polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
You yourself decided to take a chance and gamble your money on this game that is in Development. If it was a completed game and you provided whatever feedback, i would actually support your claim for a refund for example.

But the truth is that everyone of these dev´s are trying too milk their patreons on money. Some manage to just do it better then others. You are all aware of this fact, and still you give away your cash for a wank or a bit of escape from a mundain everyday life.

No sir! I will not cover your pledge. I value my hard earned money way higher then spending them on games. You made your own bed, now lay in it.
You're missing the point I was trying to make with the "pledge" statement: I don't want to be told by anyone here how to enjoy, or not enjoy, a game. I get it - a lot of people either don't care about the dialog, or can wade through the word soup that is this dialog, and I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't enjoy the Mr.Dots' games. God-speed to anyone that digs this.

The compliment to that, the flip-side, is that I shouldn't be told how to like it. It's that simple.

To be clear - I don't regret a penny that I've pledged to Mr. Dots, and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future to (a) help support the creative person, or persons, that developed 'Melody' and (b) hope that the writing gets better in the future. And, even if it doesn't, I'm still not going to regret having supported him (them) as long as I did.

But I do not want to be told, here or anywhere else, that I should just like it the way it is.

Fojos

Dec 10, 2018
Not sure where you get the preg thing from, I really get the feeling she will dump his butt in a skinny minute if he doesn't make law partner somewhere.
R3D
She keeps "feeling sick" or "appearing sick", that's why I get this feeling.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Something I forgot from last update: I wonder if Mr. Roshi's first name is Ushigo. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the current one:

- I guess entering the new gallery password is not needed since it just added new closed pictures, which I have missed A LOT this time around.

- And I will have to play through again anyway since max-maxing is not possible, and I did the min-max wrong in a few places. Although I wonder how many points we can actually lose with the individual ladies before it will have an impact. After all we need to "woo" pretty much everybody since about 90% will work for us in some capacity.

- We only tick off one task for the first hotel star. If it continues that way we are in for a loooooong haul. Especially since this update only covers one day as opposed to Melody's usual three - they cram a lot of the characters in though, for now.

- For some the dialogue may be tedious, but imagine yourself being in the MC's shoes. A lawyer who doesn't know the slightest about running a hotel or the ins and outs of a professional kitchen. (The tiles of which could be a bit cleaner.) Of course a professional chef would inspect the grease pits and the "industrial" fridge and explain why squeeze bottles may be convenient.

- Speaking of the dialogue, I won't go into the Aussie writer's idiosyncrasies again, but, I beg you, Devs, please invest into a proofreader. You can use commas WAY more liberal.

- When I changed Kristina's name the game still called her Kristina instead of Lisa in some instances. (Will it have to be Dee in order to unlock something special? After all I renamed DMD's daughter to Lisa, too.)

- Ugh, it seems that Lucas is here to stay. At least it was explained why he's out of jail. And yes, he was as subtle as an elephant in a porcelain store, and no, he needn't worry because didn't make himself suspicious at all.

- Loved the sharing the cupcake flashback, it was really sweet.

- So is there really a way to tell the Twins apart? The only difference I noted are the bracelets, but apparently those were a swerve.

- I ran into a misunderstanding regarding the fantasy scene; thought when you collect them all you will be able to get all 8 points and maybe see a fivesome. :D

- I have a feeling that the donuts and peeping toms are a method to tide us over before the "real" (as in non-flashback / dream fantasy) fun starts. Traditionally Mr.Dots games are slow burners, only here the perceived side girls share that since we don't know anybody and, as I said before, most of them will work for / with us.

I'll be headed for bed now, and will add more if I missed something. Otherwise I'll be looking forward to the next release in ten weeks.

Last edited:

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
You're missing the point I was trying to make with the "pledge" statement: I don't want to be told by anyone here how to enjoy, or not enjoy, a game. I get it - a lot of people either don't care about the dialog, or can wade through the word soup that is this dialog, and I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't enjoy the Mr.Dots' games. God-speed to anyone that digs this.

The compliment to that, the flip-side, is that I shouldn't be told how to like it. It's that simple.

To be clear - I don't regret a penny that I've pledged to Mr. Dots, and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future to (a) help support the creative person, or persons, that developed 'Melody' and (b) hope that the writing gets better in the future. And, even if it doesn't, I'm still not going to regret having supported him (them) as long as I did.

But I do not want to be told, here or anywhere else, that I should just like it the way it is.

Of course you are entitled to enjoy a game anyway you like. (y)

My complaint was not even aimed at you. I was reffering to the general whining one reads in every thread about any VN, it gets old very fast.

I think we have a little missunderstanding here because of the language barrier. My point is that we should not expect top notch writing in every single chapter. Not even Hollywood manages that. English is not my native language. So i must have expressed that a bit clumsly in my post due to frustration.

domino75

Dec 22, 2018
I do like that the art and to a lesser extent writing has come a lot further. Kristen, while similar to the daughter from DMD doesn't look (or act) as dumb as a sack of big tittied hammers. And the cousin, while petite, isn't a 12 year old with a freakishly giant head.

procurement92

May 14, 2020
I seriously love mr dots works but I notice that the art in dmd started real good and got worse ( especially the vids)
I hope we see more like this as well done.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
OK, so I have some things to say about breasts here...
The CGs in the game are really nice, I think every game gets it a bit better (DMD<Melody<Sunshine Love).

But I think there is a breasts problem with S (I named here Sunny because of the name of the game and it starts with an S like Sister ;)) and Ashley. Their boobs are way too round and look fake, like some badly done oversize silicone ones that would stretch the skin too much. And the fact they have small nipples does not get this better.

Also something about the cup size in the characters info :
- There is no way Ashley and Trish have the same 36D, Ashley has bigger boobs.
- Also C (I named here Cindy, for the C like Cousin) and Yuki have about the same A-cup size I think, but C is said to have a B-cup, like Nicole, who has way bigger boobs.
There might be some other issues with cup size for the girls, but those are the most blatant.

Apart from that, great game as usual with Mr.Dots. Slow start, and a lot of scenes in the replay menu that are not really enough to be put there, but as there is not much sex scenes for now, I get it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK, so I have some things to say about breasts here...
The CGs in the game are really nice, I think every game gets it a bit better (DMD<Melody<Sunshine Love).

But I think there is a breasts problem with S (I named here Sunny because of the name of the game and it starts with an S like Sister ;)) and Ashley. Their boobs are way too round and look fake, like some badly done oversize silicone ones that would stretch the skin too much. And the fact they have small nipples does not get this better.

Also something about the cup size in the characters info :
- There is no way Ashley and Trish have the same 36D, Ashley has bigger boobs.
- Also C (I named here Cindy, for the C like Cousin) and Yuki have about the same A-cup size I think, but C is said to have a B-cup, like Nicole, who has way bigger boobs.
There might be some other issues with cup size for the girls, but those are the most blatant.

Apart from that, great game as usual with Mr.Dots. Slow start, and a lot of scenes in the replay menu that are not really enough to be put there, but as there is not much sex scenes for now, I get it.
shouldn't this be in the ratings section

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
She keeps "feeling sick" or "appearing sick", that's why I get this feeling.
FOJOS:

Don't think I can connect the dots on the Nicole might be pregnant angle from that little bit of info. Think she is stressed by life and career and relationships and doubts about her future, but I'm not the writer and I'm not even sure if they know the answer to that one. Sometimes I think they get direction in their story lines from the forums.

On the other hand, I often fall into the trap thinking these stories should be more realistic. Real life takes time and a lot of boring stuff between the exciting parts, so maybe the problem are they are more like the mundane crap that life really is made of and not condensed into a 30 minute experience. (Yes, deliberate sarcasm, can't help myself)
I am enjoying the game. I love the art, I think the story could be quicker, but I'm not writing it, I'm just appreciating the efforts and wishing people would quit complaining and enjoy the game or go find some nice place where they can find some joy.
Just my .02.

R3D

Reactions: Real Kreten
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes