EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I am playing the MC as loyal to Nicole until they break up or the devs force the MC to have some type of sexual thing happen. So an awkward "mutual attraction" kiss which is quickly followed by even more awkwardness would work. I just need Nicole to break up with the MC soon.
Well, there isn't really an option to be disloyal with Nicole so far, unless you think stealing glimpses of other girls or being nice to them generally falls under that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, there isn't really an option to be disloyal with Nicole so far, unless you think stealing glimpses of other girls or being nice to them generally falls under that.
Nope, just mentioning my future plans as to how I am going to play. Not that I have skipped a bunch of orgies. Though if the twins offer up a threesome next update my MC is texting Nicole to say they are on a break... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nope, just mentioning my future plans as to how I am going to play. Not that I have skipped a bunch of orgies. Though if the twins offer up a threesome next update my MC is texting Nicole to say they are on a break... :ROFLMAO:
Probably not going to happen - that would be incest. I don't think he's going to make different scenes for Patreon vs Subscribestar. I could be wrong, though.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Probably not going to happen - that would be incest. I don't think he's going to make different scenes for Patreon vs Subscribestar. I could be wrong, though.
Didn't he do that already though? I'm fairly sure that some of the content in V 0.1 was left out from the Patreon version, while it was present in the SS one.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
It also says in the OP that there are 2 versions; a Subscribestar and a Patreon. With the patreon ver. needing a "patch" for the incest content.

procurement92

May 14, 2020
Well if mr dot follows the same path as DMD and I have no reason to think he wont, once we get to the possibility of some incest action he will focus on other relationships for 2 or more updates thus in a year a half maybe 2 we may see full on action and then its nothing but sex everywhere and with everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still have not finished the current version of the game but MrDotsGames delivered as always. The game looks gorgeous and story is as good as always in his works. The fact that Nicole is Georgina's sister and that's one of the things that connect the game with Dating my daughter and Melody together with the binoculars guy who is now called peeping Tom and old nudist lady who met Melody and Dmd's Father is very nice. In a couple of years this universe will probably have lots of games. I wonder if there will be some crossovers where Melody and daughter from Dmd show up meet the new characters. It's awesome to see that MrDots is full of ideas and passion when it comes to his games (by the way sorry if i am writing in broken english but i am really not too good when it comes to writing it).
I'm reminded of the fantasy photo that has Melody and D doing posing for a cause like D and Georgina did.

On another note, with Melody and DMD to guide us, it would be a surprise if Nicole does not get all "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" on MC. Bethany and Rachel certainly got rather vindictive. Perhaps we'll be surprised and it won't have that conflict this time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On another note, with Melody and DMD to guide us, it would be a surprise if Nicole does not get all "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" on MC. Bethany and Rachel certainly got rather vindictive. Perhaps we'll be surprised and it won't have that conflict this time.
Shouldn't have too many issues there, MC and Nicole are still together.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Who might be underage? Who are you asking if they're good with that?

With no context for your post, we can't tell what you mean.
If it's about that I think it is, it's a shot to Avaron, because of an argument under a now deleted game thread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who might be underage? Who are you asking if they're good with that?

With no context for your post, we can't tell what you mean.
Going by what TL says if it's by that whisperpuppy idiot then a game cropped up a few days ago that had a child in it. In backwards land someone saying a game is breaking rule 7 by having underage characters in translates to that peron being a pedo, this came about after I mocked puppy for breaking down crying when it got turned down for a mod application.

This also after said puppy defended the game for having underage characters in .... projecting much.

Then it started stalking my profile and various other threads so it's on ignore.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Going by what TL says if it's by that whisperpuppy idiot then a game cropped up a few days ago that had a child in it. In backwards land someone saying a game is breaking rule 7 by having underage characters in translates to that peron being a pedo, this came about after I mocked puppy for breaking down crying when it got turned down for a mod application.

This also after said puppy defended the game for having underage characters in .... projecting much.

Then it started stalking my profile and various other threads so it's on ignore.
OK, I had to go search those threads.

The "didn't get mod" thread just reiterated to me how awesome bas is.

And Ava...keep shitposting! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, I had to go search those threads.

The "didn't get mod" thread just reiterated to me how awesome bas is.

And Ava...keep shitposting! :ROFLMAO:
bas is awesome, I love him.

I still don't understand how defending a game with underage characters against someone complaining about underage characters makes the person complaining out to be the one liking underage characters.

I want to move to backwards land, it seems fun and logic has no place there.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes