micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hrm... update seemed way shorter than usual from Dots.

SO far I think this is better than DMD but nowhere close to Melody so far. Renders are stellar but something feels off about the story so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tneer2

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
guys PLEASE. Could someone give me a save that gets me back to where the last version lets you off?

I really really love this game but i dont want to go through the begining again...... please, if someone helps me I WILL be forever indebted to you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I like a slow burn and all but it would be nice if the only sex in the update wasn't the dad and step-mom in a flashback. Suppose that is better than seeing the sister and Brodie getting it on but I don't care to watch Ashley and Gerald knock boots some more. I know some developers feel that they need a sex scene in each update but I am here to tell you that, for me, no you really, really don't.

Otherwise it was a solid update, wish they focused only on this game instead of DMD which has become rather tedious.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Some characters not having default name is so annoying. I gave her a name I liked only to find other main girl share the same name. At least give me a list of all other main character names before naming main character so I dont have to change it later and break immersion.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really liked the scene of the MC and sis when as kids she gave the cupcake to the MC and he shared it with her, that was very touching, but then as adults the scene falls flat on its face when the MC fails to share the cupcake with the sister.

For me it makes the MC seem like he doesn't have much if any affection for his sis :cry:. If he had shared that cupcake with her in the hotel that scene would have been much more touching and I would have felt like he has some affection for his sister :).

Then saying to himself "I should properly thank her". He should have properly thanked her by giving her a kiss and Sharing the cupcake with her :) .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To see this scene you need to call the step-mom after leaving the church/cousin's house?
Yeah, I did both but chose her first and was a bit surprised by it. Much rather have no sex scene (as with the Yuki route) than having the Step-mom (who I am not really pursuing) remembering her best sex with dear old dad. :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, I did both but chose her first and was a bit surprised by it. Much rather have no sex scene (as with the Yuki route) than having the Step-mom (who I am not really pursuing) remembering her best sex with dear old dad. :ROFLMAO:
it sound awkward AF, i don't mind having the scene, but i just don't like flashbacks and dream sequences in general.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
it sound awkward AF, i don't mind having the scene, but i just don't like flashbacks and dream sequences in general.
Yeah, she compares the MC to his dad in terms of looks and then is off to flashback land with the player controlling the sex scene. If she's still hung up on dear old dad it feels uncomfortable (creepy?) that she is trying to pursue the MC. I think my canon playthrough will be the Yuki phone call.

Oh and I really despise flashbacks, dream sequences, bonus scenes, and extras. If it's not in the game happening within the current timeline I am not interested.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, she compares the MC to his dad in terms of looks and then is off to flashback land with the player controlling the sex scene. If she's still hung up on dear old dad it feels uncomfortable (creepy?) that she is trying to pursue the MC. I think my canon playthrough will be the Yuki phone call.

Oh and I really despise flashbacks, dream sequences, bonus scenes, and extras. If it's not in the game happening within the current timeline I am not interested.
Oh i'm with you there, also i hate games that start in the "future", some times i get past it but it is really annoying

Reactions: MrFriendly

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As much as I like this game it's very unlike the devs two previous games.. What I mean is by what content you as the player wish to see, when the present day begins you are forced to sit and watch your 'Girlfriend' make out with another char and then a small scene leading upto a threesome scene with both women naked making out on the bed. Even tho this a dream sequence it is still unlike the previous games where you decide what you want to see. I downloaded this even tho it has the lesbian tag thinking this could be avoided like it is in DMD and Melody so i'm hoping the content like this can be avoided further along in the game or the future of it. Just strange for me as I have never had any problems in playing before knowing certain content can be avoided and it not being able to be avoided this time just doesn't sit right. This is just my own personal taste and thoughts and maybe someday the dream sequence can be the players choice.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I was holding off on playing this yet, wwhat's the "content" situation look like so far? is it a slow burn like DMD was?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes