dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I really liked the scene of the MC and sis when as kids she gave the cupcake to the MC and he shared it with her, that was very touching, but then as adults the scene falls flat on its face when the MC fails to share the cupcake with the sister.

For me it makes the MC seem like he doesn't have much if any affection for his sis :cry:. If he had shared that cupcake with her in the hotel that scene would have been much more touching and I would have felt like he has some affection for his sister :).

Then saying to himself "I should properly thank her". He should have properly thanked her by giving her a kiss and Sharing the cupcake with her :) .
With this mess, it should have been a doughnut

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I like it. Yes, it is a bit slow but I like world building, which is what I'm getting. Melody and DmD were slow starts too but they are both great. Taking the time to invest in the characters early on is a good thing. There are plenty of other games out there if you just want to skip to the sex. I do wish the update was a bit longer, though I do like the cliffhanger. Also, DmD spoilers was a little upsetting but it is obvious that the story was heading that way.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
there's lot of work put into this game and i appreciate it,visually it's on a whole another level than first two. peeping tom and doughnut chase and the galleries are great addition,i like those bonus renders,my only problem is that i won't bother with half of characters and i'll probably develop an ocd when i see bonus gallery that is 2/3 empty.

i agree that dialogue is boring,i skipped through most of it,even with the girls i will chase. i know the game needs introduction but yeah,it's quite boring.
and this is the first game of mrdots where i don't feel attached to main girl,i'm even annoyed by her and her personality. mc did acted like a little bitch when mia went out with brody but i'd like if there was an option to give her no sympathy,i'd be totally fine to see her getting corrupted by brody for a change. too bad that she is real stunner,but in this one i really don't feel the wish to pamper her in every way possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blayo and satoshi36

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I like it. Yes, it is a bit slow but I like world building, which is what I'm getting. Melody and DmD were slow starts too but they are both great. Taking the time to invest in the characters early on is a good thing. There are plenty of other games out there if you just want to skip to the sex. I do wish the update was a bit longer, though I do like the cliffhanger. Also, DmD spoilers was a little upsetting but it is obvious that the story was heading that way.
Well I don't think "D will become a famous model"can be considered as a spoiler. Dmd will have its ch4 tell stories of fame rather than setting "become super star" as an ending like Melody. We already know the competition will make D famous but I believe her later model career still has a lot to tell

Reactions: Ozzfest

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Didn't she say she had her own cupcake? I figured that's why he didn't share at that time.
Actually she said that she had made more then one so if he wanted more. But the point isn't how many cupcakes there are.
The point is it is about sharing a touching memory and showing that you remember that memory of her fondly and that you have some affection for her.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well I don't think "D will become a famous model"can be considered as a spoiler. Dmd will have its ch4 tell stories of fame rather than setting "become super star" as an ending like Melody. We already know the competition will make D famous but I believe her later model career still has a lot to tell
Don't think that's the spoiler he's taking about...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I always found this dev's writing kinda boring, with it being extremely vanilla and all but this game takes the cake. DmD and Melody had huge walls of pointless text about MC second-guessing everything but you could at least get some spice from the side-characters. This has a gazillion side-characters but, with the possible exception of the MILFs, they all have the same boring writing.

Reactions: KeiNineX

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
I don't get it either... Isn't MC face in DmD and melody not seen? I'm 100% sure on DmD but it's been almost 8 months since I played melody so I can't remeber well.
Yeah it's hidden in both DmD and Melody, I guess he wanted to try something new, but I don't know, the MC's face is just off-putting, maybe it's just me...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The one thing I do like about this game so far is that there's not a "Main" girl. Yes, the Sister is the main female lead, but you have a girlfriend in this one. You don't have to go after the sister. In fact, the game gives you the option to not even think about her that way. She also has a boyfriend (a jerky one, but that could change). Plus there are plenty of other girls in this game to have as LI's. Probably the most that has ever been in one of Dots games.

The checklist for the game is also not a checklist for banging the sister. Unlike DMD or Melody, there is not a "points counter" in the corner for a main girl. Every girl has their own points. The plot of the game seems equally or more important than the romantic parts of it. The checklist being about the hotel rather than girls is also rather telling.

It also feels like they intend for this game to be as long as DMD. He's going to be there 3 months. Think about that in game time. I think right now, in DMD, they're in about the third month since the Daughter showed up at his door. I could be wrong.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The MC and his face are perfectly fine, they are even very good i would say, the majority of other games uses standard DAZ models for the MC.

POV games sucks you get shitty angles in sex scenes, even for immersion it sucks, the mc is also more memorable with 3rd person view.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes