Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
No, I was actually being quite literally :rolleyes:

the explanation was boring AF
No, I am just astounded that that might actually be IN the game. If so, this game is just begging for a mod that cleans up 70% of the text, based on my play-through of .01. I haven't tried .02 yet, as .01 was so painful.

Reactions: dav121

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, I am just astounded that that might actually be IN the game. If so, this game is just begging for a mod that cleans up 70% of the text, based on my play-through of .01. I haven't tried .02 yet, as .01 was so painful.
Ah, okay. Then forgive my attitude in my response. And yes, it is in the game. A long with a lot of unnecessary descriptors of a commercial kitchen, event space, and various other items that are not essential for the player to know (unless this game is really going deep into the hotel management aspect of the gameplay - really deep).

Just not what I was expecting from this game, I did expect a slow burn but this feels like the slowest burn to a Mr Dot's game.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Ah, okay. Then forgive my attitude in my response. And yes, it is in the game. A long with a lot of unnecessary descriptors of a commercial kitchen, event space, and various other items that are not essential for the player to know (unless this game is really going deep into the hotel management aspect of the gameplay - really deep).

Just not what I was expecting from this game, I did expect a slow burn but this feels like the slowest burn to a Mr Dot's game.
Obviously he thinks he has another cash cow on his hands like DMD but he doesn't realise that he'll kill interest in the game with his snail pace plot and lack of actual content.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Obviously he thinks he has another cash cow on his hands like DMD but he doesn't realise that he'll kill interest in the game with his snail pace plot and lack of actual content.
Yeah, I was never a huge fan of DMD (not a big incest game fan) but it has slowly killed what little interest I did have in it by developing the story so slowly. I liked Melody, one of my favorites, but the subsequent games have really slowed down story development and it is difficult to stay interested. I'm hoping the pace of this one picks up in the next update.

Reactions: Raziel_8

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
"Content" is not another word for "sex scenes" ... There's quite a lot of content (renders/text/animations) already and the update wasn't small either.
We are the initial release and one patch in ... you need to chill guys, just a bit. ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I´ll bet all you whiners never read comics by Marvel or DC. Complaining about realism and fillers over a VN based on pure fantasy. Get a grip of yourselfes and just enjoy the game for what it is. :FacePalm:
I've read thousands of issues from both. You know what happened with those runs that were full of uninteresting fillers? They got axed within 10-15 releases, sometimes even less.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
From the graphic side it looks nice, the plot also seems interesting and still has a lot to offer. The only thing I don't like is not enough action, sex scenes, after some time I just clicked on without reading what was happening because it was just boring. And also a strange expression on the face of our hero, especially when he is sad or angry. And so good work and good luck with further updates. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

magus448

May 22, 2018
"Content" is not another word for "sex scenes" ... There's quite a lot of content (renders/text/animations) already and the update wasn't small either.
We are the initial release and one patch in ... you need to chill guys, just a bit. ;)
Yeah. It's been less than a week in game. World building and cast introductions are happening first.

Reactions: BloodyFace

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Is it whining, or providing feedback? Seriously...writing 400 words about opening a door sucks the fun out of damned near anything and a lot of people on Mr. Dots' Discord have mentioned this numerous times. And just to be clear - getting a "grip" on myself would be to simply skip this entirely and cancel my Patreon pledge because is frigging tedious. Perhaps you would like to cover my pledge when I take your sage advice...
You yourself decided to take a chance and gamble your money on this game that is in Development. If it was a completed game and you provided whatever feedback, i would actually support your claim for a refund for example.

But the truth is that everyone of these dev´s are trying too milk their patreons on money. Some manage to just do it better then others. You are all aware of this fact, and still you give away your cash for a wank or a bit of escape from a mundain everyday life.

No sir! I will not cover your pledge. I value my hard earned money way higher then spending them on games. You made your own bed, now lay in it.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Then do not say it should be a slow burn out of realism either. For me I just hope that the overkill on the drama front will not have bored me out before the better parts of game are reached. It would be a pity if did that again as with former games of this team, since I do like the art and basic premise of the game. :p.

Basically the setup with Bro-sis, overbearing father, betrayal of her kids by sis's mom, hotel and maybe the cousin and aunt added would already have made more then enough potential drama to base a whole game around, slow or hot burn. Add all those other elements and it becomes overkill.

I do not think it is that unfair to say that a few too many chars are completely superfluous to the real story of the game and are only there to fulfill certain roles like Brody and the GF, that are roles also already played by others chars as far as it comes to the real drama. It is the father that held him back in a life that does not really suit him and the GF is just an extension of the father in game and will either be a bad end where mc stays chained to a life not suited to him as wished by his cunt of a father. She is just there to slow MC/Sis relation down but not a serious character, she will fall by the roadside somewhere just as Brody will, but it might be in a chapter 2 or 3.
I never said if it should be slow or fast. Im ok with any pace. Im whining about the whiners...You know, the ones that state how the story is unrealistic for a VN.:)

Reactions: DA22

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I've read thousands of issues from both. You know what happened with those runs that were full of uninteresting fillers? They got axed within 10-15 releases, sometimes even less.
It just proves my point. Even the pro´s cant be perfect every single time. :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It just proves my point. Even the pro´s cant be perfect every single time. :)
It proves that similar stuff will be disliked by the majority so it should be avoided, and complaining about it isn't something new under the sun.

aidenb99

Mar 30, 2018
So after talking to the girls on the ipad thing when clicking on the last one it just sends me back to the main menu. Is that it for this version or is this a bug?

ssmm6363

Mar 13, 2020
Gave the update another chance and... it's worse than the first part. The story is stupid, the characters are utterly drab, your choices make ZERO difference, and the dialogue...oh my, is it ever overly wordy and cliche as hell.

Should have learned from past games to stay away from this guy's crap.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes