MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was holding off on playing this yet, wwhat's the "content" situation look like so far? is it a slow burn like DMD was?
It is a slow burn...
The game starts with the MC's dad (who has more sex than the MC in the game so far). MC has sex with his girlfriend twice before leaving on his trip, after that there is no MC sex except via dream sequences. It seems to be a slow burn with "bonus" sex scenes thrown in of the MC's dad and "step mom".

Reactions: Meridian

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I wish MrDots would end DMD and focus on this game, because the story for this is just so good and the renders are amazing.
I wish the opposite! He would dedicate more time for developing DMD (for a couple more years) and less time to Sunshine Love.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Can't say I'm impressed with this game. The Dev seems to have gone out of their way to make the 'relationships' in regards to potential IC content, as distant as possible just to provoke interest.
A half sister and former stepmom are ho-hum? Better to just have a dark haired mom with big tits, one bitchy older sister and one sweet younger sister?

Reactions: alanrock

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is sex in the first episode if i remember correctly.
Yeah the MC fucks his girlfriend twice (though she is unsatisfied with the quality of said fuck). His dad is a sexual stallion who fucks the step mom at least once in the first episode.

• Haha
Reactions: Alig8r

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think the dev is just messing with us with having us try to pick which twin is which. During the office visit Lily had the bracelets, darker eye shadow and the brown leather shoes. It's the opposite when we see them again at the hotel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a big fan of splitting paths so early in the game.
Might become a mess during late game.
Not something they are strangers to.

Melody splits early too.

The only time it gets messy are for those that end up trying to sleep with everyone.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes