RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do see a future in this game where his girlfriend will be used by his former boss in some legal battle where she has to help destroy the hotel or lose her career. Given that we've seen how important her career is to her, it will probably end up being a turning point in the plot.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The MC and his face are perfectly fine, they are even very good i would say, the majority of other games uses standard DAZ models for the MC.

POV games sucks you get shitty angles in sex scenes, even for immersion it sucks, the mc is also more memorable with 3rd person view.
Exactly this. I don't get the bitching of the guy having an actual face, overall it's much better to have a model, especially if it's not the usual retard looking Daz male model.

I do see a future in this game where his girlfriend will be used by his former boss in some legal battle where she has to help destroy the hotel or lose her career. Given that we've seen how important her career is to her, it will probably end up being a turning point in the plot.
More like she tries to convince him to side with the boss. They worked in different places, so it would be another asspull to create that scenario.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there's lot of work put into this game and i appreciate it,visually it's on a whole another level than first two. peeping tom and doughnut chase and the galleries are great addition,i like those bonus renders,my only problem is that i won't bother with half of characters and i'll probably develop an ocd when i see bonus gallery that is 2/3 empty.

i agree that dialogue is boring,i skipped through most of it,even with the girls i will chase. i know the game needs introduction but yeah,it's quite boring.
and this is the first game of mrdots where i don't feel attached to main girl,i'm even annoyed by her and her personality. mc did acted like a little bitch when mia went out with brody but i'd like if there was an option to give her no sympathy,i'd be totally fine to see her getting corrupted by brody for a change. too bad that she is real stunner,but in this one i really don't feel the wish to pamper her in every way possible.
Actually when I saw Brody I was pretty annoyed, he is so clearly just added to artificially slow things down as the worthless boyfriend that will fuck the sis over at behest of his father and thinks he cares about her but never makes time for her or offered to help her out in past since did not even spend enough time with her to find out she might need help..... Except slowing relation between Bro-Sis down there is no function to Brody in game, he is not a serious love intrest for the Sis, just the father would be enough for the hotel plotline. Just as there are quite a few other artificial blockades added to game, just too slow it down.

Well will take another look at game when Brody is finally gone and Bro-Sis can have a proper relation. Like the characters or at least some, but not that enamored of the soap plots to keep it going unnaturally slow considering initial setup pf characters.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah the GF is a similar character as Brody, mainly there to slow down the happenings between Bro-Sis and add some soap drama she is not really needed for, just having to go up against the partner that fucked over MC would have added enough drama. Soap overkill.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
The MC and his face are perfectly fine, they are even very good i would say, the majority of other games uses standard DAZ models for the MC.

POV games sucks you get shitty angles in sex scenes, even for immersion it sucks, the mc is also more memorable with 3rd person view.
As I said it's probably just me but something about the MC's face just doesn't click with me, and yeah the 1st and 3rd person view both have good and bad points, I like both but it's just this MC that bugs me for some reason.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
About the update, it's too short compared to what we waited for, the scenes and interactions were fun but we had no true advance in the story, and like some people said TOO MUCH female characters with possible romance, that means that we will have very small content with each of them every update, with some of them appearing only 1 of 3 updates.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
who is Athena in the guess person game?
I recognize other faces except this one
Oh and also cant remember Lyla and Christina……and Krista:rolleyes:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
First it's "Dating my Daughter" , I thought his next game would be "Banging my Mother" but instead it's Sunshine Love "Helping my Sister"

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
In the new peeping tom scenes in V0.0.2 for some reason the image shown has the character wearing pasties over nipples. Sister's and Victoria's ones don't have pasties.

Reactions: M_Trav

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Mr Dot.....please do not shorten DMD's story because of this new story! I LOVE the adventure of D and her dad and there is so much more that they can experience. To quit too sudden because of time constraint would totally destroy the big picture of this beautiful game. This will be a classic and people who say they are bored by DMD are probably wankers who only care about the sex part of this wonderful game. I would be very happy if Mr Dot can even come close to DMD's story line and content with this new game. Graphic wise it sure is promising LOL

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Mr Dot.....please do not shorten DMD's story because of this new story! I LOVE the adventure of D and her dad and there is so much more that they can experience. To quit too sudden because of time constraint would totally destroy the big picture of this beautiful game. This will be a classic and people who say they are bored by DMD are probably wankers who only care about the sex part of this wonderful game. I would be very happy if Mr Dot can even come close to DMD's story line and content with this new game. Graphic wise it sure is promising LOL
The dad in DMD become a priest and have another twin daughters ?

RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
The dad in DMD become a priest and have another twin daughters ?
No, it's just similar characters, but it's not F and D from DMD, too much not similar, take for example Georgina she looks the same as in DMD, and photo D is present in the game, Kristina is only a character reference to D but no more. Personally me seems, that if view individual Kristina not as paskhalku, but as simple girl, then me seems so that, D has become popular model and girls such as Kristina want be similar on it, adopting its external kind of, no one not wanted to offend calling Kristina character paskhalkoy, simply similarities Kristina and D too are obvious, Yes and punk "change change name of" bold such hint from the most Mr. Dots.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes