Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Jul 22, 2023 09:01 pm
Sunshine Love – Chapter 2 v1.01

Hello to all our supporters.

As you probably know by now, we released the final update of Chapter 2 over the weekend, with a third and final chapter to be released very soon.

As with most of our updates. There were some issues with the release that fans notified us of.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused during your play through and we’ve been working quickly to rectify these issues as quickly as possible.

The game links have now been re-uploaded and are ready for you to download.

CHAPTER 2 v.1.01

:
:
:

Things we have fixed:

- Fixed an issue with four of the five new scenes not being accessible from the replay gallery once they were unlocked.

- Fixed an issue with the wrong name being said by Vicky during the “MC + Vicky” only path's dinner scene.

- Fixed the wrong animation filename being referenced during the “MC + Friend” Lighthouse sex scene when selecting a specific set of choices for Anal sex.

- Minor fix to some dissolve steps being after a jump step during Week 10 Ashley scene.

- Fix the scene not jumping to the correct path/script after your call with Nicole ends during Week 11 if you break things off with her.

- Fixed an issue with a Kristina scene replay from the Week 9 sex scene not ending properly if certain choices are made during the replay.

- Added an image that was missing from the Week 8 date scene with Shortcake, near the Alleyway-Kitten moment.

- Fixed the wrong images being displayed during the Week 8 Shortcake sex scene after the climax.

- Fixed an issue with sound not stopping after Shortcake and MC kiss after Week 8 sex scene.

Some of our supporters mentioned that the animations were not working for them in this latest update.

Just to remind you all that only $20+ members have access to the FULL VERSION of our games, and animated scenes are included on this tier or higher.

Please make sure that you are also using the correct link when each update is released.

The post for $20+ members will normally be entitled: “Sunshine Love CH2 v.1.01 Extras Included”

If you don’t see this post, then you are not on the $20+ tier.

Within this post, the details from now on will state something like:

This is the Full Version of the game for $20+ tier members, and it includes the Extras pack - animations, rolling screens.

(You don't need to download the $5 game).

That way, there should be no more confusion with this.

If you happen to find any other problems, issues or mistakes in this update (or previous updates), please let us know in the comments section below or the #bugs-report-SL channel on our discord.

Discord link:

Thanks to you all for your feedback, support and understanding whenever you don’t quite get it right. ;)

Chat to you all again soon,

Mr Dots.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sunshine Love [Ch. 2 v1.01i Extras] [MrDots Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (Ch2 v1.01i Extras Update)
SL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
SL SM R01a.jpg SL SM R01b.jpg SL SM R01c.jpg

The mod with so many features that it apparently can't even be listed in the VN's OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Special thanks to Mistress Elemental and Hyperserver for the trust and confidence. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho I haven't played every path
Is there one where we stay loyal to Nicole do you know?
For the most part... yes, although there's a ton of content missed that way, but it is theoretically possible. You can be "loyal" to any one LI really. All "lewds" are optional that I recall regardless. So, you can have the MC be a solo-LI fella, a various multiple, or a (mostly) all-in. I say "mostly" since you miss some content of some LI's in a few pathing splits (like sis/Ashley Wk9 Date choice), and (to date) you can't be on both Lily and Ivy solos (it's one preferred and then as a threesome or no threesome).

Edit: There's a few issues though. See post here for actual testing results.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For the most part... yes. You can be "loyal" to any LI really. All "lewds" are optional that I recall regardless. So, you can have the MC be a solo-LI fella, a various multiple, or a (mostly) all-in. I say "mostly" since you miss some content of some LI's in a few pathing splits (like sis/Ashley Wk9 Date choice).
Thanks for replying
I might actually try a Nicole solo path eventually.
She is my second favourite girl after shortcake.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for replying
I think I'll speed run it too... just to verify I'm 100% as I'm anti-fake news. I'll do that real quick by importing a Nicole solo from Ch1. Yes, I know the routes can be adjusted in the VN's or SanchoMod's cheats, but I want to see how it plays cheat-free.

Reactions: Joshy92

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For the most part... yes, although there's a ton of content missed that way, but it is theoretically possible. You can be "loyal" to any one LI really. All "lewds" are optional that I recall regardless. So, you can have the MC be a solo-LI fella, a various multiple, or a (mostly) all-in. I say "mostly" since you miss some content of some LI's in a few pathing splits (like sis/Ashley Wk9 Date choice), and (to date) you can't be on both Lily and Ivy solos (it's one preferred and then as a threesome or no threesome).
Thanks for replying
Okay, I've done some analysis on this particular LI playthrough starting from Ch1.

Testing
I've gone back to Ch1 after over a year (and boy, there's some bugs there but that's another subject) and there is some forced content if trying to be solo Nicky (granted it's now an "open" relp so labeling it as cheating is off the table). For example, in Wk3 when you are awarded the task complete of the MC resolving issues with his sister, the dual-masturbation scene is forced if not on Path(Ashley) which of course we aren't since we are playing a pure Nicky run. Otherwise if on Path(Ashley) thinking you'll break it off with her later in testing, you get the fantasy scene for Ashley and no Sis (due to the pathing split where Ashley takes priority in the conditionals).

The most blatant happens again in Wk3 with the SisGrinding scene where it leads to full-blown 69'ing. This happens regardless of trying to temporarily be on Ashley's path (and thinking you'll later dump her ass) to try and keep it pure Nicky.

Keep in mind that by the start of Wk3 Nicky's scenes of her have her imagination now in full cuck queen mode, so take the above with that grain of salt... she's a cuck if you don't kill the relp with her. But killing the relp with her defeats the purpose of a NickySolo run attempt to begin with.

This goes on and on but you get the idea now. Trying to stay on a Nicky only path can only go so far since the relp is "open", she's full cuck, and there's a few forced scenes in the early game with other LI's (either real for the MC or dream/fantasy).

Summary
Now, with that basic branching setup in mind if you make a Ch1 run with no other LI's than Nicky (you'll still get some Sis forced scenes), at the end of Ch1 you can call it quits with Sis (by not claiming to be her boyfriend or retaliating on Brody) and then theoretically have a pure Nicky start going into Ch2 (via export/import). That's about the cleanest way to do it imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and Joshy92

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sunshine Love [Ch. 2 v1.01i Extras] [MrDots Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
A ton of Animation showed as changed thats why the patch is so big. Not sure if they really changed though.
Requested by JPL

Universal: Ch. 2 v1.00i Extras -> Ch. 2 v1.01i Extras [483 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes