quality remains the same.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.04i Update)
SL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018

Sunshine Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.04i)
View attachment 2136924

Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
Sancho can u please provide a working save from last update with ur mod . please old pc went out got new one

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho can u please provide a working save from last update with ur mod . please old pc went out got new one
I can't provide save files bud. None of my save files will work for folks. The mod variant I use personally is not compatible outside of having my personal mod variants. Someone else should be able to assist depending on your pathing choices.

GV10

Jul 13, 2020

Sunshine Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.04i Update)
View attachment 2136924

Go get you some.
Android version?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
really? you want US tell how WE named our game?
View attachment 2136907
it's clearly ch2-0.04 (version 2.0.4 - or maybe 2.0.04). Sorry to be nitpicking, but believe me that WE know how our game is versionned :p
I didn't say you didn't. It's just that they sometimes differ from what YOU (the developers) release, and what the uploader posts. Also different DLs have different versions (Patreon/SubscribeStar), and patches. As a player, it can sometimes be a bit confusing. Just saying. I didn't mean anything by it.

Reactions: Hyperserver
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes