Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This game is a slog. I am reading one part where the sister and brother are at dinner and they wonder what happened between the parents. The MC literally says he wishes he knew ...... but when he is on the bench with the mother as she was about explain he literally silences her and refuses to hear it........

Some of the writing is so wooden and dry, such are hard slog to read and get through. Devoid of personality and a coherent story line.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
First it's "Dating my Daughter" , I thought his next game would be "Banging my Mother" but instead it's Sunshine Love "Helping my Sister"
Considering the father is getting more action (if you got the flashback this episode), it should be called "Watching my Father"
This would also prepare us for the reason that Ashley left, and what Nicole is up to. ;)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the animations. Those were actually really well done. My main complaint is that this isn't really a game. As far as I could tell every choice involved a single option like "fuck her" with no option to do anything else. Maybe the plan is to flesh the story out with some options to actually make decisions of some sort but so far this is really more of a slide show with a few animations thrown in. Admittedly this is a pretty early version so maybe that's too harsh of a judgement at such an early stage.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I loved the Arsenal Mug!! I did notice the ''Mister Gascoigne'' using the Spurs Mug.. Paul Gascoigne would be proud, if he played these games lmao... As an Arsenal fan (and a Arsenal Mug owner myself) I really did enjoy that!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while i can see your point i actually enjoy this game .. great storyline as far as i'm concerned ... and the renders are amazing ... so a kinda like have more story and less clicking away with so many options i would hate it

Reactions: MrFriendly

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh ... for someone who worked in a law firm we have not that many problems with breaking the law.

Why are we forced to steal the documents? ... I mean, when there is a deal between him and Trish, why not just stick to the first (and most logical) idea and call her? Especially when the "bulge in back" scene feels cut short. The whole church event feels a bit out of place ... this would be better after we know Kristina for some time and not something for the first meeting. The whole thing was weird as fuck ... maybe this is intentional.

I have a tough start with this game ... DMD and Melody catched me better. Maybe it is the large amount of girls ... not sure.
It is still a good game, but currently I am not as hooked as I had expected with a Mr. Dots game.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
* Not everyone is a native US/UK English speaker. I don't know if they are, or are not but there are a lot of things that look like something the came out of a google translate or something when trying to find an equivalent word.

* There are a ton of things which are different between US and UK English. I noticed that you utilized "sympathise" instead of "sympathize" .. thus you are using UK English. The subtle nuances between the languages, grammar, etc. are what you are talking about.
The writers are native English speakers: HearszAM is Australian; Jeff Steel is American. Australians (mostly) use UK English, which is why proper spelling slips through ;) and some phrases/idioms turn up that US English speakers may not recognize. That said:
HearszAM and whoever proof read this must have been having an off month, because alongside some stilted writing the text is riddled with errors...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The writers are native English speakers: HearszAM is Australian; Jeff Steel is American. Australians (mostly) use UK English, which is why proper spelling slips through ;) and some phrases/idioms turn up that US English speakers may not recognize. That said:
hmmm , i'm american and i can understand 99% of what is being said ...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
five finger discount is cheaper than 200 dollars
Great argument ... not. Ok .. maybe this site is not the best place to hold up the flag of law abiding citizenship ... I get it ^^

But at least for the MC this is a strange conclusion in that situation, when he can just call her, ask what to do in this situation and then decide what to do. Maybe she would have told us that the old guy tried to fool us and no money is involved ... or something like that. Than this whole event would be a bit more plausible.

Edit: and that US/UK/AUS English discussion ... yes there are some typos in here, but in general this is not a major problem in this game ... especially compared to other games. But maybe I am biased with my poor little German school English from 15+ years ago :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Great argument ... not. Ok .. maybe this site is not the best place to hold up the flag of law abiding citizenship ... I get it ^^

But at least for the MC this is a strange conclusion in that situation, when he can just call her, ask what to do in this situation and then decide what to do. Maybe she would have told us that the old guy tried to fool us and no money is involved ... or something like that. Than this whole event would be a bit more plausible.
ok it seems that no one had the cash on hand to get those documents ... and Trisha wanted them that day .... with the old guy wanting to head to town soon ,, MC had no choice i think

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
hmmm , i'm american and i can understand 99% of what is being said ...
Hence the 'some' in my post right? There's a running joke around Mr Dots games about being incomprehensible due to the Aussie lead writer though.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Fun update and the renders are looking absolutely gorgeous. It is indeed a slow burn, since it's only the first week in the game's universe. Hoping the next update will narrow the focus on some of the girls for a bit, because the MC's got a lot of chicks now but only one magic cock.

Also: I think I'm in the minority that likes Nicole. I mean, she looks great!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Fun update and the renders are looking absolutely gorgeous. It is indeed a slow burn, since it's only the first week in the game's universe. Hoping the next update will narrow the focus on some of the girls for a bit, because the MC's got a lot of chicks now but only one magic cock.

Also: I think I'm in the minority that likes Nicole. I mean, she looks great!
Some of her poses remind me a LOT of Dakota Fanning so um yeah I do not think I can quit her.....

But I am NOT giving up my Shortcake so she has to learn to share

Reactions: jenn20

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well some unexpected things happened.
Lucas didn't get hit on the B..S like I was hoping.
We did get to find out why he was there. It seems like he works for her boyfriend's father.
We also found out that he got out of jail early thanks to the boyfriend' father.
I don't know why he works for him when he has other plans of revenge for DMD.
Maybe he needs the money in the meantime.
But how is the game developer going to juggle same bad in 2 different games?
All I know for sure he won't be going back to jail in this game.
After whatever happens he will make his way to DMD to ruin their lives I'm sure.
This is like Melody all over again. There's no Harem path so in the end he'll have to choose 1 relationship just like Melody. I just hope the ending is better then Melody whatever happens.
What?????? Is this some kind of joke???????
I did not expect the girl named Kristina from that church to look like the girl from DMD
Are they twins or a doppelganger or something like that?
I wonder what Lucas is gonna say if he ever runs into her?
He would say "Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone"
Also Kristina happens to be related to the twins. Wow what a headache.
Too much coincidence. It's like the twilight zone of a game or something.
It a nice game that takes baby steps into each relationship. This update was very informative.
We found out about Lucas and Kristina. We didn't expect that.
Melody and DMD combined into one game package, not bad I say.....peace.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes