bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Is there a way to disable the FPS overlay? I looked at options, and nothing seems like controlling it.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
someone said it earlier but there's really lot of girls and i wonder how will mrdots manage them all. if mia as main love interest gets most screen time other girls will feel like fillers,just like in Melody and in lesser way in DMD. game should be as long as DMD for it to work properly with other girls.

Reactions: darlic and SuperLYC

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Being all formal and correct is a sign of not being a native speaker usually. You get an education with all the rules and formalities, and you'll be sticking to that unless for some reason the less formal version of the language influenced you. Whenever I met with native speakers, what I was taught, and what I experienced with them was vastly different. This also happened with me when I exchanged official business letters with a dude from Texas, I was thought how to write a proper business letter in school, and yet those letters looked nothing like that. If I were to give it as a sample to my teacher, I'd probably gotten a C minus for it.
I think our experiences might be a little bit different in that case, but I think there are arguments for both sides and I agree with your point to an extent. Either way, it turns out that the writers are native English speakers, so I have no idea why they wouldn't be able to write more natural sounding dialogue.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Considering the father is getting more action (if you got the flashback this episode), it should be called "Watching my Father"
This would also prepare us for the reason that Ashley left, and what Nicole is up to. ;)
Don't mind as long as he will not touch my "Sis" I'll even give Nicole to him for that in exchange for Step-mom and Sis

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
Had a few issues with the android version - old save didn't work, unable to rename characters, peeping tom gallery had same pics as donut gallery

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think our experiences might be a little bit different in that case, but I think there are arguments for both sides and I agree with your point to an extent. Either way, it turns out that the writers are native English speakers, so I have no idea why they wouldn't be able to write more natural sounding dialogue.
The problem lies in the writing skill in general more than the lack of language skill imo, something that is common when it comes to a Dots game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Melody really wasn't better after two updates ...
Well I do like the art, fetishes should also be right in my wheelhouse, but still I get the feeling this game will not be for me after playing the start. It does not feel like this game will have any burn, just adding and removing roadblocks whenever the teams want to remove them and adding new ones likely with a stairway to heaven progression to sex when finally there. Most likely I will be bored out of my mind when get there, for a slow burn you need development in characters that make sense over time and I see no characters to be developed here, only typecasted roles. Pity.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
In Melody ending it said "sunshine love" will be something new and different from other MrDots' work
I prefer to wait and see how it progress
it's just the second update
Too early for anything big to happen too soon for any character to make progress
If the story still focus on romance and character development ,l am sure I will love it (improve dialogue writing a little bit plz)
(sorry for my poor chinglish)

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276 and Ozzfest

Wurstimann

Nov 3, 2017
Yay! Gave it a shot after 2nd version arrived...I think this game is gorgeous (as are the renders) and the dialogues go smooth. Music blends nicely with the content and is really enjoyable.
THUMBS UP MrDots-Crew, I am definitely hooked again!!!

Reactions: Max1276

Lord_von_Bern

Mar 15, 2019
I love this Game. Maybe therse a way for a Harem Path! Story is on good way. An the Renders looks great ! Thas my opinion!
Good work to the developer!

Reactions: Max1276
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes