cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man this thread was so exiting for a week when the update came out now it's all mellowed out and is boring.
I'm going to have to see if I can find other game threads that have exploded after updates.
well on those i follow and update got out recently no exploding since updates weren't beyond mediocre.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
After weeks in here pretending to be enlightened and progressive and 5head, but at the same time completely dismissing legitimate woes with the update from the core audience of the game, did you have a brain fart and dropped the act? :KEK: :KEK:
OFC you mfers were just salivating for even more of your fetish and were never debating in good faith.
I'm not sure what your point is, or how it relates to what I expressed regarding Melody. It looks like you're trying to make a personal attack.
Also, what is "5head?"

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Remember that meme pic with a guy holding a child above the water and the skeleton sitting at the bottom of the pool? Yuki is that skeleton right now :cry:

Reactions: JBNimble

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The rewrite helped with the backstory of how they got into (and trapped in) that service but that new backstory wasn't reflected at all in the Twins/MC's actions moving forward. And that's just confusing...
That is the problem with a partial rewrite.
Trying to fit a square in a circle shaped hole.
Funniest thing is that the twins post coitus still seem to have the very same dialogue as before,praising prostitution and how great it is in a chipper tone,completely clashing with their revised backstory.
Thats how slapdash the whole thing was thrown together.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes