The_Wizardx

Mar 20, 2020
what will happen when you installed the mods and later play it again without the mod? Will all the galeries or RP etc be reset?

Oct 22, 2017
Starting up chapter two and I was immediately reminded how much of an insufferable child the "sister" character is. I truly wish there was an actual path to actually just be mean to her and tell her to honestly get her shit together instead of the 'correct' path being to constantly fucking baby her and treat her with kid gloves when she just can't stop fucking up everything she does.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Starting up chapter two and I was immediately reminded how much of an insufferable child the "sister" character is. I truly wish there was an actual path to actually just be mean to her and tell her to honestly get her shit together instead of the 'correct' path being to constantly fucking baby her and treat her with kid gloves when she just can't stop fucking up everything she does.
Well she has quite a few reasons in her background to be that way, her parents fucked her over royally and what they did to her and MC can be easily classed as emotional abuse and/or neglect.You can see signs of that as well in MC. Their separation with their prior history and in the way it was done was beyond cruel by their combined parents, also hurting trust they might have had in those parent figures.:p

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get Cousin's (Shortcakes) 17th Donut image? On the walkthrough it seems to be inside Poochie's foodbowl. However my mc makes a run for it when he exits the house.

Reactions: crugh2112

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
He seems to say Here Poochie, Poochie, Poochie. Looks like he's taunting the dog. So I'm guessing it's the first as it is chained at that time.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
He seems to say Here Poochie, Poochie, Poochie. Looks like he's taunting the dog. So I'm guessing it's the first as it is chained at that time.
Walkthrough of cousin's doughnuts has many issues I can't remember clearly
Some are in another path and some are in other options
Maybe you should feed the dog to get that one

Reactions: Deckmaster

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How do you get Cousin's (Shortcakes) 17th Donut image? On the walkthrough it seems to be inside Poochie's foodbowl. However my mc makes a run for it when he exits the house.
i don't know i usually do the doughnuts ,, after a few run thrus

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes