RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Georgina is a tantalizing hint at more DMD/SL crossovers to come.
Hopefully with a appearance by D herself.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

(first of all, english is not my mother tongue, thx for being lenient)

My question is simple : is f95 a pirate site ?

Let me explain my problem. I dowloaded Sunshine love v002 here and thought, "hey, it is a nice game", let's support MrDots on Patreon. Then I recieve a message "welcome, and here is our game v001 for 1$ patrons". Of course I asked on patreon why did MrDots send me v001 when v002 is on f95 !? As a result, I got my money back and was banned from his patrons.

I don't know if I am more upset than surprised.

MrDots, if you read this message (I don't know how to write you as you banned me ...), could you explain me why do you ban new patrons ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We do know that F will be Georgina's new manager no matter if you pursue a relationship with her or not, so he is probably also D's manager too since she is also a famous model according to Kristina. Georgina is awesome new Mom material.
yes she said she works with d's f but not if they are in relationship and yes she is mommy material.

Georgina is a tantalizing hint at more DMD/SL crossovers to come.
Hopefully with a appearance by D herself.
possibly but bit unlikely besides some fashion show where d appears.

Maybe a D and Kristina scene
you want to kill players? that would give many players serious brainproblems.

Hi guys,

yes it is but usually games are posted here after low tier (5 bucks for example) patrons get game or when dev releases new version to public. fastest way to contact mrdots is to go his site or sending him msg via patreon or contacting jeff steel .

Reactions: Trikus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game.... sigh I love so many of the characters already. So glad to see the same actress returning in same roles and different roles. It has me happy. But at the same time with it not having the harem tag I'm so starting to feel anxious of some hard choices. Grrrr... so well made. Ty for this sweet frustration

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi guys,

Let me explain my problem. I dowloaded Sunshine love v002 here and thought, "hey, it is a nice game", let's support MrDots on Patreon. Then I recieve a message "welcome, and here is our game v001 for 1$ patrons". Of course I asked on patreon why did MrDots send me v001 when v002 is on f95 !? As a result, I got my money back and was banned from his patrons.

I don't know if I am more upset than surprised.

MrDots, if you read this message (I don't know how to write you as you banned me ...), could you explain me why do you ban new patrons ?
Try subscribestar. You can get all of MrDots games there as a subscriber.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
OK, thx BUT ... :mad:

Truth is I feel angry being banned like a thief and I wanna add this :

- hey devs, don't ban your patrons because they first saw your work somewhere you did not planned to post it (lol), because it is really stupid, really, sorry ;

- hey devs, don't scorn your 1$ patreons by sending them your updates 3 months after other ones . By postponing you support piracy because you choose to add regular updates and then you create impatience ;

- hey devs, paying 5$ per month during 2 years is 120$ ! Pretty expensive for a visual novel ...

:mad:

Crap !
I was banned because I found a game on a pirate site and then decided to support a dev on Patreon !
I haven't experienced something that stupid in many years !

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I was banned because I found a game on a pirate site and then decided to support a dev on Patreon !
Is that true? :eek:I am still saving money for subscribing that will kill my enthusiasm. Cant believe devs are that harsh

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
OK, thx BUT ... :mad:

Truth is I feel angry being banned like a thief and I wanna add this :

- hey devs, don't ban your patrons because they first saw your work somewhere you did not planned to post it (lol), because it is really stupid, really, sorry ;

- hey devs, don't scorn your 1$ patreons by sending them your updates 3 months after other ones . By postponing you support piracy because you choose to add regular updates and then you create impatience ;

- hey devs, paying 5$ per month during 2 years is 120$ ! Pretty expensive for a visual novel ...

:mad:

Crap !
Is that true? :eek:I am still saving money for subscribing that will kill my enthusiasm. Cant believe devs are that harsh
Just don't mention any p-sites on Patreon/Subscribestar ... There's people whom are not aware of p-sites ... mentioning them could drag them away.
To pay 1$ doesn't really give you the right to download a Patreon/Subscribestar only release somewhere else, you know ;)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Just don't mention any p-sites on Patreon/Subscribestar ... There's people whom are not aware of p-sites ... mentioning them could drag them away.
To pay 1$ doesn't really give you the right to download a Patreon/Subscribestar only release somewhere else, you know ;)
So… I have played games on p-sites but the devs won't ban me because of that if I subscribe right?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So… I have played games on p-sites but the devs won't ban me because of that if I subscribe right?
Like is said, just don't mention it.

I for example will never link my Patreon nor do i use the same name on both sites, Patreon and Subscribestar. There's other reasons too, but this is one of them.
Some devs are cool with it, but not everyone ;)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Like is said, just don't mention it.

I for example will never link my Patreon nor do i use the same name on both sites, Patreon and Subscribestar. There's other reasons too, but this is one of them.
Some devs are cool with it, but not everyone ;)
get it thanks

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
which one do I choose first 12.png
ps: if I choose to go to SHORTCAKE’S HOUSE first, will I lose some points on the childhood friend?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Crap !
No, you were banned because you mentioned a pirate site on Patreon. Some devs really don't like that. Tip - don't do it, unless the dev mentions the pirate site on Patreon first.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes