tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It is a slow burn...
The game starts with the MC's dad (who has more sex than the MC in the game so far). MC has sex with his girlfriend twice before leaving on his trip, after that there is no MC sex except via dream sequences. It seems to be a slow burn with "bonus" sex scenes thrown in of the MC's dad and "step mom".
guess I'll continue to wait then. I enjoyed DMD, but I probably wouldn't have as much if I hadn't started when part 1 & 2 were already done.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
After two hours of reading, I was only up to the part where the MC was talking to his sister on the phone (too much dialogue)... I threw the towel in. This is bloody boring! Would have been better to start the story with that phone call and then used flashbacks to fill us in on needed story points.

Also, Nicole is kind of a 'blah' character. Not that attractive and a bit of a bitch. The sister looks good but as this is a Mr. Dots game, nothing will be happening on that front for a long time. LOL

I think I'll put this one on hold for a few chapters... Maybe it will improve!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
When she started giving the MC a mini-dissertation on the functionality of grease traps and range hoods, I lost it. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are super into commercial kitchen equipment, but it felt out of place in this context.
That's the exact moment where I thought it's Mr.Dots special extra unnecessary information that feels a bit like a bloat than actually needed. The game is still good, but I wish there's an editor that would cut-out unnecessary dialogue. I feel like quite a few well-known developers have that bad habit of adding extra dialogue just for the sake of hitting X-thousand word update.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Ok so... I'm probably gonna sound like an asshole but whatever. The dialogue is so boring that I just had to skip some parts, also it sometimes feels like 2 robots talking to eachother or something, I can't really explain it. The MC looks stupid but to be fair, so do most MCs in these games. The Mc and sis have 0 chemistry together and that one sex scene we got felt really out of place and no, I am not complaining that it's NTR and all that shit, it just felt so random.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, this game looks great. I'm downloading this right now. Geez, how did i overlook this when it first came out.

Aug 11, 2017
Ok so... I'm probably gonna sound like an asshole but whatever. The dialogue is so boring that I just had to skip some parts, also it sometimes feels like 2 robots talking to eachother or something, I can't really explain it. The MC looks stupid but to be fair, so do most MCs in these games. The Mc and sis have 0 chemistry together and that one sex scene we got felt really out of place and no, I am not complaining that it's NTR and all that shit, it just felt so random.
Yeah but to be fair the dialogue in DmD is pretty damn shitty as well. When MC and D talk it sounds like a conversation between Siri and Cortana.
Also, agree on the MC front. He looks shitty af. As I said before, this game would've been better if it was POV, like DmD.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Only on the intro right now and I can't help but I cringe just about every other line. I get that this isn't supposed to be the US navy, but they certainly wouldn't be going into hotels when there's a giant fucking ship & they would definitely have a curfew where clubbing is unrealistic. In fact, my friends have told me stories when they were recruits that if they docked they had to be back by curfew and their BAC checked. It had to be under minimum .08 (can't remember exact number but pretty sure it was supposed to be even less) and if it wasn't below that number or they didn't make curfew then the CO just left them there and that person would fail for that year, gl getting home & gl getting in next year.

Edit: Just got to the part where they say we're thinking about going out at 21:00. My friends told me curfew was either 21:00 or 22:00 (again can't remember).

Reactions: caGormjshsn

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I don't like games with alot of characters. They move slowly and since I usually focus on one or two characters, I need to wait long time for interesting updates. Why most of developers insist on using many characters is beyond me..
And also boring dialog, which other mentioned.
Anyway, one more to skip for me, unfortunately.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
finished v2
That flashback about cupcake is a little bit touching :ROFLMAO:
sis was sooooo cute and sweet when she was nine
And again, I love MrDots' stories. Looking forward to DMD next update

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I really liked the scene of the MC and sis when as kids she gave the cupcake to the MC and he shared it with her, that was very touching, but then as adults the scene falls flat on its face when the MC fails to share the cupcake with the sister.

For me it makes the MC seem like he doesn't have much if any affection for his sis :cry:. If he had shared that cupcake with her in the hotel that scene would have been much more touching and I would have felt like he has some affection for his sister :).

Then saying to himself "I should properly thank her". He should have properly thanked her by giving her a kiss and Sharing the cupcake with her :) .
They are purposely writing the MC inconsistent imo.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

magus448

May 22, 2018
I really liked the scene of the MC and sis when as kids she gave the cupcake to the MC and he shared it with her, that was very touching, but then as adults the scene falls flat on its face when the MC fails to share the cupcake with the sister.

For me it makes the MC seem like he doesn't have much if any affection for his sis :cry:. If he had shared that cupcake with her in the hotel that scene would have been much more touching and I would have felt like he has some affection for his sister :).

Then saying to himself "I should properly thank her". He should have properly thanked her by giving her a kiss and Sharing the cupcake with her :) .
Didn't she say she had her own cupcake? I figured that's why he didn't share at that time.

Reactions: SuperLYC

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I don't like games with alot of characters. They move slowly and since I usually focus on one or two characters, I need to wait long time for interesting updates. Why most of developers insist on using many characters is beyond me..
And also boring dialog, which other mentioned.
Anyway, one more to skip for me, unfortunately.
And too add to your point.. There are no Isabella's or Geogina's, can't think of D's friends name.. But D's slutty friend from DmD..
So far all the chicks are coming off as main LI.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Are side projects not allowed to have an interesting story, characters and dialogues themself? But to be fair, DMD post Chapter 2 is a complete snoozefest itself. Maybe its just his new style.
If you want 3 month delays between updates. Then I have no problem.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
And too add to your point.. There are no Isabella's or Geogina's, can't think of D's friends name.. But D's slutty friend from DmD..
So far all the chicks are coming off as main LI.
Twins definitely seem like fuck buddy type characters to me so far.

Echo what everyone else said about the dialogue. I mean it's a pretty common issue in these games but these guys actually write a half-decent story just their dialogue is awful.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes