Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
*sigh*
Can't the game just give default names to chars when you meet them instead of you having to pick random names constantly...

Would be much better if you just got

>"hey, this is xxxx" (you can change her name later in the options)<

instead of

"hi, this is (you're now forced to pick a random name, and if you just hit enter she's gonna be named .)"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You know when a TV series goes on a bit too long and you're no longer sure what the point of it is? Things are happening and people are saying things but it feels like the soul of the show is dead and everyone is just picking up their pay check? Think something like The Walking Dead or The Simpsons.

I get a real "Here's another game because there's still money in it" vibe off this. I don't feel like any part of it is supposed to grab my interest, entertain me or make me want more.

As DMD progressed I felt like the dialogue became worse and I started to skip whole chunks of it, especially anything in brackets (oh gosh I wonder what people will think of this post I hope they take it a light hearted way and understand what I'm saying. What's that over there? Oh it's nothing just the wind) which typically had no real relevance to anything but I have to agree with people saying has a definite robotic feel. My guess is translation from a language that's very different to English, maybe Russian. Possibly the dialogue side of things has been outsourced somewhere and it really hurts the entire effort.
If this game doesn't do it for you, that's fine. It does work for other people. It's OK if you don't like it.

You're right about one thing - the writing is done in a language very different from English. The writer is Australian! :ROFLMAO:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated my SL mod for 0.02

who is Athena in the guess person game?
I recognize other faces except this one
Oh and also cant remember Lyla and Christina……and Krista:rolleyes:
sc day3game g11.jpg

Athena - Melody - Stripper
Christina - DMD Ch1 - Girl that flirts with you at the pool
Lyla - DMD Ch2 - Lawyer's niece
Krista - DMD Ch3 - Lingerie store owner

athena.jpeg sc day8swimpool p150.jpg sc day21jeffsoffice j21.jpg sc day33lingerie l13.jpg

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have a question. When I played this update not a single donut appeared. Any ideas why?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope its harem though
This is likely cause too many chars in the game are there to fulfill a certain role as blockers and such, instead of being characters, like the GF and Brody. That is his modus operandi though, so limited use likely to complain about it. :p

Reactions: Repuci

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Actually when I saw Brody I was pretty annoyed, he is so clearly just added to artificially slow things down as the worthless boyfriend that will fuck the sis over at behest of his father and thinks he cares about her but never makes time for her or offered to help her out in past since did not even spend enough time with her to find out she might need help..... Except slowing relation between Bro-Sis down there is no function to Brody in game, he is not a serious love intrest for the Sis, just the father would be enough for the hotel plotline. Just as there are quite a few other artificial blockades added to game, just too slow it down.

Well will take another look at game when Brody is finally gone and Bro-Sis can have a proper relation. Like the characters or at least some, but not that enamored of the soap plots to keep it going unnaturally slow considering initial setup pf characters.
agree with you,he's there just so mc can have upper hand and appear better in front of mia at some point. that's why i'd love to leave them and their messy relationship alone and focus on other girls

MrDots should stick to just rendering images and hire writers.. He is an abysmal writer. All the characters in the game could possibly be the same person. That is how shallow he writes his characters.
as far as i know mrdots does not write ever since dmd ch.1,hearsz is the main writer with the help of couple of other members

Reactions: overdrive79

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Like many others, I'm disappointed by the writing and the dialogues.
But my main gripe with this update is... IT'S ONLY ONE BLOODY DAY, FFS!
MC is supposed to help his sister for three months, so do the math.
This game will be completed sometime around 2037...
Can you imagine slogging through inane walls of text for that long?

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Looks promising, but i put it on hold, till it is finished, somehow it's not as interesting or at least, didn't got me interested that much, like Melody did. I'll be remain a patron for the sake of DMD, but in this game so far my only reason to play is Shortcake, lol she is too cute.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update was so short I dunno why it was delayed. I expected to see much more content. At least the game version number is saying truth about amount of content... Not fan of big tits that looks like fake when "nude vision" is activated also.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I hope its harem though
Supposing you haven't seen the author's other games ....
Dating my Daughter( aka DMD)
Melody( completed)

In MrDots games there is great freedom in relation to Male C and several characters, are accessible throughout the story depending on your choices, a full harem ending (...there is another story)

Jeff Steel I thought this was going to be changed, because of legal reasons.
Ehh with fifty years less ... (unless copyright is paid)
It will probably be a controversial persona ..
Bad ending ..MC ends up castrated or killed in a gunfight ..:LOL:
danny.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes