ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well thank you Mr.Dots all i can say about this update is .... NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A CLIFFHANGER (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
kristina's info says"she also likes to model her look on a certain someone"
Maybe she is also a fan of D just like me :ROFLMAO:

Illperv

May 6, 2017
I think this game is overrated bcs people give high score whenever there's incest!

Nah dude , they are a respected developer in this community who stick with projects and don't screw their fans over. They turn in good , consistent work with a superior level of polish that uses high quality renders and appealing female models ... the scores are WELL deserved.

People also like incest games , yes , but their games clearly stand well above 95% of the incest game that get put out.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I think this game is overrated bcs people give high score whenever there's incest!
Normally a post like this I would just ignore but this industry is littered with developers that miss deadline after deadline, never complete the game, flat out lie, etc so when a decent one comes along we need to promote them and not discourage them. You are entitled to your opinion but personally I wish we had more developers like this one.

Last edited:

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
I like this game so far and this dev, I have just one tiny little nit-pick. Why does Victoria feel the need to explain to the MC what a refrigerator does. Do they not have fridges in Darkham? Same with describing what squeeze bottles are. It just made me laugh really hard, like the character is actually an alien or something.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
They also made Melody that got a high score and that had no incest at all.

They don't do small updates.
Normally a posts like this I would just ignore but this industry is littered with developers that miss deadline after deadline, never complete the game, flat out lie, etc so when a decent one comes along we need to promote them and not discourage them. You are entitled to your opinion but personally I wish we had more developers like this one.
My bad, I didn't realise it's was developed by Mr.dots !

Reactions: Dave98424

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I like this game so far and this dev, I have just one tiny little nit-pick. Why does Victoria feel the need to explain to the MC what a refrigerator does. Do they not have fridges in Darkham? Same with describing what squeeze bottles are. It just made me laugh really hard, like the character is actually an alien or something.
I feel like I've noticed that kind of thing in Mr. Dots games a lot before. Like weird, meticulous dialogue that isn't really necessary. A lot of the time when characters are talking it doesn't really feel like a natural conversation at all.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I feel like I've noticed that kind of thing in Mr. Dots games a lot before. Like weird, meticulous dialogue that isn't really necessary. A lot of the time when characters are talking it doesn't really feel like a natural conversation at all.
When she started giving the MC a mini-dissertation on the functionality of grease traps and range hoods, I lost it. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are super into commercial kitchen equipment, but it felt out of place in this context.

Reactions: fluffcube
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes