cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which one do I choose first
ps: if I choose to go to SHORTCAKE’S HOUSE first, will I lose some points on the childhood friend?
depends if you want more points to shortcake or kristina and easier envelope retrieving (if you chose 1st). no changes to your relationship with your step-sister/childhood friend.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
depends if you want more points to shortcake or kristina and easier envelope retrieving (if you chose 1st). no changes to your relationship with your step-sister/childhood friend.
do I still get kristina's points even if I don't choose her first?

PS:sorry for my bad grammar English is not my native language

Trikus

May 31, 2020
do I still get kristina's points even if I don't choose her first?

PS:sorry for my bad grammar English is not my native language
Yes, though, you will start with minus points for her because you are late. However, you can build them back up.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, though, you will start with minus points for her because you are late. However, you can build them back up.
thx and do I lose points with SHORTCAKE if I don't choose her first?

PS:sorry for asking too many questions I'm very new in this game, I started this game today

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
thx and do I lose points with SHORTCAKE if I don't choose her first?

PS:sorry for asking too many questions I'm very new in this game, I started this game today
Yes, you lose -3 to both of them if you do their task second, but both of the 'minigames' you need to do will give you +3 if you do it right so it isn't a big deal.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, you lose -3 to both of them if you do their task second, but both of the 'minigames' you need to do will give you +3 if you do it right so it isn't a big deal.
so it doesn't really matter which one I choose, either way I lose points and I get them back in the mini games

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so it doesn't really matter which one I choose, either way I lose points and I get them back in the mini games
Yes but you end up with 0 points overall with the crazy religious girl if you choose her second... IIRC

Which is fine with me as I don't have any interest in her. But if you do I'd suggest doing hers first so she ends up at +3.

I think that's right.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Yes but you end up with 0 points overall with the crazy religious girl if you choose her second... IIRC

Which is fine with me as I don't have any interest in her. But if you do I'd suggest doing hers first so she ends up at +3.

I think that's right.
crazy religious girl is not my type, I think I'm going to choose go to SHORTCAKE’S HOUSE first

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
crazy religious girl is not my type, I think I'm going to choose go to SHORTCAKE’S HOUSE first
Yeah, I am not a fan of her look or personality or religiosity. Even in DMD I would rather the F did all the other women (besides Rachel, she needs to be run over by a Mack truck).

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
out of curiosity is Trisha “Bonus scene” important for the plot?
I think if it was important to the plot then it wouldn't be called a "bonus" scene.

I don't particularly care for making choices that will lose points with one girl for the sake of gaining points with another girl. But I get it. It makes "replayability" if you want to see all possible content.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I have a feeling that this question was asked before but is this game going to have a harem tag in the future?

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I have a feeling that this question was asked before but is this game going to have a harem tag in the future?
there's a very slim possibility that this game might have a harem tag in the future, but I would not get your hopes up though.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
No, you were banned because you mentioned a pirate site on Patreon. Some devs really don't like that. Tip - don't do it, unless the dev mentions the pirate site on Patreon first.
Banned for one little mistake ... MrDots don't need my money.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Banned for one little mistake ... MrDots don't need my money.
Take a step back and think about what you did.

On his site, you said "Hey guys, you don't need to pay him! You can get it free from F95zone!".

Maybe you didn't mean to say that, but that's what you said. Of course he banned you.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Great game!

Hope we can have sex with his sister more EARLIER than the one with Melody.. ;)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great game!

Hope we can have sex with his sister more EARLIER than the one with Melody.. ;)
Don't hold your breath. I expect that sex with someone might happen in 2 to 3 updates but sex with the sister or cousin will be 5 to 7 updates away. Just basing that on the slowness of previous games and how this game feels even slower. Though I bet Gerald will get more pussy than the MC. LOL

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Don't hold your breath. I expect that sex with someone might happen in 2 to 3 updates but sex with the sister or cousin will be 5 to 7 updates away. Just basing that on the slowness of previous games and how this game feels even slower. Though I bet Gerald will get more pussy than the MC. LOL
Dev said next update MC will sleep with someone (maybe lvy but I prefer her little sister:p)

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
hey peeps a little issue I have with the WT for future reference, whoever makes it.... I almost missed some of the 'doughtnuts' following the WT because they're not in play order on the WT? ... and the WT doesn't say anything, it's just a bunch of screenshots, rather than a rpoper guide that warns you its not in order.

I mean, the beach scene where you meet the surfing girl whilst Sis sunbathes... I completely missed some, and only found them with rollback.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes