MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
bas is awesome, I love him.

I still don't understand how defending a game with underage characters against someone complaining about underage characters makes the person complaining out to be the one liking underage characters.

I want to move to backwards land, it seems fun and logic has no place there.
Logic is not a concept for some people unfortunately (aka people are idiots)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Dec 20, 2019
Going by what TL says if it's by that whisperpuppy idiot then a game cropped up a few days ago that had a child in it. In backwards land someone saying a game is breaking rule 7 by having underage characters in translates to that peron being a pedo, this came about after I mocked puppy for breaking down crying when it got turned down for a mod application.

This also after said puppy defended the game for having underage characters in .... projecting much.

Then it started stalking my profile and various other threads so it's on ignore.
If few days ago, are you talking about Spring City Paradise?

Dec 20, 2019
Sounds familiar so probably.
It popped up with a llittle girl in the banner. So it got taken down quite quickly.

On a separate note, what's the frequency of release from MrDots? I just tried this game and I like the vibrant colors. Didn't really like DMD and will try Melody after this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It popped up with a llittle girl in the banner. So it got taken down quite quickly.

On a separate note, what's the frequency of release from MrDots? I just tried this game and I like the vibrant colors. Didn't really like DMD and will try Melody after this.
Dots group tend to be quite regular, at least it was when they were doing Melody. As far as I remember they were monthly releases alternating with DmD and Melody.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Every 5 weeks alternating between Dating my Daughter and Sunshine Love. Releases Saturdays one or two hours after American Country Countdown, which is my way of saying either 21:00 or 22:00 CET.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dec 20, 2019
Dots group tend to be quite regular, at least it was when they were doing Melody. As far as I remember they were monthly releases alternating with DmD and Melody.
Every 5 weeks alternating between Dating my Daughter and Sunshine Love. Releases Saturdays one or two hours after American Country Countdown, which is my way of saying either 21:00 or 22:00 CET.
Thanks guys. I will go try out other games while waiting, and making myself more depressed and withdrawn.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
The changelog suggests that this game has sound effects during the animations .. IT'S NOT TRUE.

There are no sound effects during the sex animations !

Reactions: SuperLYC

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Am I the only one that found this game tedious? I honestly lost interest during the intro, which sucks cause I was looking forward to giving this one a try, but the interaction between Gerald and Ashley killed it for me, I just started crazy clicking to get to a scene and then I quit. Which definitely isn't how Mr. Dots games deserve to be played... is it just Gerald that's a boring character and does it get better? or is it kind of like that throughout?

And I know that his games are slow burns, I loved the other two, even with the pacing, but like I said, trying to sit through this one was difficult

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Am I the only one that found this game tedious? I honestly lost interest during the intro, which sucks cause I was looking forward to giving this one a try, but the interaction between Gerald and Ashley killed it for me, I just started crazy clicking to get to a scene and then I quit. Which definitely isn't how Mr. Dots games deserve to be played... is it just Gerald that's a boring character and does it get better? or is it kind of like that throughout?

And I know that his games are slow burns, I loved the other two, even with the pacing, but like I said, trying to sit through this one was difficult
Not every game is for everyone. I enjoyed it overall, there were moments where I was not thrilled with the dialogue but I found the game to be engaging.

Reactions: Tarona

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Some games just don't click with people even if you liked their previous work.

I loved Melody but i've had a hard time getting into this one. I liked the girlfriend but I found a lot of the other characters a bit bland.

I've only just downloaded this update. I was a bit unsure due to being bored in the first part but it was only the introduction really so i'll try this one and see if it grabs me.

If not we just move on and find something else. Plenty of games on here, we don't have to like everything.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Avaron1974 and MrFriendly I suppose that is true, I loved My Girlfriend's Amnesia, and Lancaster Boarding House from Daniels K but I wasn't a fan of Pine Falls, so it makes sense that this one would be the same way, guess I didn't really think of it that way

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Avaron1974 and MrFriendly I suppose that is true, I loved My Girlfriend's Amnesia, and Lancaster Boarding House from Daniels K but I wasn't a fan of Pine Falls, so it makes sense that this one would be the same way, guess I didn't really think of it that way
Interesting you bring up Daniels K. I liked Lancaster Boarding House but not Pine Falls or Dusklight Manor. So I've moved on... As for Sunshine Love, I admit that it hasn't clicked for me like Melody did, but since Melody is one of my top 5 games I'm willing to wait a few updates until I move on.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've enjoyed them all so yeah different tastes for different people. Its funny pine falls was my favorite of them except for the endings. I keep looking for another one that will give me the same feeling.

I do enjoy this dev because they all seem unique to me. Looking forward to where this one is headed

Dec 20, 2019

Mr Dots maybe taking his own time telling the story. I myself like the game because of the renders and vibrant colors and am interested to see where the story goes. Like the others said, maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea. It's certainly a change of pace compared to the current game that i'm playing, Sisterly Lust, which is bombarding me with sex scenes and giving me a headache.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I managed to finish were I got up to from the first update and started the second one and that's as far as i'll go.

Lucas was the worst part of the story in DmD when he was in it and not because he was a good antagonist, this wasn't heel heat, this was full X-pac "get the fuck off my screen" heat.

So, take the worst character from one game and add it to another .... makes perfect sense.

I can't face that again, it was shit enough once.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Dec 20, 2019
Well, I managed to finish were I got up to from the first update and started the second one and that's as far as i'll go.

Lucas was the worst part of the story in DmD when he was in it and not because he was a good antagonist, this wasn't heel heat, this was full X-pac "get the fuck off my screen" heat.

So, take the worst character from one game and add it to another .... makes perfect sense.

Oh I had the same feeling. I understand wanting to reuse available assets especially popular ones, but when I first saw Kristina, I was already like "Ugh", then I saw Lucas. I continued to play because of Shortcake (named after the walkthrough).

Reactions: SuperLYC
Jun 14, 2017

I'm so glad that there's at least one other person on this website who understands xpac heat. And I wholeheartedly agree on Lucas.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm so glad that there's at least one other person on this website who understands xpac heat. And I wholeheartedly agree on Lucas.
Yeah of all of the characters from their previous games to bring back why did it have to be Lucas? I am just so tired of his face and making it that he is the main thug for this game is frustrating. I really don't want to see him and my continuing the game is tenuous at best.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes