Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
1f47867e-0449-4d4f-8a87-587b76014568.jpg

Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car

Hello to all our loyal supporters!

We sincerely hope that you’ve had a great week and you are taking very good care of yourselves during what has been a difficult year for everyone.

So this is the last preview for the next update of “Sunshine Love” v3, which will be released NEXT Saturday, August 29th.

Today we are sharing a preview from what appears to be a night out with the sexy Victoria.

But what are the circumstances that have led to this night out with the highly experienced chef?

Is it an evening between friends, work colleagues, or will either of you consider it to be an actual “date”?

For $10+ tier members, don’t forget that we’ll be adding a stack of new special renders as part of our “Doughnut Gallery”.

The next update will also contain some more sexy images that our resident character “Peeping Tom” will be more than happy to share with you as well!

Let us know your thoughts and predictions on today’s preview of Victoria in the comments section below.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys (and girls!), we’ll be in touch again very soon.

Mrdots

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
View attachment 786151

We sincerely hope that you’ve had a great week and you are taking very good care of yourselves during what has been a difficult year for everyone.

So this is the last preview for the next update of “Sunshine Love” v3, which will be released NEXT Saturday, August 29th.

Today we are sharing a preview from what appears to be a night out with the sexy Victoria.

But what are the circumstances that have led to this night out with the highly experienced chef?

Is it an evening between friends, work colleagues, or will either of you consider it to be an actual “date”?

For $10+ tier members, don’t forget that we’ll be adding a stack of new special renders as part of our “Doughnut Gallery”.

The next update will also contain some more sexy images that our resident character “Peeping Tom” will be more than happy to share with you as well!

Let us know your thoughts and predictions on today’s preview of Victoria in the comments section below.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys (and girls!), we’ll be in touch again very soon.

Mrdots
Just me or did anyone else go "Hmm, yummy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" when they saw that preview of Victoria.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 786151

Mrdots
finally my girl got a preview :love:
hope there's more of her in this update
1598330406554.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
victoria: at least her dress has saved a lot fabric since it barely covers anything.

as for choosing: ALL OF THEM added with that newest employee what's her name and twins and mommy and aunt and rest.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
... and then papi Machete comes to mind... :LOL:
Yeah, I will be skipping any and all lewdity when it comes to Victoria. I like the MC's head attached to his.. umm.. body.

As to who I choose, I honestly haven't developed much of an interest in any of them. Victoria was interesting until I saw her dad. Maybe the twins...

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah, I will be skipping any and all lewdity when it comes to Victoria. I like the MC's head attached to his.. umm.. body.

As to who I choose, I honestly haven't developed much of an interest in any of them. Victoria was interesting until I saw her dad. Maybe the twins...
Well, one head will probably come off, doesn't mean you will die from it. It will effect your relationship with other ladies though.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
victoria: at least her dress has saved a lot fabric since it barely covers anything.

as for choosing: ALL OF THEM added with that newest employee what's her name and twins and mommy and aunt and rest.
Jazmin by any chance is the name you might be looking for?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i hear ya .. i like Vicky alot .... the twins ,, who can say no to a 2fer .. sure as hell not me :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes