ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Last month Mr. Dots announced the passing of Chatterbox the creator of LEXI. If you have not played the game, you might give it a try. The game was left to GamersGlory who was also working on the game. He plans to start working on the game as soon as he is able. Right now the Patreon page is still up. The donations collected are going to CB's widow. I was a supporter of the game before CB's passing. I am happy to continue supporting the game to help out the family of one of the developers here. For those that may want to help a former member of this community, you might try LEXI out and consider pledging since it is going to help someone at a difficult time in their lives. Even pervs have hearts, right?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.2

Church
Secret Photo when you steal it don´t appear in tablet menu background

Walkthrough Bug
Max Points
Shortcake 18 (not 16)

Shortcake (if you go first to here and you beat the mini game in time you get +5 Shortcake)
In the text stand your Cousin get +5 points maybe this is the mistake

I don´t know if this is correct:
Characters Info the last place I haven´t meet/is open (12th place)

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m at the time where he leaves to sunshine bay....did you make him a naive boy on purpose?! because all the game screames "cheat the fool" he does nothing for his girl nether as he was younger for his sis...like he´s a victim for the world...she will cheat on him (nicky) as his boss did...the vibe i get from reading is a knot in my tummy- waitin for betrayal...will he be this kinda guy to all the women there? i hope it (he) will man up and be a little more straight....vn is so far so good...

wesWWW

Sep 15, 2018
I loved the shy girl, so cute and beautiful small tits. Lesbian scenes are good.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay so i finished this update and man was there a lot of content. For a game with just 2 releases there was so much in there. Since it's my first time playing this game i didn't think it would be that long but it was packed.

Now to the women. I'm going to be honest and say i like the Fmc(i wish she had a default name) the most. Her mom is pretty hot but well you know it feels more genuine with the Fmc currently than with her mom. The Twins are pretty hot as well. The GF tho.... She's cute but it feels like she's going to hinder some progress with other women since they know he's in an relationship.

The Plot is pretty interesting and i see the DmD cameos and references here and there. If I'm being honest, I'd say i like this story more the DmD. Sure this story isn't that original but I like the characters more and it's easier to relate to the MC with certain aspects of this story in comparison.

Now on to more of the characters in the story. The MCs Dad is a prick. The way he treated the Fmc is actually messed up. Her mom isn't any better but i have to wait to see her reason expanded on further before i form an opinion. Brody or whatever his name is a spineless dude who can't standup for himself and his dad is a Dick. I mean sure the reasoning is related to the plot but there's literally other spots he could've chose but he had to be an asshole and pursue the Fmcs.

There's more that i forgot or could've comment on but I'll stop it her. This was a good start for this game and I'm glad i gave it a try. A little slow paced or should i say slow burn but well DmD was similar and what's the rush. As long as the story stays engaging then I'm fine with this current pace. I'm not sure of Dev release schedule for this but I can't wait for the next one after that last scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DrakoGhoul if you think this is slowpaced then don't even think to try TP Class Next Door, 0.10.1 and only lewd are few dreams (end before climax) and bj and hj from daughter and fondling of her.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
The dev says there is a good chance Mc will sleep with one(or two) character in next update(l think that should be Ivy or both of the twins)
In other two games players can choose to be faithful to Melody and D, but it seems impossible to be faithful to Nicole as the plot goes(especially the story started with MC threesome dream). I hope sharing and cheating won't be unavoidable parts of the story

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Bug 0.0.2

Church
Secret Photo when you steal it don´t appear in tablet menu background

Walkthrough Bug
Max Points
Shortcake 18 (not 16)

Shortcake (if you go first to here and you beat the mini game in time you get +5 Shortcake)
In the text stand your Cousin get +5 points maybe this is the mistake

I don´t know if this is correct:
Characters Info the last place I haven´t meet/is open (12th place)
I think there is an bug in the Peeping Tom gallery, although I write code, it does not enter the gallery.

note: This bug happens is Android version

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what is up with MC´s behavior like a 13 year old little boy?? not only this hella denieing of him....what´s with this childish " i go home" there is a problem "i go home"...is that all for the character..." i go home"?? with this atitude nobody would find a single girlfriend...never...and the whole story wasn´t dire enough now the big hotelier with millions want the area...yeahhh we believe all is posible only if you want....it becomes drama and not romance...i dont see where you will build a relationship with this shitty behavior of mr little prince is selfish...till now( the kiss accident) he did nothing but argue over everything, oh he checked he finances... you wrote him unsympathic and childish....no offense it´s only my opinion, maybe a little more grown in his actions would make him a little believable to turn the tables for the better...i know nothing will change but at playing it made me really angry that i could do nothing but watch him beeing a ass

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The update was good, neat idea with the music in the top right corner thought that was a pretty cool feature. The dressing room scene was something else :love: I kind of felt bummed out choosing one over the other I liked the original answer the MC gave with saying both looked good I'd like to be diplomatic as possible with them for now. But second update in and so far so good any chance of putting Lucas back in prison sooner rather than later will also be an added bonus.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dressing room scene was something else :love: I kind of felt bummed out choosing one over the other I liked the original answer the MC gave with saying both looked good I'd like to be diplomatic as possible with them for now.
if you felt bummed after that then just wait when needs to choose between sis, twins, etc.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you felt bummed after that then just wait when needs to choose between sis, twins, etc.
No harem tag either, those are going to be some damn hard choices and then you have the girlfriend back home who looks pretty good too these decisions. :unsure:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
DMD ch2, Georgina mentioned she has a 18yo sister Morgan and a 21yo sister(didn't mention name but now we know it's Nicole)
SL char info: Nicole 25yo, so sunshine love is 4years after DMD. D is 22 now, maybe married?

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DMD ch2, Georgina mentioned she has a 18yo sister Morgan and a 21yo sister(didn't mention name but now we know it's Nicole)
SL char info: Nicole 25yo, so sunshine love is 4years after DMD. D is 22 now, maybe married?
no dots "official" canon about d yet besides her being model (as seen early in sl) but most likely married to f. each game has around that 4 years difference based on dmd's time.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
no dots "official" canon about d yet besides her being model (as seen early in sl) but most likely married to f. each game has around that 4 years difference based on dmd's time.
We do know that F will be Georgina's new manager no matter if you pursue a relationship with her or not, so he is probably also D's manager too since she is also a famous model according to Kristina. You also get to choose if they are in three way relationship or not, so if you choose it, there will be plenty more F/D/Georgina scenes in the future of DMD, and why the heck wouldn't you after the latest update. Georgina is awesome new Mom material.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes