Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
So what's the next project hopefully not something so boring ass vanilla like the last two. I'm hoping (but not very much) for something absolutely filthy like DMD was supposed to be until all the really good content got cut and put into the fantasy scene collection.

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So I was following an Ashley path and got a sad loser ending. I mean, what the actual fuck? Where's my Ashley ending???

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Doesnt really matter doesnt it? Just enable each route on the tablet to your liking and watch the endings... honestly... thats more than enough.
So I was following an Ashley path and got a sad loser ending. I mean, what the actual fuck? Where's my Ashley ending???
You need certain amount of points too with your LI to get her ending(s) in addition to being oh her path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Just starting the game... Do I need to DL all the chapters or is the whole game playable with just DLing chapter 3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
final? yea right, there'll be 1 or 2 bugfixes.

edit: why uploadhaven version is near 300 megs smaller than mega and mediafire?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
final? yea right, there'll be 1 or 2 bugfixes.
One at a minimum. Game will break if you turn Off the patch for Cuz endings. That was a bug introduced on the final build which I didn't have access to test (the release literally came down to the wire). I believe there's a few other small teaks the team might be considering but we'll see. For now 19 of he 21 endings work fine with Cuz's going rogue if she's not Patch Enabled.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
i didnt expected the sad loser ending to be the one with the hottest scene.

anyhow. im missing ending 11, 14 and 16. any hints?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Wow! It's complete. I just finished a few days ago the last update (I'm behind due to hospital stays - falling down the stairs in July and heart failure/partial blockage in late October-November - now I have to get bypass on Jan 9, so another - hopefully short - one.) The last one seemed to finish most of it up, anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow! It's complete. I just finished a few days ago the last update (I'm behind due to hospital stays - falling down the stairs in July and heart failure/partial blockage in late October-November - now I have to get bypass on Jan 9, so another - hopefully short - one.) The last one seemed to finish most of it up, anyway.
good health and luck.

anyways ch3 was short to keep ch2 size down and in schedule.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I got the sad loser ending even though I clearly romanced my Sister and the other cutie. Something must be bugged, I even restarted the chapter - same problem.

Reactions: Deckmaster
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes