Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Quite a few people: "Hey that's supposed to be Danny Trejo! WOW!"

Me over here: "Yup, that's the very obvious joke that everyone got and didn't feel the need to post about it.... why are you?"
Iconic character in an atypical situation (cook) ..
Beautiful daughter who certainly took the mother's side .. (funny cliche)
It depends a lot on the sense of humor of each person, to me it was unexpected ..
Search for pink dounuts among images ..
Untitled.jpg
Maybe mood is not your style?

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
First Time with Sunshine Love, Have NO idea how I missed this one. EXCELLENT!
Love the little Surfer Girl cousin and the oriental girl especially. Nicole would be great but she is in the shadow of the other girls given the storyline, and she gives off the perpetual vibe she's going to cheat on the MC or dump him or sleep with his dad.
Some of the best renders I've seen, lots of story. Didn't think I would like the hidden doughnuts, ended up to be great fun. Didn't like having to choose between Nicole and her sister yet. Ought to be a better, more flexible option.

Game is moving slowly, but as previously said it is the first week in a timeline of what could be a very long story.
Yes it is a VN more than a game, but I think I like that better in this particular VN.
Great work from MrDotsGames.
RED

Reactions: SuperLYC

pole001

Jun 13, 2017
Hey,

did someone have a data for unlocking the peeping Gallery and the Donut Gallery like for Version 0.0.1?

kuroinu220

Aug 16, 2017
im having a hard time finding how to get all of the cousin doughnut gallery, i cant find the last 5 and i tried re-playing her scenes but i just suck at finding it, if anyone can help me out.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hey,

did someone have a data for unlocking the peeping Gallery and the Donut Gallery like for Version 0.0.1?
Not a fan of the donut/peeping scavenger hunt, but am a fan of sexy renders... :unsure:

The attached script will unlock all the rewards.

Extract the .rpy file from this archive and copy it into the game folder to use it.

PS: You can also do this with Maim Lain's mod, if you want the walkthrough features etc. as well.

Edited typo.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
im having a hard time finding how to get all of the cousin doughnut gallery, i cant find the last 5 and i tried re-playing her scenes but i just suck at finding it, if anyone can help me out.
The doughnut guide has some mistakes I think
I found some doughnuts in the shortcake first path but the guide says it's in the later path
And also have to choose some add 15 seconds options to get doughnuts
I replayed many many times to find them too

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I found some doughnuts in the shortcake first path but the guide says it's in the later path
I just gave up and used a mod to unlock them. I'm using the text box and some of them are hidden bh the box, which makes them realy hard to see with my old eyes.

Reactions: SuperLYC and ltpika

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ivy is kinda the take charge kinda of girl .. she'll mount you instead of you mounting her ... where as Lily is free going and would let you take the lead role
Yeah, that's something sister said to MC during their converstaion and it wasn't exactly hard to find it out myself. But I thought some other visuals differences, how to tell who is who :)

Reactions: ImperialD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, that's something sister said to MC during their converstaion and it wasn't exactly hard to find it out myself. But I thought some other visuals differences, how to tell who is who :)
It's actually there in their faces. Ivy usually has a more smug look, Lily's face is usually softer.

Tbh .. if they are making a game like this. Atleast make a harem route... parental love and my new family
Dots has had a harem route in both DMD and Melody, I don't see their team breaking tradition. Especially by the fact that everyone has a points counter in this game, not just a "main girl"

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
It feels to weird to still be only able to kiss the cheeks of some girls that you've already done some flirting with. This isn't a fucking middle school romance. You can kiss girls on the lips, so weird.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, donut guide is really messed up. Mistakes in text, pictures are muddled up, for example at the beginning of the guide there were donut pictures from the end of the update.

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019
Don't know if it would help anyone but I've made a "patch" to see (almost) every scene of this patch in one playthrough.
I've changed some text, added some but It'll be very "clumsy". I.e. Yuki will take you to the hotel and then you'll again be near the monument and calling Ashley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2282431

Why are all the girls except Tiffany wearing Pasties? Kinda defeats the purpose of peeping... pretty short update so much not like Mr.D...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: master110

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
This game just end when lucas guy came up
It's just 7 page of walkthrough out of 23 page can some plz explain why this is happening
On android version

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes