MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dev said next update MC will sleep with someone (maybe lvy but I prefer her little sister:p)
LOL, there might be a sex scene but I'm skeptical it won't be a flashback to Nicole unless the MC breaks up with her. I know that my MC isn't going to cheat on his girlfriend and I'm not alone in playing the game that way.

Reactions: SuperLYC

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Don't hold your breath. I expect that sex with someone might happen in 2 to 3 updates but sex with the sister or cousin will be 5 to 7 updates away. Just basing that on the slowness of previous games and how this game feels even slower. Though I bet Gerald will get more pussy than the MC. LOL
Maybe around v.0.5.1 and probably will take around a year. lol

But the dream scenes will make a huge one if he decides to put different interactions on it every update so we get equal treatment on each woman we want, alongside on focusing one woman each update. :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
I'm guessing the dev might end up doing like in Parental Love, in that different paths get treated alternately. like eventually, there'll be decisions in place that would let the dev continue one path without continuing others as a sort of lock-out.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Using Melody as a basis, I guess I'll wait for 0.8 or 0.9 for the main girl's scenes (sister). In Melody, the main girl gets her very first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
around 0.8 and 0.9 if I'm not mistaken

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Using Melody as a basis, I guess I'll wait for 0.8 or 0.9 for the main girl's scenes (sister). In Melody, the main girl gets her very first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
around 0.8 and 0.9 if I'm not mistaken
Not so soon . SL may be much longer than Melody even as long as DMD. Melody story is counted by weeks , SL and DMD counted by days(SL has 3month's story). I think sis scene comes 1 year later but cousin scene requires long time waiting

• Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I still have not finished the current version of the game but MrDotsGames delivered as always. The game looks gorgeous and story is as good as always in his works. The fact that Nicole is Georgina's sister and that's one of the things that connect the game with Dating my daughter and Melody together with the binoculars guy who is now called peeping Tom and old nudist lady who met Melody and Dmd's Father is very nice. In a couple of years this universe will probably have lots of games. I wonder if there will be some crossovers where Melody and daughter from Dmd show up meet the new characters. It's awesome to see that MrDots is full of ideas and passion when it comes to his games (by the way sorry if i am writing in broken english but i am really not too good when it comes to writing it).

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great game.. lately I've run across a slew of updated games I haven't played in a bit and have been enjoying the buffet. Like the storyline and gameplay of this one. Really can't wait to turn this place into a 5 star hotel no matter how long it takes! Well it matters a little how long it takes but I'm gonna try to be patient.

Try being the key word.

As I finished this update and discovered where my hand was.. gotta say love them thunderstorms!

Edit: LOL! BloodyFace.. was referring to my ingame hand. Just reread what I wrote.

Last edited:

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Not so soon . SL may be much longer than Melody even as long as DMD. Melody story is counted by weeks , SL and DMD counted by days(SL has 3month's story). I think sis scene comes 1 year later but cousin scene requires long time waiting
As long as we get lewd scenes with the sister more often i don't mind waiting a year for the actual sex. (y)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If the MC has sex with someone in the next update, I highly doubt it will be the sister or cousin. The Twins though, I can see that happening but I think the next update will only have fantasy/past scenes.

Reactions: EZ8lt

procurement92

May 14, 2020
If the MC has sex with someone in the next update, I highly doubt it will be the sister or cousin. The Twins though, I can see that happening but I think the next update will only have fantasy/past scenes.
Have you played DMD/ Melody? Mr dots will follow the same story line as it works, MC will slowly over the next 6 updates get some action from his sis but will have random sex with a steady line of sluts that seem to come along and put out in 2 updates.
Either ways you get a mix of big tits or little tits to keep you happy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Have you played DMD/ Melody? Mr dots will follow the same story line as it works, MC will slowly over the next 6 updates get some action from his sis but will have random sex with a steady line of sluts that seem to come along and put out in 2 updates.
The difference to DMD/Melody is that the MC and Sister have gf/bf to further slow down the development, i wouldn't surprised if we only get flashbacks/dreams/online sex with MC's gf for the next updates...

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I think you misunderstood my comment. I didn't say Sis/Cousin will not have anything. The next update has MC waking up with his hand on her breast and she didn't exactly seem upset about it. I just said they will not have sex, but other characters might. Sexual acts are not the same as sex.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think you misunderstood my comment. I didn't say Sis/Cousin will not have anything. The next update has MC waking up with his hand on her breast and she didn't exactly seem upset about it. I just said they will not have sex, but other characters might. Sexual acts are not the same as sex.
Eh, I don't think she looked thrilled either though. Also, the MC is more likely to overreact about it and then avoid her because he can't believe he touched her like that. Then we might get a chance to decide if the MC tells Nicole or not. But as to how many sexual acts will happen with the sister or cousin in the next few updates I am expecting zero chance of that. However besides more fantasy/dream/flashback sex I expect the twins, Ashley, and hot step-aunt may fill in as sexual partners.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
But as to how many sexual acts will happen with the sister or cousin in the next few updates I am expecting zero chance of that.
I definitely agree with that. I also appreciate it from the developer because it does appear to make sense that it would be a slow burn between the main character's insecurities, the sister's confusion, and the cousin's personality disorders. I wouldn't mind seeing a somewhat passionate kiss between the main character and the cousin in the next update or two, but I think it should be followed by a very awkward reaction on her part if it occurs. The cousin isn't related to the main character at all unless you have used a patch or mod.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I definitely agree with that. I also appreciate it from the developer because it does appear to make sense that it would be a slow burn between the main character's insecurities, the sister's confusion, and the cousin's personality disorders. I wouldn't mind seeing a somewhat passionate kiss between the main character and the cousin in the next update or two, but I think it should be followed by a very awkward reaction on her part if it occurs. The cousin isn't related to the main character at all unless you have used a patch or mod.
Yeah, I am playing the MC as loyal to Nicole until they break up or the devs force the MC to have some type of sexual thing happen. So an awkward "mutual attraction" kiss which is quickly followed by even more awkwardness would work. I just need Nicole to break up with the MC soon.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Yeah, I am playing the MC as loyal to Nicole until they break up or the devs force the MC to have some type of sexual thing happen. I just need Nicole to break up with the MC soon.
I do prefer the breakup to occur first. That, or Nicole to tell him she wants to see other people while they are apart. Either way, I kind of expected that to have occurred already. It might happen in a spectacular fashion when it does though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do prefer the breakup to occur first. That, or Nicole to tell him she wants to see other people while they are apart. Either way, I kind of expected that to have occurred already. It might happen in a spectacular fashion when it does though.
Yeah, IIRC Nicole isn't even listed as a LI so it would be nice if we could have the break up happen sooner than later. But then since DMD and Melody had such long development paths for all I know they are going to wait awhile and make the players who are loyal to Nicole have to turn down a few LI's before having it occur. I am just not a fan of flashback/dream/fantasy sex scenes, would rather have no sexual content than see Ashley fucking the MC's dad every update. :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes