Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1597470836536.png

Unlocked

Be careful of what you want, because you just might get it…
Hello to all our very loyal supporters.
We’re just over two weeks away from releasing the third update of our newest game “Sunshine Love”, and we’re making good progress.
For our fourth week of previews, we are teasing you all with some renders of your childhood friend in a very alluring red dress.
Is she wearing it for a special occasion? Is she going on a date? Is it a date with you perhaps?
Find out exactly why she is “The Woman in Red” in this forthcoming update, when Sunshine Love v.3 is released on Saturday, August 29th.
We will have one last week of previews to share with you from v0.0.3, which will be posted up next week!
Enjoy your weekend guys and girls, and as always, please look after yourselves.
MrDots

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 773021

Unlocked

Be careful of what you want, because you just might get it…
Hello to all our very loyal supporters.
We’re just over two weeks away from releasing the third update of our newest game “Sunshine Love”, and we’re making good progress.
For our fourth week of previews, we are teasing you all with some renders of your childhood friend in a very alluring red dress.
Is she wearing it for a special occasion? Is she going on a date? Is it a date with you perhaps?
Find out exactly why she is “The Woman in Red” in this forthcoming update, when Sunshine Love v.3 is released on Saturday, August 29th.
We will have one last week of previews to share with you from v0.0.3, which will be posted up next week!
Enjoy your weekend guys and girls, and as always, please look after yourselves.
MrDots
WOW !!!!! <3 :)

Reactions: Djaden57

Trikus

May 31, 2020
My main problem with DmD is that the character of D from the first episode does not correspond to the character D from the third episode. I hope that in the case of SL they will clearly identify the personalities of the individual LIs and in the case of the implementation of different kinks they will divide them accordingly.

Some characters can be slow burn romantic and others sexually adventurous for a variety of kinks. Mixing together as in the case of DmD only reveals the superficiality of their personalities.
Yeah, it is almost as if the thing called Character Progression has happened to D between Chapter 1 and 3. It would be weird in Chapter 3 if D was still a nervous girl that was still afraid of sex.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, it is almost as if the thing called Character Progression has happened to D between Chapter 1 and 3. It would be weird in Chapter 3 if D was still a nervous girl that was still afraid of sex.
Yep, that is, character progression. It means, that D was not nice and sweet at the beginning, as she was the whole two series portrayed. D was just inexperienced and nice and sweet girl was just a cover or an unfulfilled promise of developer.
At least that's what you're writing.

Who want the nice and sweet girl from first two sereies, wants she be such out of her decision, not out of ignorance.

So ……. actually, no, it wasn't a natural evolution of character. Just the author is trying to sell two opposing personalities in one character.

EDIT: We have games dedicated to corruption, where this is how character changes. But it is a fantasy, so it is impossible to talk about the personality of the characters there.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yep, that is, character progression. It means, that D was not nice and sweet at the beginning, as she was the whole two series portrayed. D was just inexperienced and nice and sweet girl was just a cover or an unfulfilled promise of developer.
At least that's what you're writing.

Who want the nice and sweet girl from first two sereies, wants she be such out of her decision, not out of ignorance.

So ……. actually, no, it wasn't a natural evolution of character. Just the author is trying to sell two opposing personalities in one character.

EDIT: We have games dedicated to corruption, where this is how character changes. But it is a fantasy, so it is impossible to talk about the personality of the characters there.
The shy sweet girl blossoming into a girl full of confidence and desire is a classic story. A famous example would be Sandy from Grease, or Adrian in Rocky. They are going to do it in the new Wonder Woman movie with Cheetah. D's progression has to do with her surroundings. She has gone from being surrounded by people who don't care about her to being surrounded by people who want nothing but her to flourish. She gets constant reaffirming where in the past she was told to sit down and shut up. Everything that is in her in Chapter 3 was there in Chapter 1 but it was repressed. Chapter 1 and 2 is about breaking down those walls so she can be who she is supposed to be.

Anyway, this isn't a thread about DMD, so I will leave it at that. Back on topic, that Lady in Red picture? To quote Amy Santiago from Brooklyn Nine-Nine: "Ohhh mama". Or should that be "Ohhh sista"?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
OMG the DMD arguing is bad enough in that thread don't start it here.

I like Sunshine Love enough that I am ready to let DMD wrap up.
My apology. I just hope that in the future the developer will respect the character of LI in SL and connect a possible sharing and other kinks with, for example, Kristyna or Twins, and not Cousin or Yuki.

The shy sweet girl blossoming into a girl full of confidence and desire is a classic story. A famous example would be Sandy from Grease, or Adrian in Rocky. They are going to do it in the new Wonder Woman movie with Cheetah. D's progression has to do with her surroundings. She has gone from being surrounded by people who don't care about her to being surrounded by people who want nothing but her to flourish. She gets constant reaffirming where in the past she was told to sit down and shut up. Everything that is in her in Chapter 3 was there in Chapter 1 but it was repressed. Chapter 1 and 2 is about breaking down those walls so she can be who she is supposed to be.
You mix confidence and sexuality together. A woman can be confident and at the same time in a monogamous relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Real Kreten
As far as I have seen from Mr Dots all sharing is ALWAYS optional / can be stopped from happening at all

That being said I do lament any hours put into renders of other dudes dicks, thereby taking away from effort spent on rendering my girls.
But if I feel like it is too much I will UP my subscription level and voice my distaste for time off Girl task.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is anyone having the walkthrough mod of lain. I am not able to open the link. So is anyone able to upload the file
Apparently lain is having some issues, according to some she may be in some trouble with Patreon. Nothing is known officially but that is the scuttlebutt. I wish her the best and hope she'll be back to helping us that need it

Edit: sadly I don't have a copy of this walkthrough

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes